Curse of the hulk

I’d be scared too. Just remember not to compensate with extra water next time they droop like that. Regular watering should suffice. If anything you’d just water again a little sooner than usual. Not always a bad thing

2 Likes

So, I smoked a fatty and decided I should try some updated pics… here’s moby and I’ll take the others in a bit.

6 Likes

Looking good!:slight_smile: Now it’s time to wait and see what these girls can do!

3 Likes

Bruce Banner

Blueberry

8 Likes

A big thank you to @argo945! Look what I found in the mail today.

7 Likes

I just wanted to update this… so the humidity is usually stays in high 50s or reaches 60s during lights off which is 6 a.m. to 6 p.m… during lights on after 6, it drops usually to 50s… the air purifier/ dehumidifier works a little. I’ve emptied it about 3 times thus far. Here’s some recent pics. Oh, I topped the bruce banner so yes they look different.

10 Likes

So I fed them today. I used only Epsom salt on moby, but I’m going to water again in 2 days or 3 with nutes. I read what @toastyjakes and another member were talking about. Sorry I forgot your name. I can see the dog avatar, but name not so much. I wish I would’ve read it before I watered.just saying…

2 Likes

You were way over doing it with the fertilizer before. When you feed them again, I would cut it down by like 25% and see how they respond. Also, total dosage should be for a week. I feed twice a week, but half doses. It depends on the nutes, but usually the manufacturers suggestion is way too much, especially for soil.

4 Likes

Ok yeah I believe you are right. Maybe a few days without nutes will be good for her anyways. I was following the recommended doses, but I suppose, like you said, they tell you to over do it.

3 Likes

So my next question which is are autos on a time clock? Meaning like they all do the exact same things at a certain age?

3 Likes

I’m trying to calculate when I harvest the blueberry. That’s why I asked the question above.

2 Likes

Do you have pistils receding and turning brown/reddish? Trichs should be at least in the the cloudy stage with some amber sneaking in ? Do you have. Jewelry loop to check color?

2 Likes

It was 8 weeks yesterday from planting. Pevgrow says 9-10 weeks so I doubt it yet. But no I don’t have a magnifying lens. I need to get one tonight when the old lady gets off

4 Likes

Actually it does look like they are starting to turn brownish in the photo

2 Likes

Ya I’d say your getting close then 10-15$ for a 30x -60x loop is a much needed piece good for checking pest also getting splinters out that are hard to see etc. sometimes the higher power ones can be hard to stabilize from what I hear.

3 Likes

Ok thanks!! What strength would you recommend to get 30 or 60? I’ll pick one up tonight.

2 Likes

Here’s a couple more pics…

3 Likes

Ya sometimes there’s two lenses on the same loop a larger 30x with the 60 being the smaller one my 30x does just fine! Comes with light as well

ell!

8 Likes

Thanks @Tinytuttle!! I’ll pick one up tonight for sure…

2 Likes

Now I’m curious as to what moby’s look like…

5 Likes