Curse of the hulk

7 Likes

What about trying to pull the branches down to resemble a evergreen tree?

You might want to train the tops down as well if theyā€™re too long from the bend there. Control the stretch. Donā€™t be a slave to it. Donā€™t do it all at once. Just pull it down before watering when itā€™s soft and passively moves around as you shift things around without any resistance.

2 Likes

Haha! I always have so much love for my plants until I have to trim them.

4 Likes

Ugh the only part I donā€™t like about weed. My skin is also warmer than average, so I get such a heavy coat on my skin of I do it by hand. Gloves or not the heat transfers. If anything Iā€™ll be using stainless steel chopsticks to grab and hold buds to trim off the leaves from now on. That and the stem work well for grip points.

Always plan the trim to save a headache

1 Like

I bought another dehumidifier for 78 or something. Gonna give it a whirl when Amazon comes. But on another note, my babies are doing fine. I will take a pic at 6 when lights come on. They are sleeping lolā€¦ grow and smoke on OGERS!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s the lovely ladies. The Bruce Banner are starting to bud

Have a fanfreakintastic day everyone!

7 Likes

Looking greatā˜ŗļø
Itā€™s always the best when you see the buds poking out

2 Likes

Starting to see some frosty deliciousness lolā€¦

I feel the way will ferrellā€™s face looks in elf. At least thatā€™s what I think itā€™s called lolā€¦

4 Likes

Giddy. You feel giddy

I just dabbed and peak hit, so my window of vocabulary recall is about over. Nearing end of night mode

2 Likes

you have to dehumidify the area outside your tent to get the results you want
i wouldnt bother with leaving those damprids in the tent
get you a good dehumidifier 30pint+ or window ac unit

2 Likes

I forgot to mention this is week 7 from plantedā€¦ a few more and Iā€™ll be sitting pretty :wink:

1 Like

The problem with that is well itā€™s not going to happen in my state. Let me not lie, with my budgetā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

I also have one coming from Amazon. I hope this one is good. It was only $80 ,but had good reviews.

1 Like

I hope so. These buckets work too well sometimes Iā€™ve seen :sweat_smile: next time Iā€™m not letting more than 1 Max in the drying room if any at all.

1 Like

Lol @OniTenshuā€¦ buckets are not working. Surprise, surprise that cheap isnā€™t efficient lol.

This is what will be here tomorrow

2 Likes

Does it let you tune the humidity or does it just dehumidify only with no control? Having a controller helps to tune it to the room more efficiently

1 Like

I donā€™t think so. I wish. It should work somewhat, hopefully better than the shitty one I have now. Iā€™ll know for sure tomorrow though. @OniTenshu

2 Likes

So I received my dehumidifier today. Weā€™ll see how well it works. On the other hand, I applied a little to much LITFA and I am guessing a nitrogen deficiency on my moby dick because her leaves are curling up upwards, folding like tacos and the tips are burnt. Im not sure though. Someone wanna help. I fed her last night with fox farm trip. 3tsp big bloom, 2tsp grow big, and two tsps tiger bloom. Edit* forgot to mention Epsom salt 1 tbsp per gallon.

Thanks for any advice, feedback, or suggestions everybody!!

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure on the deficiency, but letā€™s see how that dehumidifier works for you

1 Like

If it doesnā€™t work, Iā€™m saving to buy frigidaire 50 pint unitā€¦ itā€™s $200 thoughā€¦:face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::thinking:

1 Like