Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Everything seems ok. I should have stripped the lower foliage off when they got to a certain point. I think the plants are needlessly waiting energy. I noticed small thrip damage on a tiny amount of young leaves. I spayed the younger more susceptible plants. No flowers.

I hit the plants with some FF Big Bloom. I like they’re stuff but have seen nutrient kits that you can mix for better ratios. I dunno. My bag seed plant is budding great but the older leaves were heat stressed and the lower leaves almost have a sickly green yellow purple tint. I don’t think its over fertilized. I dunno. I’m ready for a soil change and a do over.

Before the next run I’m gonna grab a better meter. Nutrients. I saw a bottle for flowering had 0-N. Higher P,K. I think different plants need different things. My soil is gonna be much better. Here’s some pics. There’s a lot of fading. Some heat stress and some spotted bleached leaves. I show the food with the bad.

I have to figure when to pull the auto. I popped 2 of @ReikoX seeds and planted in peat plugs and are under a dome. They both had a 2" long taproot. In a day and a half. All the seeds are fat and gorgeous. SBRxAP1 and a SBRxDD1. I have my auto area cleaned out. Now It needs to be scrubbed ect. Later y’all. Some sickly pics. The NL is going ham regardless so is this bagseed.
-J

And theeeenn…

NO and then!

Here’s PAM. Hopefully she’ll be ready soon. I’m ready to chop her up and burn her. :dagger::fire:

8 Likes

I got a microscope with led light you can take trich pics with. As far as zero n nutes for a pk boost fox farm beatie bloomz. Also stays with your current line Cheap powder
zero n
goes a long way. 0-50-30 npk.
I have seen someone somewhere mention not using 0-50-30 but no idea why chit works good use sparingly though.
I add it on top of base nutes at 1/8tsp for pk boost then mid flower i cut base. Using only 0-50-30 at 1/4tsp per gal with calmag and molasses. Then ill cut the calmag n booster for finishing flush. I dont think that auto is ready i think its about swell time on it. You feeding it still? Autos are not as fast as people asvertise em. Only difference is you dont control the start of flower. Still takes buds the same time to mature once theyre there. So once it started flower look at 7-8weeks. Not that fast.

1 Like

Yeah I been peeping a dude who uses URB in between feedings. Suff looks good. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t use it 20-20-20 is the standard isn’t it? Ive seen people use a shit ton of ferts and crazy high N. I sparingly fed everything. I think I ran into trouble with fabrics pots fast ass drying and the plants exploded. I didn’t do a lower defoliation. Went with more of a natural run. I’m happy all in all. I’m gonna go with coco perelite next time and feed properly on like a 40 day veg. I think they’re lacking, but nitpicking drives me crazy. They’re moving along decently bud wise now. Fuuuck iiiiiiit!

2 Likes

Yeah usually i try to flip in 30days in 3gal pots. Any longer n youre bound in flower too. Theyll want 3a day waterings. I got my whole game all screwed around right now too. Both of us ran wayy too many plants for our spaces. Crowding leads to issues too. Thats why im throwing the 8outside when i get a chance. I had to monster crop all of em. They were against the t5 burning. Smelled good but no good. So i cut the main in half leaving sides to blow out. Bought me a week basically. I got to move em. And i would not go changing to high number nutes like that. That 20-20-20 will fry every plant in your box ill bet. 20n is ridiculous. I run nothing over 4% with added calmag adds 1-2% depending on brand. You want straight numbers and adjustability. Check raw brand nutrients. But expensive. Just get a solid 2-3 part at most base nutrient bundle and the beastie bloomz. Nothing else will be noticeably better.

1 Like

Yeah I put way too much I’ll have my auto veg area up today. T5s,are a lil too hot for me A lil t8 with a warm n cool straight for here. Yeah I was thinking 30 40 day veg from here on out. If by some chance on earth I get a Larry Bird cut. I’ll put it in a 30 gal tote and let it rock. Other than that. 5 max on a 30 day veg. I’m gonna mess with Autos as seriously as photos. I don’t have it in me to spend 4 months sweating it out on each run for some waaahh wahhh.

Yeah at this point if you dont see early fading and they sing to you when you open the box that litfa works real good. Usually i seen swell really hit like 5-6weeks in but i only ran less than 10strains since i started.
I think youre still setting n the explosion hasnt started yet. Try to make sure as much air n light gets to em as you can n let em rock
Im no pro not trying to tell you how to run em but long as theyre happy at this stage let em sing.
Im setting right now. Swell gonna hit hard though. I see it coming. Especially on the 2 ogkbs and bbhp x choc d.
Lights on time imma hit you up if you aint busy

I’m chillin today trying to get some dough for head shop run. My mom flipped and said she shoulda aborted me n shit. Fucking crazy was people. I wouldn’t let my shit go that cheap. Especially not to someone who disrespects the craft and grew 1 plant 50 years ago. Dumb was probably was smoking hemp. I didn’t send an at you…the fucked was like oh I heard this and that about his shit. From who!?! I don’t talk to anyone. Damn rain drove a couple trips in. When this run is don’t. I’m gonna silicone the gaps from the earthquake. Paint and finish the trim. I can have pests coming through cracks in the wall.

1 Like

Yeah autos from seed still 3 months almost. In reality. With one box thats best. If you lock down some with potency worth growing.
But to have continuous flow having photoperiod mothers that you know the end product of n flipping clones soon as rooted is fastest and sometimes highest output overall. But requires lot of maintenence and space.

When was the last time you ran an auto? Ive run a lot of autos. The longest I’ve run an auto is 10.5 weeks from seed, and that was to let the seeds mature, the bud was ready before that. Most of my crosses are done 9 weeks from seed. That’s 4 weeks veg and 5 weeks flowering.

7 Likes

This auto is 2 weeks old today

The others in there are 33 days old, from seed, except the solo cup… shes 55 days from seed and I’m just waiting on a bit more amber but technically… she’s done too

10 Likes

Im not going to argue with everyone on here over any input i give. Like the pics but donkeys from nothing in 19 days n all i keep it real
.calling bs flat out.
About 65- 70days most autos read the labels on any breeder but yours. None of
which finish in that time
I was actually saying hed be better in his spot running autos as he cant have a seperate room rotation for harvesting more with photos. But you all skipped right past that to blast me.from seed your plants are not ripe in under 70 days period. Seeds speed the process but i dont know that. So your 10+wk "cause the seeds.) All of em should been longer cause “no seeds”
Pollenation stops the hunt. Stops the reason for producing resins to catch pollen. Starts ripening early. Period. Common plant life. No phd needed.

3 Likes

Yet here you are arguing with me over how long autos take?

5 Likes

Youre right. All i can speak on is my autos which werent that fast.

3 Likes

Will say the good majority of my autos are done in 63-67ish days from sprout, fully matured.

Now some do run longer a good example is Dutch Passion which a lot run in the 10-12week range but they breed more for outdoor stuff imo.

3 Likes

Amen my sensi seeds pure power plant took 11 weeks to mature but I would’ve chopped it earlier thinking that was it. It ain’t growing no more so fuck it but I spoke to @ReikoX who told me chill bro it’ll come just allow for the veg time in the timeframe and bosh it came out swole :100:

2 Likes

Yeah my intentions are not to start tits and tats back and forth I’ve never grown any autos so any information is helpful I know that topping them and stunting them will affect the yield. Also running on a 12/12 schedule will affect the yield 20 off for on is what I’m going to do. I was just making a generalized question from when they break soil till when they usually finish.

I don’t have a ton of knowledge when feeding schedules as I never had to really hump tons of shit in the woods but I feel like I’m doing too much or not enough. I just need a little help with the feeding schedule. I’m not properly fertilizing and I miss diagnosing things that probably can be flushed out or fixed easily. I just want to learn about everything but I’m really interested in autos.

I’m pretty sure that @ReikoX grows strain called Low Rider or the divider crosses. I think he finished those in like 52 days if I’m not mistaken. But I know Rico and mr. Sparkle no their shit on autos. I’m going to count the amount of days on my purple Auto Mazar but I think I’m only at like 50 days I don’t want to chop it right before the swell.

That’s all I’m trying to do is get my game on track.:sunglasses: :v::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Yeh he pulls autos off quick but then your own seeds my feeding schedule was the canna chart which is for photos not autos so it’s about gettin the nitty gritty figured out. Like everything practice makes perfect man I ran mine under 12/12 and got ok yield. Makes me kick myself because if that was good what would they of been under 18/6 :see_no_evil:

Good luck though bro you’ll do ok either way the thing I was told as well by I think @Mr.Sparkle but I could be wrong I’ve asked him n @ReikoX bits on autos so I get them confused but FIMMing is how to do autos if you do want them to grow more heads :+1:

4 Likes

Got you. I know this sounds ghetto but all those flowers to me or like RPGs you set them up on your shoulder pull the trigger and get the fuck out of the way cuz they’re going to do their shit regardless. But I guess if you related to it like that the improper nutrients would be like fucking the propellant up in it or something. If you get my drift.

2 Likes

Haha you smoke too much weed bro :laughing: love it. But yeh I don’t think my nutes were administered properly as it was my first go with autos should check it out.

Wasn’t perfect though was legit my first journal so it’s a little vague in places but you’ll see the PPP auto from post 1 I think :thinking: not sure now I also smoke too much weed but I dunno maybe ask one of the auto guys what regime they follow on feeding autos.

2 Likes

Makes sense brotha. Everything is gonna click. I know I got it in me. I have to separate fa,t from fiction. In the end if you enjoy it. That’s what’s up. Yeah I’ll check some feed schedules. Thanks
-J

1 Like