Curse of the hulk

What do you have about 3 gallons in a 5 gallon? Probably perfect for autos. If I recall I grew mine in 3’s and they were just fine. Looking good!

2 Likes

Yeah there is a little less than 3… um so I just realized I made a critical mistake. So I ordered the seeds from pevgrow and the bruce banner were listed in the autos section, although I don’t believe now that they are autos. I can’t find auto bruce banner on their website, only feminized. I guess my natural assumption was since they were listed in the auto section, that they were autos. I didn’t look too closely I just ordered 5 seeds. So these 2 girls have been grown under auto conditions, 20/4. I’m still shaking my head in disbelief. I can’t believe I was so excited and ready to grow that I did that. My moby dick is a beast. So I’m not changing the light schedule. Maybe by an hour or so though I will. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this tremendous fuck up? I know for a fact the other two are autos. Auto blueberry and moby dick xxl. Thanks for any suggestions. You can go ahead and tear me a new one lol… I’m so mad. I woulda just grown my critical auto seed or all bruce banner. Fml this is retarded.

3 Likes

They aren’t doing bad enough. I’ll take a close up of each one…

1 Like

7 Likes

Veg the photo until the autos are finished. Keep topping to keep them under control. Try to somehow stunt its growth. Maybe pot down and let it get root bound to control the growth. If it was me I’d just bin it and put it down to experience :+1:

3 Likes

nah man… just veg the photos to a good size and flip your lights to 12/12 to finish them…its not going to affect anything really lol you’re gonna pull some weight from those

5 Likes

This one is a little smaller. I believe it wasn’t getting the same light intensity when younger. I switched their places like 10 days ago.

4 Likes

3 months veg they will end up huge :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok thanks for thre replies. When should I switch it to 12/12, immediately or wait a little longer?

1 Like

Wait another 2 weeks?

I normally flip 5weeks from seed

1 Like

Ok thanks. That’s about what I was thinking. Just from what I read not experience… will it affect my auto moby dick xxl or blueberry a lot to grow under 12/12 when I do flip?

2 Likes

Slightly less yield but nothing major.

3 Likes

And why the fuck were these in auto section. This fucked a smooth ride up for me… I want some free seeds from that mistake. I’m gonna email them lol. Anyways thanks guys for quick replies. Overgrows advice is much appreciated.

4 Likes

They may surprise you and send out some more auto seeds.

1 Like

I don’t know how else to train her. I kept putting down stakes from zip ties, but there’s not really any room left to stake. Any suggestions on this? Thanks guys. Happy Saturday to ya!

2 Likes

Have you got any more lights, and if so then just move your photos (Bruce Banner) under them or flip the lot to 12/12 once your Bruce Banner are ready to flip .?! Iv had good yields from auto’s under 12/12 , or even 13/11 - ( if you’ll get away with it.)
I’m sure you’ll figure something out bud…
I’ve grown dinafems’ auto moby dick too and it gets huge, it’s looking beastly just now good luck with this grow mate … im gonna keep my eye :eyes:on this one :popcorn:
Edit:

Take some big leaves from over some budsites ( you can also tuck leaves under, in between budsites and use bamboo skewers/sticks to separate some buds but otherwise it’s looking excellent.
Keep it up…!
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Thanks guys for suggestions will do. :slight_smile: smoke em if you got em! Lol

1 Like

the placement of the seeds had you at a disadvantage, yes… but what fucked you more than anything was putting 5 plants in the same pot…

they get too crowded and start transpirating and running into each other… one will either grow slow or die… the light penetration will be less as the overcrowding of leaves will make it difficult to get to…

but they are all lessons to learn now, to make it better for you later.

even if need be… flip the light and let them ride… the autos will finish first then cut them out

5 Likes

I never put more than one plant in same pot just so you are aware. But yes I know I fucked up. Lesson learned. Hopefully it will be my last mistake, but I know it probably won’t.

5 Likes