First grow need some confirmation

So i just started growing if anyone wants to take a look at my setup id appreciate could use a little confermation!

20 Likes

Welcome to OG! Take a moment and post in the Introduce Yourself thread and have a look around these forums for people that are new to growing. You can learn a lot of what to do and what not to do that way.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jayrock93 happy to have you here and always into looking at plants. Post them up. If you’re self conscious you can dm them when you get permission. But there’s really no need for self consciousness here we all started growing at some point

10 Likes

Everyone has to start somewhere :relieved:

3 Likes

Every single person started as a beginner. You are in a place that is full of so many years of experience and a wealth of knowledge this place is like a cheat code.

13 Likes

Thank yall so much ima gonna post my info and setup here and a couple pictures just curious if im starting my gro off right

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

This is 1 week and 2 days since it came out of dirt it gorilla glue photoperiod im using lotus nutrients vivosun 100 watt light

4 Likes

Also running a carbon filter inline system

1 Like

First suggestion I’d make is put a dome over it. Your relative humidity is a little low.

Actually the only suggestion. Great start.

4 Likes

Ok as soon as i get home i will does my dome need holes i dont wanna sufficate it lol

1 Like

No holes necessary. You want to trap humidity in for the plant. I wouldn’t be terrible concerned my plants do fine with similar temps and humidity, but it’s less stress on the babies to give a little extra humidity till their roots mature

3 Likes

Thanks man am i gonna need a higher watt light eventually or its ok

3 Likes

I did most of my first grow with the 100w light vivosun put in with my 32x32. I upgraded to a 300w early in flower. It is a little too much light for my tent but that lets me run it at whatever intensity I think is right for where their at in the growth cycle.

Edit to say: for one plant depending on training you might pull an ok yield off of 100w.

6 Likes

Welcome @Jayrock93 !!! Off to a great start looks good !!! I like the domes with adjustable vents. They allow you to slowly decrease the RH over time and get them ready for grow room environments before transplanting.

4 Likes

Thanks man im good at growing other stuff just idk bout this lol but its only been a week and im so excited and ready to master it lol

4 Likes

You are in good company here !!! Lots of us get excited to see you do well. It’s like Christmas morning as a kid when you get your first harvest . Keep up the good work. You have an unbelievable resource here at OG to help along your journey!!! Cheers

4 Likes