Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Here’s a soil ph test on my NL. Looks acidic? I topdressed the plant but the ph is out a wack. Figured that.

Piss color isn’t on here

2 Likes

I have to let the other sit for 24 hours but the colors I’m seeing already looks like I’m P&K deficient.

Ok I had to put stock white behind it. Light throws it off with other things behind it.

Yeah I’ll be back tomorrow when it all fully settles
Edit pic for comparative…

Now that everything settled I’m completely N K deficient.

K N completely viod…

3 Likes

Magnesium deficiency really bad…

Help!

2 Likes

I have to get my soil good. I think this next round I’m gonna make another batch, but our soil out back is so rich. I’m gonna have to hit Sebrings spot for some soil mixes. In other words I need a good soil recipe :blush:

1 Like

Soil test kit looks good, where did you get that from?

1 Like

@rooted my buddy’s been helping me with smaller things my bum ass ran out of money on. I’m getting ready to post the pics now that everything’s settled more. Should give me an idea of where each plant is at I tested my NL pot first. It’s in a 3gal. So I figured the plant is hungry Potash deficient. I need help with learning to water and fertilize properly.

Everyone’s setup is different tho. My lights cook water fast. Myth stays around 40% temps at a consistent 81° til the lights are out. @toastyjakes is right. I need to let this run just do it’s thing. Learn from this grow and try to make the best of each following. I’ll get better at indoor. I need to really get a proper feet chart or make a chart for my feeding schedules.

@Shadey all ways a pleasure dude. Thanks for coming through. I’m sure the ghost of Tom Petty will be through here. Lol :blush: inside joke…

2 Likes

Here goes Bag seed Betty’s soil sample.
-Pic for comparative later…

The PH isn’t super off, but I’m a worry wart. Lol

2 Likes

What do you want out of a soil recipe? If you are looking for easy, I can suggest a water only recipe. That one is a use it once and done type thing. Or I can give you a no-till recipe. It can be used over and over, but works best with 15+ gallons of soil.

2 Likes

I need something basic for the 3gal pots and smaller. I really need a general soil mixture. I need to get a good grasp on easy to work with soil blend I hear Coco can be hard on New Growers if you don’t know how to properly fertilize and water which I don’t. I see people watering in between fertilizing with different things that look like T compost or something.

I just don’t want to keep running into the same problems if there’s a way that I can have a soil with an extended fertilizer or figure out what I’m probably going to need and the frequency of which I should use it. I have the fox farm Trio and I’m lost as to exactly when and how much I should use in between regular pH’d watering. .

1 Like

This is a water only recipe I got from ICMag. I used it last time with the Jabba’s Stash and am confident in it. All the work is done up front. All you have to do is add water until a tiny bit of runoff every other day or so.

Base Mix
7.5 gallons of peat moss
4.5 gallons of perlite
3 gallons of fresh EWC or compost
2.5 cups of dolomite lime

Ammend with
2 cups bone meal
1 cup blood meal
1 cup kelp meal
1 cup greensand (optional)

Mix up the base mix, then take a gallon or two and set it aside to use for seedlings/clones. Then mix in the amendments and let it sit for three weeks or so. Grow your seeds/clones in the base mix in a solo cup for a couple weeks. Transplant to 1-gallon pots of the soil mix. Then transplant again to 3-gallon pots a week or so before flower.

I was able to find everything except the kelp meal and greensand (optional) at Home de Pot. The compost is really important, the higher the quality compost of the better. Coast of Main and Malibu Compost are good brands if you can find them. If you are on a budget, Ecoscraps or mushroom compost will do in a pinch.

11 Likes

The first on this solo cup made me grab a lower slice to be grown fully out. I’ll see where the yield goes and the potency. Worse case scenario I give it away or chuck it. :+1:

Grannies rooting powder gets it every time.

When I saw the trichs already I couldn’t resist. Who knows. I’ll keep her around. Later. Oh yeah the second set of soil tests showed what the first pot did. I gave them all a nice bloom feeding. Well keep an going fingers crossed😊

3 Likes

I decided all the pics I take are just that. Trying to primp them up…Thats not my style I’m not saying towards anyone. I like to capture things, scenes, whatever the object may be unseen not that plants see hehe. Anyways here are some updates tent shots.

My bro @rooted gave me testers. So that’s what I did. Here’s a real update bro Day 34 of 12/12. His cross is mainly what I used in the solos. Hopefully he can work the bit of herm out of the traits and solidify it. I’m not a breeder. Once again I’m in test mode. Then I’ll reveal my next project.

I spent some time with my father. It’s been an awesome week. Some strong fertilizing and a shot of healthy microbes is starting to bring the babes around again. :call_me_hand:. Later y’all.
-J

Booo yaaaa!

Pulled some great pheno from my buddy’s testers. They’re stacking beautifully. Looks like its gonna be solid frost golf balls of light purple lime red n silver trichs. They tea my are gorgeous plants. I flicked the balls off and let rolling. Beautiful frost bro.

Another…day 34 of 12/12

Here’s a shot of PAM she’s gotta be getting close?

PAM

Any questions on the cross. See @rooted for his strains. Thanks
-J

7 Likes

Sorry about the shitty pics and unintelligible posts. Some plants are tacoing hard. They look like bear traps. I think different plants just throw twisted weird singlets and whatnot in flower. Not worrying me just observing. They’re away from the heat of direct lights and the ambient temp is 80°F. Rh is about 40. Depending on when I water of course.

I started the “auto chamber”. I think today I’ll straighten it up and take some pics. I took a small sifter and covered everything in DE. Those little bastards were making my “Green DS” witch finger. I’d rather deal with them now then to have them screw around in flower.

I have a few photos that are clones, they’re starting to explode. I’m gonna flop, and train everything. I need to get the lowest profile tubs I can for a 2ft maybe 1 1/2’ tall plant. I have about 200 to play with. Gotta handle some postage, then I was thinking of seeing how many SOL strips and driver I can get. I’m sure I could come up about $300. I have to seal off the “micro” chamber asap.
Y’all have a good one. Later
-J

3 Likes

What’s your Temps ? I think your mainly having environment issues.
Heat.
Not enough airflow too crowded n all.all be ironed out on an empty box

Blueberry Cookies…:grin: Purple!Purple! Got it for the super low. (Shake).

Lol I had to look at the sack after I put it up one piece looked like mold. It’s just so purple it comes back black. Not gonna get rid of me that easy. “Poisoner eyeballs me after a dose” I’m like lemmie get 2 more. :wink:

3 Likes

If I hook my carbon filter up is my temp gonna rise? I was thinking of throwing it on for safety. I can max my hid out on height. That’s not much more. 8 inches maybe? I don’t want a 3 or 5 degree diff.

1 Like

That weed right there looks delicious :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m calling this morning to see if there’s any left lol. I didn’t even know what it looked like. I got Goji OG, MK Ultra, and BB Cookies, all like that some a little worse looking. They call shake. I call that’s WTF is up :wink:. You can get an ounce after my lil savings comes out to about 140. Good stuff. They put these Sunday sales up. 200 people standing in line with money and weed. Sounds like a robbery waiting to happen lol. No sir. Recreational needs to hurry up. Thanks bro. Have a good one.

2 Likes

Pmsl if I thought it’d make it over here I’d ask ya to get me an oz legit looks nice smoke that. Sounds like one of my mates he got caught trappin his house out 3 floors people in and out every two mins lol police watched him for like an hour and he had 40+ people in and out within that time frame :rofl: then he got raided so the funny story ain’t overly funny but he was smashing it :blush:

1 Like

Lol I edited it. Sorry. That’s shake from a dispensary. They sell it cheap. When the trim bins shoot out the main this is left. I don’t trap lol. My dumbass keeps retards away from me like they have the plague. Other people’s shit becomes yours.

I almost trashed my uncle yesterday because he told a neighbor I smoke. I don’t play that shit. If I have to go to bookings for a idiot please believe I’m bonding out the same day and coming to your house :yum:.

1 Like