Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Toast is right, you never want to cut on, replant, or molest the roots of a plant in flowering.

3 Likes

Here goes some shots from tonite. Itā€™s been so fuking hot here. My a.c. has barely been keeping up. Finally got my auto/cloning chamber going. 1Red Poison Auto, @ReikoX SBRXAP1, SBRXDD1, 1 Chemdog popped from @oleskool830, and DD green pheno from @Mr.Sparkle. Those grows will be on my new thread tomorrow.

Here goes tent shots, and a shot of the PAM. It looks like itā€™s close to being done. Iā€™m trying to get my friends scope to work. All help and comments welcomed. The auto is getting chunky, but I understand Iā€™m not gonna get a ton. It sure smells nice and potent. Like grape candy. Here we go.

Shot of Bag seed Bettyā€¦the clones took. :disappointed_relieved:

Shot of PAM

Closer upā€¦Later yall. Be safe.

-J

8 Likes

These are the best shots I could pull of with the cellphone scope. Unfortunately moving it now isnā€™t an option. Heā€™s my first triche shotsā€¦
PAM

I can actually see a few amber in there. Not the best pics. Iā€™m trying here lol.
PAM 2

Maybe 1 more week?

3 Likes

Trichs can reflect colors that are close like your fingers, so itā€™s hard to say from your pics, if you are seeing some amber and mostly milky, then itā€™s chopping time, man.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to finess her out tomorrow. Hopefully I donā€™t lose a branch. Iā€™m thinking sheā€™s close. Sheā€™s in the back burried so itā€™s hard to get at her. Better planning next run. I just threw an all in and said EFF it. That auto has only been getting 12/12 since The 1st. Iā€™m sure that hurt the finish time and yield. Itā€™s all good. Iā€™m gonna cure it properly. Iā€™m not in a race to smoke it up by any means. Iā€™m after quality I donā€™t sell anything. Thanks @Shadey Iā€™ll bring her out tomorrow for show n tell.

2 Likes

Nahā€¦ Alot of the time Iā€™ll start an auto and gradually decrease the light it gets through a cycleā€¦usually starts on 20/4 and ends on 12/12ā€¦ Couldnā€™t tell you this or that on if it hurts anything but it does well enough ā€¦

Good looking plant

2 Likes

trichs on edges of scope could be throwing colors from light too. Overall glassy clear says no chop soon. You are clouding but got a minute still.

2 Likes

I turn this scope all the way to 100x then back it up a hair and use the other knob to focus on writing of any sort on paper. You will be able to see the paper pattern clear. Those trichs are dulling a little unless it the blur. So maybe not too long. Week or 2 probably

Yea man it looks good. All in all all of them look pretty decent you know what I mean even the ones that are seated down still going to get some good smoke off of it there frosted up already. The ones that are really seeded the kind of larfy right now you know what I mean. They look like theyā€™re feeling in no when I lifted the hid and pull them 6in out of the way the heat stress look like it backed off now theyā€™re really starting to fill in on the tops. But from what I hear is too much he can also cause things to become loose but the buds are super tight.:+1:

3 Likes

Off topic but you need an Xbox famalam.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I saw too in the pictures.

2 Likes

Lol nahā€¦ I was an PlayStation kid when I was growing up ā€¦ remember being like 9 or 10 and begging for the original PS when it first came outā€¦

My dad caved and bought the worst games for a kid everā€¦ Madden '97 and Nascar '98 hahaha

Shortly after I nabbed a copy of Crash Bandicoot and started learning a new system lol

I was also a Nintendo kid where others had the epic Sega or Sega Saturnā€¦ I made due with learning all the tips and tricks and glitches on my Nintendo games and continued to N64ā€¦ When the Wii came out it was the death of Nintendo IMO lol

Now Iā€™m off topic lol

4 Likes

I got an Xbox one. Got the net hooked up. EA game pass too. Iā€™ll have Xbox live this month. I have to get Xbox live next. Iā€™m working on it bro. Getting back on my feet after fukin myself up for so long. Itā€™s coming soon tho. Gotta get my man @Shadey on the team too. Shooters on deck!

Toast has been trying to get me not to chop my plants yet. Lol. Iā€™m getting fidgety. The dispensaries are killing me. Anything I can do to offset the spending. Itā€™s coming together. I thank all of yā€™all for your help and advice. I shouldnā€™t have dug around in the roots. I did get them loosened up good without ripping them. Just topdressed them fertilized and left them alone. My lights are maxed out height wise. Thank God the stretch stopped. Iā€™ll be online soon tho. I got a hear of ea for like 25 bucks online.

2 Likes

Na @toastyjakes youā€™re right. Iā€™m still a PlayStation head. I just get bored easily and I love variety. When the 64ā€™s first dropped my dad found the last one a kb toys. It took me a month to find games, but damnit K had 64 on Christmas lol. Iā€™m a tinkerer at heart. Now that ice been dealing with my issues Iā€™m having fun with things I put down years ago.

I appreciate you and @ReikoX coming through and being so cool with me. I like seeing what yā€™all got going on. Yā€™all are good dudes. Thanks for being chillied. My etiquette is trrible, but ive been getting better. Have a good one. Iā€™m going to check the budhole out lol. Awesome name :+1:

3 Likes

Ya need to get crackin bro Iā€™ve already got @Esrgood4u on PUBG. Not gunna lie I recently started getting into fortnite I still donā€™t like the cartoonie shit but Iā€™m good at PUBG so aiming on fortnite is still the same I just canā€™t build that fast :rofl:

What you thinkin of playin though when you do get on bro battlefield?

3 Likes

I got Battlefield 1 through 5 I got Call of Duty but I donā€™t have all the new Call of Dutyā€™s I have Black Ops 1 and 2 Titanfall 2 Titanfall 1 Army 2. I just downloaded Medal of Honor airborne Iā€™m going to check that out but I donā€™t have a lot of experience with the multiplayer shooters so I guess whatever it donā€™t matter to me Iā€™m a beast on whatever shooter. Itā€™s just hard for me to whip out all the explosives. I run from people real fast with trip wires lol. Iā€™m so good at running and hiding haha donā€™t tell anyone. I learned from this piece of shit city is how to get fucking ghost. :ghost:

Iā€™ve been playing Battlefield Hardline itā€™s the shit. I got the EA pass back just for that game I should have bought it but thereā€™s a lot of shit you can download. The Microsoft Game Pass might have been better but Iā€™ll check that out when I can Iā€™ll definitely be on live soon.

Sorry I had to edit I canā€™t understand my own post sometimes.

3 Likes

The controls are a fucking nightmare :rofl: itā€™s gonna take a while to get the knack of them. I may do a few practice runs later to see if It can help master them :+1:

3 Likes

I used to have BF 3 on my PC and I played is it BF2 thatā€™s in the desert? I only own COD ghosts and modern warfare remastered I actually like most COD I just dislike the futuristic shit it doesnā€™t fit with what COD is IMHO. That said Iā€™ve been thinking of buying black ops 4 but Iā€™ve not really looked at the multiplayer side yet.

And @Esrgood4u the more ya play the more natural it will feel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I have PUBG on PC as well as the XBOX so it was fuckry to play it on my Xbox at first but now Iā€™ve got the hang of it I make top 10 regular. Iā€™ll be about later on as well not sure what game Iā€™ll be on but Iā€™ll be about :+1:

3 Likes

Has a few desert maps, depends on if you got all the expansion mods for it.

1 Like

Holy shit somebody drove straight through the guardrail right at the 695 to 95S! Holy shit dude the idiots went Thelma and Louise for like half a sec before they died.

I had to take the pic at 50mph. You can see where they punched straight through.

You can see my Speedo is at 51. How fast you think they were going lol. This is the land of fuckery. Everything you see in the news about Baltimore is 100x worse. Not complaining. I live this shit.lol

2 Likes