Curse of the hulk

Worth the cost I’m sure

1 Like

Bump… anyone know what’s wrong with moby? Leaves curling up and burnt tips?

Edit: anything I can do really besides feeding with nutes?

3 Likes

those thermoelectrics wont work for your purpose
get a good one with a compressor and dont put it inside your tent
you have to dehumidify the air outside before it goes in your tent through the intake
trust

2 Likes

Probably too hot. Can you raise the lights? Or humidity is an issue still.

2 Likes

Apply some LIFTA waiting an extra day before your next watering… Imho, too high humidity per temperature she is given - your working on it and she is showing her appreciation for your efforts - simple as that.

Sure the leaf twist is an indicator of ph issues, there is some rust spots wanting more potassium though really green showing nitrogen excess…you could try to fix it all now though wasted effort as she looks to be ~3/4 way done now

3 Likes

I’m working on getting a 50 or 70 pint frigidaire. Just the cost is the issue. But I do get your point. No point in running a dehumidifier inside when in coming air is not controlled. I’ll work on that getting that though. Thanks for your replies.

@Meesh the lights are all the way up atm.

@MomOnTheRun thanks I’ll try that!

Grow and smoke on OGers!!

3 Likes

Im going on a trip for the new year’s celebration. So im be back in 3 days. Hopefully that’s enough LITFA for the girls and they all get healthy!

6 Likes

So a question, if I’m set to harvest moby around the 12th, should I flush her instead of feed from now on?

3 Likes

Well lol, that’s what I plan on doing, flushing when i get home. If i am wrong just tell me please!

2 Likes

IMHO, flushing is only to get rid of excess salts in the soil and doesn’t really do anything for the plant except to start starving them so they eat themselves faster…switching to plain water is just as effective without overwatering :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you for the advice! That’s what I’ll do. Im on my way home to see how they are doing. First got to go pick up my other baby, my dog. Happy new year to OG and all the members. Let’s all make this the most overgrown year possible!
I also just wanted to thank everyone for all your replies on my thread. I sure do appreciate you taking the time!

5 Likes

Nice! Gotta have that Valentine’s day weed☺️
I had enough restraint despite my issues to save the very last of my weed for my fiance’s birthday. I’m glad I did. While I didn’t get a large yield I did get a quality smoke. Always remember that. Even if you stunt the plant you’re just likely to make the bud it does produce better quality with the enery it had having to go somewhere if not on new nodes and bud sites.

Happy New Year! Let’s all make this year overgrown :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So I got home to a sick plant.

Bruce banner in the back right.

Here’s a closer up…

3 Likes

Looks overwatered to me. The bottom leaves are completely lifeless. If it’s not overwatering I hope no fungi took hold

1 Like

Did she dry out when you were gone? Looks like you just watered it. Should bounce back in no time if that’s the case.

4 Likes

She was really dry when I got home… yeah she appears over watered, but she was dry? Any guesses? Root rot? Over watering, or something else?

2 Likes

Starting to look better already… I was worried damn. I’m so glad to see this.

5 Likes

Good😅 now let’s see these babies grow up and show us all the bits and bobbles

1 Like

You’re good man, no worries. She just needed a drink.

5 Likes

Lol it just scared the shit out of me to see her looking like that when I got home. Lol… I’m just learning. Loooonnnngggg and happy stoned road ahead.

4 Likes