First grow out of clones from rastastino

This is my first dairy on OG and my third indoor grow. I taked some clones of the plants outside.first time and it worked. They rooted under a tl light. Used clonex for that in rooting cubes. And a little ph- in the water. I started with a pH of 6.2.

I mixed some cutting soil and dirt and transplanted the cuttings like on the picture. There are 5 amnesia 4 og kush reserva privada. And 1 bagseed og kush from coffeeshop Cremers they had second place on highlife cup with it. That plant stands on e guerrilla spot. But in veg it had such a dank that if made a cutting to from it. Left above on Pic is og kush from coffeeshop Cremers. Below 4 ogkush reserva privada and on the right 5 amnesia core. They are vegging now on 18h light créé cob 55w extra white.im waiting now to harvest my other plant. But it’s like she’s still popping those Lill white hairs. But I started with my flush today.

7 Likes

This is my lemon og kush from dna genetics. I’m on day 65 on 12 hours light. And they keep blooming when they say it’s 56 to 65 days of flowering. Should I stop feeding here?
I’m started with only water today

7 Likes

You need to rotate your pics before uploading @Rastastino maybe . :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t noticed xp

Can’t really count the first week to 10 days.

2 Likes

I feel like they have another 10 days to go at least. They are already pulling nutes from the leaf, depending on personal preference I may consider a light feeding to help potency.

1 Like