Gdp x gsog x columbian og 4x4

Hey everybody this is going to be my first grow ever , here are some picks of what I’ll be using hope everyone pulls up and watches as I fuck up and try new shit

thank you to everyone who has sent me seeds I’ll definitely be using them at some point soon.image|375x500 I have a 4x8 and hlg 650r , those white pads are co2 generators and my full line of things I will be using are , 6-4-5 happy frog dry amendments , king shark mycro, 0-12-0 seabird guano for flower , all things I have for compost tea are - Alfalpha , kelp(0-0-17 seaweed extract ) and blackstrip molasses I also have photosynthesis plus for co2 intake and I’ll add to it as I go through my shit haha.
(Seeds soaking in paper towel atm) will be growing 4 purple og pussy stomper as my brother and I would say but it’s actually a bunch of crosses I got sent called Colombian x gdp x grape stomper og and it’s from @SCJedi (should be some heat check his insta out ) And then one seed of big bud x northern lights sent to me as well (freebie seed)if anyone saw my last setup , this line and all of this is a lot more than just the simple cal mag and 3 bottles of fox farm liquids , should be an interesting grow

23 Likes

Sure, this looks interesting.

I’ll park over by the fire and load up the bong.
The usual band of miscreants will be along shortly :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Can I sit next to you @Gpaw :innocent::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Good luck on the grow @Big4blunts2only0

10 Likes

Ok, jumping on the wagon as well! Promising! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Goodluck. I’m right here with u, but someone has to move their heads r in the way. :eye::eye: Awesome set up by the way.

6 Likes

That’s a big tent

5 Likes

Sorry I got all excited by the big tent​:sweat_smile:, I’ll move to the side and keep watching​:joy::tv:.

3 Likes

Yes I’m gonna need a second one I’m just starting out with 5 plants to see how this goes I don’t wanna go to big , lights at horticulture are expensive

1 Like

I forgot to mention I have 4 clip fans on the way and I also have worm castings that’s a big one. I ph my water to 6.4 to 6.8 and aerate the water for a minimum of 4 hours and my light cycle is gonna be 18/6 till flower I have a 195 cfm fan blowing air in from one side to get air flow going in tent,
My carbon filter and inline fan are blowing the scrubbed stale air into my attic so it should have proper air circulation , got my light hitting 1 k lumens and as they rise I’ll raise my light it’s pretty low and turned up and they still get 1k , once they grow out of the pots I’m gonna try and get up to 3-10k

3 Likes

Check eBay for lights or Facebook sales you be surprised what you can buy on Facebook

I have 2 tents
24-24-6ft my first tent
36-36-6ft
My wife bought me both of them,she was sick of me growing plants around the apartment she don’t smoke but she’s super cool ,I’d like to get rid of both of them get a bigger one but I don’t have enough space in my apartment lol

4 Likes

I try keep my ph 6.5 just incase the soil is hot,
Make sure you check the run off water,then you can fix your ph

2 Likes

it’s gonna be a good tent to learn on I hope , right now it’s very big so I’m trying this dry amendment and tea method to see how it goes

2 Likes

Ok thank you for the information I’m trying to learn my hardest on the best methods to use so anything you or other growers might have learned over the years that will help me I would appreciate it !

3 Likes

Always people to help you here on this forum

2 Likes

Do you think if I wait to get a second light I could grow these 5 plants to the fullest if I keep it a little closer to them ? Will having to big a tent with only one light affect it to bad @Irishrocker

so far everything sounds great. Im no pro but would like to tag along on this one too. The one light wont cover the whole 4x8 but you can always add later. 5 plants use one side and use the other side for now to put fans n all n not have em taking space under the light. I think the co2 will play more in later once you crank things up. So youre making your own soil mix ? Do yourself a favor n grab a soil probe to check resting ph of your mix once mixed and moistened a lil. Home depot probably $10. Set it right where you planned your inputs 6.4 or so. Good luck on first run.

2 Likes

Plenty of room to grow - pun intended.
Grabbing a seat and lighting one to pass around for this - I’m still kitting out my 4x8, so very interested.
Welcome to OG!

1 Like

Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavor. Its a labor of love .

1 Like

Germination rate -100%
Soil was mixed up with 2 tbsp per gallon 6-4-5 and I’m using Mother Earth coco
Light app read 1000 lux on solo cup top

4 Likes

Why not drop the lights down as the plants grow bring the lights up with the plants,
I used to do that myself, the baby tent I use trash cans to bring them closer to the lights ,there’s a 100 ways to skin a cat,I’m experimenting at the minute I never put plants this small into a
3 gallon pot I usually start them off in a solo cup till they grow a big bigger,but my last grow most of the plants were pretty small,going to see if putting them in a big pot while their this size makes any difference

5 Likes