First indoor grow, clones and bag seed

First grow, started back in may but due to originally having only cfl’s and a little computer tower u p.k until mid july when j bought a 600w mars hydro led and a medium/small tent. Have blueberry headband and what I was told is either blue widow or a strain called"blue cross" , which can be seen in first photo and I’ve been trying to rememberwhat the one in back right corner is(pretty sure its marked) and the fro t right is a random bag seed if I remember correctly

sorry for the haggard pics and description will post better tomorrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG!

Looks like your off to a good start!

4 Likes

Thanks , planning g on switching to flower by this weekend. The blueberry headband and blue cross are both ready to go aside from a few more stakes and lst in the next few days. I’ll see if I can find pics from earlier .ok n the grow to show the progress made so far

3 Likes

Finally switched to flower 2 days ago, took out the 2 smaller plants to make some room the BB headband and blue cross/blue widow room for flowering

the above pics are the girls still in the rent, snapped a few quick pics before work

4 Likes

So I goofed today(been sick last few days) and accidentally left my tent open earlier and forgot to shut them before lights clicked off… missed it by 20 minutes, mainly worried cuz of my little pc box I keeps clones in before they go in tent.im only about a week into flowering, hoping that didnt do to much damage.

Figured I should probably do an update, about 3 weeks into flower. So far have had minimal issues, have been adding general hydroponics flora nova bloom and kool bloom.

3 Likes

Wow just realized it’s been a minute since I last updated this, currently about a week till harvest. Have pics to post later tonight if time allows

1 Like

Just realized that I never posted final pics. Gonna have to go back through pics and find some to post of outcome

1 Like