First Grow, popped in April

25 Likes

Looking good so far!

Any specific strain you’re growing? What ya feeding them… that sorta stuff lol

5 Likes

Agree’d. Looking nice.

Following…

Did you say this is your first grow? Impressive.

4 Likes

Top image is a Nora Jillybean, second image is two Colombian GoldxPanamaRed (Cora and Laura) and the bottom is a (2nd pic of Nora, not) Dora GSCxOaxacan . I’ve used tap water, 420 soil, Gardner & Bloome Organics 4-0-2, a fair amount of spinosad and a sponge with dish soap, water and alcohol so far.

5 Likes

Thank you @toastyjakes, @Northern_Loki. I have had a pretty easy time. Harder has been keeping clones happy while I spray them with homemade colloidal silver. I want to make as many mistakes as possible this summer so I know how it’s done next year.
Budget is super tight but I have time… And now I have you all.

6 Likes

Man, those are looking great so far. What ever your doing, it’s working. Look forward to following till the end and welcome

2 Likes

Pretty sure all are female though the big CGxPR hasn’t pushed threads out of its preflower yet.

@Northern_Loki Noting that I accidentally posted this in the Indoor folder. Any way to move it? It’s an outdoor grow.

2 Likes

Great looking plants! Looks like they may be monsters by harvest time…

3 Likes

Gotcha there… No sweat

2 Likes

That’s the spirit! Your plants look like you have not tried a lot of mistakes yet though. :wink: Looking good!

2 Likes

Found this guy on the underside of a leaf.

Doesn’t look like thrips or aphids. Should I get medieval with the blow torch and plyers? LITFA?

5 Likes

That looks like a thrips to me… My have to wait for someone better with pests though

6 Likes

Yes, that is a thrip. Smash it.

6 Likes

I’ll third it, torch the motherfucker :joy:

6 Likes

Get yourself some spinosad. Two applications and they will be gone. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Spot sprayed her dead. Semi-thorough inspection of all the girls did not turn up any more and only three or four yellow clumps (aphid honey?) also spot cleaned.

Inspired to sweep their area.

7 Likes

Still looking big and fantastic, better to take the problem while it’s small then have it get bigger and unfixable

4 Likes

How long was she there laying eggs :smile:

2 Likes

Fine, make me sad. Must you smile about it?

4 Likes