Curse of the hulk

I used 1 teaspoon per cup of water. I hope that’s ok. It’s of 3% peroxide that is that I used.

1 Like

I used the same ratio myself. 4g 3% peroxide to 8oz water and a drop of soap. If you spray it too heavy it’ll damage the cell walls and you’ll give it a deficiency.

Not trying to scare you. Occasional application is fine. Just don’t make my mistake :sweat_smile: I learned that there’s a limit by watching them visually change after I had applied it too much/too frequently and that last time had just done damage.

I did have a HPS and a reptile bulb involved though, so idk if my setup had any special effects on that. I just won’t ever be doing that again unless it’s a emergency and the only option.

1 Like

I am only doing it when I think it needs it. That scared me enough this morning to risk it because I don’t wanna lose an my hard work, time, and money to some stupid mold. I don’t plan on applying again for awhile. It’s there just in case needed.

2 Likes

No worries on 1 at that concentration. You’ll be fine. Just don’t do what I did and keep it up unless someone like @MomOnTheRun or @Palindrome advise you. Don’t take my word as law ever. I’m still learning myself and just sharing experiences.

2 Likes

That is a good preventative dose though if you actually see the pm then you’ll want to lower the dose to 1/4 tsp per cup water spray once on the 1st day, twice on the second day and once on the 3rd day if you still see it.

Look into a milk foliar…its supposed to be awesome for the early stages of pm though the best thing you can do is get the humidity down like your trying to do so stop spraying them, clean your fans as they are hiding places for spores and increase your airflow…there are probably more measures that I am not thinking of though these are the major ones :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @MomOnTheRun! I was too concerned about the deficiency, but I did over foliar spray a bit. I do see your point lol. I’ll quit with the spraying. My humidity has been a lot better since I got those 2 damp rid buckets. It’s at 55% at the current moment.

2 Likes

Oh yeah☺️ they did a instant results with my apartment too. I have to get mine out of the house. I’m pretty sure I don’t need them working rn and I got them for $5 for a pack of 4, so I got them pretty cheap anyways

They look great but a little over nuted and possibly overwatered. Leaves are really dark green and curling down.

3 Likes

Thanks @Meesh. I have been following fox farms feeding schedule but I guess I can cut back 50% and see what happens. I did notice the overwatering appearance…I’ll take care of that as well. Thanks for impute everybody!

2 Likes

Constant vigilance is helpful.

Getting the humidity down and providing
good ventilation is key in preventing
nasty PM.
I have found that milk solution was not as effective as H2O2 or vinegar in my battles with PM indoors and outdoors. For vinegar
I use 2 to 3 tablespoons with gallon of water.

I like to foliar feed primarily only for rapid correction of perceived deficiencies. Fixes plants fast.

Best of luck.

5 Likes

I want to say it’s LAB that are why milk is used for PM, but I could be wrong. I just woke up. Though if LAB was all that’s needed we could drool on our plants LoL

2 Likes

@ReikoX I believe you’ve given me advice on teas before. Is there something bad in our saliva we don’t want to introduce into the microbiology? If not it sounds like a easy way to add LAB seeing as they are what rot our teeth LoL

3 Likes

Thanks @Calyxander… humidity is at 50% currently. The damp rid has been helping a lot. I was foliar spraying for a magnesium deficiency. Moby was drooping with burnt tips. I’ve fixed that problem at least. That’s the only reason why I was foliar spraying besides getting scared of mold yesterday lol. I will ease up on nutes and watering though, and apply some lifta for a few days. Im having to run the lights on cycle from 6 pm to 6 am so they don’t get to cold. Although my lights are led, they do raise the temp quite a bit since I have 3… here’s some a current pic of plants at day 41, and my humidity/ temp…

4 Likes

Nothing bad, but there is way more LAB in milk.

3 Likes

I figured. I Just thought it was a interesting option if you wanted to culture some in a pinch

2 Likes

Here’s a recent pic of all of them

Here’s moby

Here’s blueberry

And here’s the 2 Bruce Banner

The humidity in my tent today is 59%

8 Likes

Looking good! :slight_smile:
I can’t wait to see them at harvest time

1 Like

@OniTenshu… Bro, I can’t either! Lol… I’m going to feel like a kid at christmas when they are ready. Lol

2 Likes

You always will. The feeling may fade with time, but never will it go away

2 Likes

Man, I have a feeling im going to have a hard time keeping the Bruce banner from the light lol. I just tied the one on the right down, but you can barely tell.

2 Likes