Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

I need help I don’t have a loop right now and I can’t pull this plan out I guess I could try to get my girlfriend’s camera she has a macro lens but I took some pictures of the auto. And here are some pictures of my tent right now everything is starting to put on Frost and getting a little bit bigger I guess you would say their spear like right now. The bag seed plant I cloned it it literally looks like the top is going to be a football. I’m so excited. This is really my first successful serious attempt I would say.

I’m not familiar with autos as far as timing I just don’t have a lot of indoor experience growing. But everything’s coming along nicely we’ll see what it looks like, first of September you know where my photos anyway. I like your style @Explorer. I smoked way too much and play way too many first person shooters. It doesn’t help that I come from a line of gunsmiths either. Anyway here’s the pot :grin:

Purple Auto Mazar it’s getting there I don’t know how much longer it’s got to go the pistols are white on top down bottom there a little bit darker always thought you were harvested reverse top then bottom. Shit I don’t know here’s a pic

Bagseed Betty getting fat

one more Northern Lights Slam Dancing

10 Likes

If they are still throwing out pistils they are still growing, so no chopping yet buddy. They look good so just keep doing what you are doing.

2 Likes

That’s a big 10-4. I appreciate that shady. I’ve pulled plants way too early I believe in my past. I know these still have a ways to go and I bet the auto has at least a couple weeks if not a few weeks left I’m not pressed to cut anything down or smoke it you know what I mean I’m going to make sure everything is cured right Jarred properly. I’m not going to just chop it down and smoke it up.

I see so many people that do that in their overall quality is such shit. The purple Mazar has a grape now and later smell to it if that makes any sense. I think for a ipower ballast and a china-led not too bad on my first indoor grow. I’m putting the finishing touches right now on my auto chamber but in a couple of weeks I’ll be ordering Solstrips for that build until then the cob that I have and some strip light should be okay. I appreciate the kind words dude I put a lot into this. I see what it really takes knowing I mean people put their heart and soul into it. So I would never rag somebody on their stuff I just don’t like hermaphrodites never really did just not my thing LOL. Later big dog

1 Like

I agree with @Shadey they’ve a fair bit to go yet how many weeks are those spear shaped ones? Should be some phat arms of weed when they finish up :ok_hand:

Tell tail signs that a plant is maturing is those pistols will be wayyyy shorter than what they currently are and they’ll start to turn an amber/Orange. I chop when my plant is 75% amber. That’s how I went without a loupe. I still really go by eye tbh it hasn’t failed me this far :100::+1:

3 Likes

Yeah the plants are still throwing pistils the Northern Lights the one with all the Spears on it is like maybe 2 weeks in the real flowering maybe not even that much real but it’s coming along nicely the Autoflower I just looked at still has buds forming on the bottom that are pitch black with white pistils all over them so they’re still a little ways away from being pulled to but like I said I’m not in a rush to fuck this thing up I’m going to make sure they swell. But I’ll definitely be investing in a loop just to check it out. I’m more along the lines like you I like that Amber in there. I really don’t like a whole lot of cerebral punishment I have enough of that going on as it is.

2 Likes

Even without the loupe you should be able to tell by trichomes… They stop looking sparkly and start to get a sort of cloudy trich sheen… where as having something like this at about 3 weeks on flower… looks good and frosty but not quite anywhere close lol

Versus this one that is about 10.5 weeks into flower and started to cloud up nicely and noticeably

4 Likes

Beautiful Mr Jakez. I figured the leaves would start to fade as well. A shot of Epsom and a foliar feed I see the spotting and everything going away so they’re starting to really look good now. You’re exactly right they got that sparkly Look to them. I imagine if theyre clear they still got a little ways to go now you know being the first run of course I’m going to be like a little school girl on her first date. That’s what I got y’all for though for my backup support. :blush: I just got to get some good pictures in the next coming weeks. I’m sure when I get better quality pics, it’ll be a little bit easier… Thanks for your time and help

1 Like

I spent 3 hours last night tossing the roots in each pot. Everything was so bound up, I had to give it some relief. I was nervous about doing it, but my plants are suffering from a phosphorous deficiency. Everything has been straight with my PH. That’s why it took so long to really exhibit what the main problem is.

I thought it might have been root for, but after tossing everything, there were no larvae in any of the pots. As a matter of fact there aren’t any gnats around. I’m gonna seal the auto chamber off asap. The a.c. in my room is messing with seedlings and clones. As soon as I can I’m buying strips and a driver that will accommodate more in the future.

As far as my 4x4. I don’t think I’ll be losing my hps. The tech doesn’t justify the money for me. The money per electrical aspect isn’t an issue now. I’m a sucker for punishment. I decided to throw a chemdog seed and a red poison seed in a paper towel. Worst case scenario. They sit in the auto area for a sec. Later.

When you gonna have time for me to get over there? I got full soil test kit
test levels of everything in it. I got that scope for you too. Good to hear them annoying gnats gone. Usually theyre only a threat early on. By tossing soil what you mean just pressing breaking it up or you actually uproot chit? Whats going on man ? Hit me up. I been inconeato a few days but still right here.

I got straight p k n all that seperate too. Once 100% sure whats off. I just never needed none of it yet. Never even opened the test kit or none of the raw npk packs except the full up

I texted you yesterday for some Sour gorilla nilla!

oh no what I mean is I stuck my hands all the way down inside of there and open the roots up really good not ripping at them but kind of just a little bit let them get a little Airy cuz they were really locked up and tonight I’m going to use the rest of the soil to topdress the ones that needs it because the other ones really don’t.
I cleaned the bottom canopy up real good too.

1 Like

That auto looks fat as fk imagine if it was 3 feet tall holy…the one in the little cup. Pretty sweet little grow you got there.

1 Like

Bag seed Betty…i love it. Good choice on the name and everything looks great…good job

Stop cutting on your plants, stop digging in the soil… Find a bite line and measure carefully … dialing yourself in takes time and is discouraging sometimes but all this extra stuff your are doing like messing with the roots of a growing plant is detrimental…

That’s like someone cutting a hole in your stomach and rearranging your intestines cuz “they’re just to twisty in there”

It’s root system and leaves are it’s main source or food and your are messing with how it gets it lol

1 Like

Ok. Thanks. Just trying to free what space is left in their home. It makes sense. I have to learn how to control my inner idiot. :blush:

1 Like

Lol it’s not that haha I know you’re excited

And that’s what gets me too … always wanting to chop it or wondering why it’s not getting massive and honest truth is, some strains don’t …

I scrolled up and looked at your plants and they look just fine lol

They just need a bit more time… All those white pistils show that … as pistil color isn’t a great way to judge doneness, it does sometimes work in a pinch bit keep in mind some strains pistils will recede fully back into the calyx while others just go res brown and die…but looking at your pics and amount of white pistils sticking out everywhere, you have a couple weeks yet, but still very good looking plants dude

1 Like

Your a good dude. I love you sense of humour. You nailed it though. I’m excited. I wanna pull out my shiny bigwheel and ride too. I’m very critical of myself. I got you though. I’m learning what not to do next time. It’s cool we can chop it up with no hard feelings.

I put it like this to people. I’d rather ask, sound stupid, than not know at all and just rambling about the weed in Nam. I have to realize, they’re all diff strains looks needs. Like you said Stop fuckin doin too much! Thanks bro. I will chill. I’ll have my Xbox live on soon. Don’t you game?

2 Likes

I do but I’ve always been a PlayStation kid lol

Never could get my fingers to work around the odd placed sticks lol

2 Likes

Yo comprendo. Thanks for leaning on me. Sometimes I need a kick in the ass to get out of the door. Have a good one bro.

1 Like