FIRST GROW JOURNAL Starting up two more strains F5 COOKIES & WHITE GRAPE x PURPLE POOCH F2

@3rdgengrower Big shout out for taking the time to send me these beautiful Magic Beans :us: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :money_mouth_face:
FS COOKIES BX1
WHITE GRAPE x PURPLE POOCH F2
this will be a great adventure, will keep log of what’s going on.
Received the great package today, will throws these in some water and get them to pop then into soil as soon as possible.
Starting the mix today

20 Likes

Nice bro I will be watching if you need anything just hit me up

6 Likes

I’ll take a seat by the refreshments table, I’m sure I’ll get the munchies

4 Likes

i’ll pull up a seat in the corner. Let the show begin

1 Like

Who brought the chips?

I’ll be watching for sure. :sunglasses:

Very cool, positive vibes headed your way , may this grow be absolutely stellar :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

What is FS Cookies?

@3rdgengrower
i would ask…i am happy to be a new grower here, so not sure…but if 3rdgengrower can tell you better then i could, that would be my answer

1 Like

Sorry about bad hand writing its F5 cookies that was back crossed to itself

4 Likes

Top pic the cookies that got the sts is the lanky one up front right side
Bottom Pic is white grape x purple pooch

2 Likes

thank you much better clarification

1 Like

How is it coming bud I put 5 of the white grape x purple pooch straight to dirt 4 days ago got a 5 for 5 germ on em how do you start yours

1 Like

I have 4 popping photos to follow

Az heat sucks

But it’s all part of my challenge to keep optimal environment .
Had a battle with power yesterday

Failing fuse panel
No tents affected so far happy to say

Will keep the grow journal posting

It’s crazy my phone let me post

3 Likes

Never seen anyone start em areo cloner like that pretty cool :sunglasses: :ok_hand: makes me :thinking: about if I’m doing something wrong or if I could be getting a better start than I do I will be watching can’t wait to see what someone else can do with em

1 Like

@3rdgengrower sent me some F5 cookies as well and I’m thinking of when to pop a few. I may do it sooner than later if there are other beans in the works :leaves:

Exited to see your grow! I pop my seeds in water, but then put them in a makeshift aerogarden too, but then they go in DWC not soil.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what they do in water​:grin::grin:

3 Likes

That’s awesome

:clap: good times for all

1 Like

slight update to the grow OG’S . had a power failure last week, had 4 days of fighting with an up and down breaker issue. This has been fixed. Unfortunately for the horrifying news…this household lost 12 plants in veg, 8 started seedlings, 5 clones already in solo cups…and seems like the flower tent decided to start heavy foxtailing. with all of this being said, i was able to save the aeroponic seeds started from my og friend here @3rdgengrower. Still recouping from the disaster. Will post up some photos shortly

3 Likes

Oh man. That’s a nightmare, I have DWC and if the pumps go out I’m a goner. I feel for you.

exactly how i feel with soil…same game, just different circumstances…super happy to say, seeds in the aeroponics saved themselves by being in water…
great growing wishes for both of us, and thank you @3rdgengrower … wanna make that man proud…

2 Likes