First grow in 12 years

Just a few pics of my first tent grow. Using 1000w MH for veg. Changing to HPS when I flip. Will move to sol strips in the next few grows. Using fox farms soil on majority. Gaia green soil for the newest. Using the gerneral organics go box nutes at half strength. Roughly every third watering.

25 Likes

Some seedlings here. 4 larger ones are afghani lowland X Daku testers from @lefthandseeds. Others are my slow growing jelly pies from greenpoint. These 3 just dont want to take off. Germed fast but these 3 just didnt advance quickly. Beans were very small and light colored, maybe that has something to do with it. More likely my rookie skills are the reason.

15 Likes

Practice run at cloning. Cuts taken 3 days ago. And some of my Jordan of the island Blue God entering the world this morning

15 Likes

Everything looks perfect, you’ve still got the touch! There’s something off about the ones on the far left though :neutral_face:

Those bluegods should be awesome, JOTI has some really great stuff.

11 Likes

The lemon plant and the spinach or the hungarian peppers?

Haha yeah the little guys in there are getting their first taste of the 1000w mh. Trying to keep them away.

Thanks for stopping by, any and all replies are greatly appreciated. Scouring this website I have tried to put most of the knowledge here to use. This community is amazing. I cant wait to give back.

I am excited for the black cali grapes from Jordan that I havent popped yet. Collaboration with super dave genetics. Black cotton candy was the freebie pack.

10 Likes

18 Likes

happy birth day JOTIs blue god blueberry crush edition

More Blue God. The bigger one I popped 3 days earlier bc i have a seed problem. All germed for me. Which is honestly the best part of my game. Weakest part is getting them through the seedling stage without hiccups and in a timely matter. Still working that out. Experimenting with different things. Use to do it under a full spectrum LED. Changed to a 39w t5ho sunblaster to see if this is better. Tried coco for one as well to see that’s easier for me.

Also used a spot in master bedroom closet. I love my wife haha

12 Likes

Some of the ladies praising the lord a little. FIM 2 of them a few days ago. See what happens. This is basically a practice run for me. Try some things out and hopefully have some meds to share with a few friends in need at the end.

FIM Kushy Kush

FIM gg#4 seed #7

Clones taken from GG#4 seed #6 - mostly for practice. Grew fast has dece structure.

Weird leaf marks Pure Kush seed #1

15 Likes

I like all the other plants being kept with da herb o do same thing this time of year

10 Likes

6 GG4 the one I took clones from. She gets water today. She is a really smelly girl. Smells different than the other GG4.

She has a 3 gallon pot. Poured a gallon of room temp spring water through her. Ph of 6.9. The water costs me nothing. It’s easier than letting tap water sit to dissipate the chloramine in it. Plus its melting time and as a fish keeper I already know it’s the worst time ofyear for tap water here.

12 Likes

Jelly pie #9 she did not appreciate the up pot yesterday. Which is strange bc she had an intact root ball and I never even touched it. But she no likey. Even though it was the smoothest up pot I have ever done.

6 Likes

Afghani lowland X Daku #1 from @lefthandseeds

Really picking up its pace even for being in the upper bowl in the cheap seats.

7 Likes

1 seed Pure Kush

No clones taken from her. I would take clones but these are canuk seeds and I will likely never run them again based on what others have experienced. But they look good now so tough to just scrap her. 3 gallon pot fox farms ocean forest is the majority of the soil. Up potted from a 1.4 gallon with the Gaia Green soil.

I lie I took one clone

10 Likes

Seed #5 Kushy Kush FIM few days ago

Really bushy. Short. Tight spacing. Stinky lady. Gets droopy from time to time.

10 Likes

GRANDDADDYPURP

This plant has been my fastest growing from seed to this stage. Problem free just floored it from seedling to veg. This is the only non feminized I got from Canuk. Knowing my luck we are looking at a he.

10 Likes

JOTI blue god blueberry crush edition babies

8 Likes

Growing

10 Likes

7 Likes

Afghani lowland X Daku #1 @lefthandseeds

3 has the worst seat in the house out of the 4. Once I find some males from my other plants things will open up

4 slow starter but looking better

10 Likes

Jell pie 9 recovered from up pot

8 Likes