Curse of the hulk

Not bad at all for messing this grow up with 2 photos.

8 Likes

Nice! Make her look Purdy! Cure her and smoke her!

3 Likes

I had to wash hands in acetone to get the stickiness off. The blueberry wasnt like thisā€¦

8 Likes

Soooo purdy!!! Now donā€™t let her dry too fast and cure her wellā€¦ iirc your in a pretty humid environment so my techniques will not work for you so no advice that I can offer

Get some Fast Orange (all auto parts and home improvement stores carry it), in a pinch use some vegetable oil then wash it off with dish soap or do like I do and use disposable gloves then set it in Everclear in the freezer for 24hrs to salvage the sticky goodnessā€¦much better for the skin than acetone :wink:

3 Likes

Why waste good hash?:sweat_smile:
Just use 91% iso over a Pyrex or rub your hands and make something like Moroccan hash if Iā€™m remembering my hash types correctly.
Save it for later or add it to a smoke while they cure.
Especially if they got that resinous Iā€™d feel bad wasting that to a drainšŸ˜…

3 Likes

I prefer hand sanitizer. It is mostly alcohol, but doesnt dry out the skin like pure ISO.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s where coconut oil helps a lot. Just take a dime sized chunk and it should be more than enough to spread with a mild grease later for about 10 minutes before it soaks in and hydrates the skin. I use it when Iā€™m dehydrated and drinking multiple gallons of water a day doesnā€™t help

3 Likes

Goo gone works pretty good too

4 Likes

I have rubbed myself raw with comet a time or two! lol Now I buy boxes of cheap gloves. I get crazy trim rage though so I donā€™t save the resin, freeze it or any of that shit though. I am such a waster at trim time! I finally broke down and bought a trim bin on my very last harvest so at least I saved some kief that time. :grinning:

5 Likes

I mean warm coconut oil will pull it pretty well also

4 Likes

I just realized I didnā€™t do any close upsā€¦

Have a good day everyone!!!

8 Likes

This is going to be my next grow.

I hope everyone has a great day!

6 Likes

So my two girls remaining look horrible. I am thinking itā€™s a mixture of ph and topping them, but they look like shit to meā€¦ the leaves are dead on a lot of parts.

Well dang, itā€™s hard to tell with lights on. Iā€™ll take a pic in the morning. Have a good evening everyone!! Smoke and grow on!!!

4 Likes

A lot of it is probably just fade too

3 Likes

:point_up_2: This :point_up_2: Though natural light pics are best to seeā€¦ trichomes on the false seed pods would great and with both, can give a more informed answer :wink:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a pic in natural light.

3 Likes

Iā€™m no expert by far, but it almost looks like heat stress on top to me. Someone else can chime in and correct me if I am wrong I hope

1 Like

So im thinking about abandoning my 2 girls and saying fuck it and start fresh with 5/6 girls in 3 gallon pots. I figure it wonā€™t be until March for these 2 and they look like shit. What are your opinions. I just donā€™t know which would make more sense, to wait or to say f*** it. Im only growing autos next. What do you think @Gaz29, @Calyxander, @toastyjakes, @Esrgood4u, @Tinytuttle, @OniTenshu, @MomOnTheRun, @Meesh Hereā€™s a couple close ups.

Edit: this is week 11

3 Likes

Iā€™d let them finish. The buds look a good size. Something is obviously better than nothing and at 11 weeks they canā€™t be far off their end of life. Youā€™ve came this far so why quit now?? Iā€™d stop feeding them nutrients and just give PhD water until chop.

6 Likes

Yeah. Let them finish up. Youā€™ll want the smoke while you wait later

4 Likes