Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

@Baltimore Congratulations on kicking the hard stuff, keep it up! Welcome to the OG family! You’ll find lots of help and cool people here. I think you’ll find indoor gardening very therapeutic, I know I do. Things are looking of to a good start!

@Schmokey. So sorry to hear about your loss. I have no doubt he’ll get what’s coming to him someday. Like you say at least she is at peace and now he has to live with what he has done.

10 Likes

Better to be planting daisies than pushing them up!

8 Likes

Smoke dawg where I’m at that’s the fuken truth. I’m actually lucky why live at in Baltimore I have Woods in my small neighborhood by my house. I’ve gotten away with a plant here and there Outdoors these kids around here will shoot you in the face for a dollar so I watch everything I do I can’t ride my dirt bikes anymore they’ll put ghillie suits on stretch a wire across the road and knock you off I’m and steal them. Anyway I’m sure Chicago and places like that are just as rough I’ve lived in Atlanta. Now these cities they’re rough but Baltimore so small so many killings this is crazy. Our criminal system it’s so messed up the docket so full State’s Attorney said she’s not going to prosecute marijuana anymore. It’s really trivial to think there’s 400 murders a year in the city to even prosecute weed is insane because these murders are mostly unsolved. It’s funny but it’s not funny my aunt got so high 2 weeks ago she had all these seeds for different type of plants and we have no idea where she planted them so now we’re just watching for shit to come up. I don’t mean high on just weed. I have a 60 year old aunt who’s the ivy daily user now that’s crazy

2 Likes

Hashtree good looking out bro. How do you use quote features and things. I wanna tighten this thread up and when I post pics of my plants I would like to include pH levels that day waterings in between that way I can look back and see where I went wrong what I would tweak and things like that. Maybe I’ll just look around a little bit familiarize myself

3 Likes

There is kindness here at OG. :thumbsup: Welcome.

O :church: G

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Thanks dude I appreciate the welcome just excited little bit to know OG is back. I got to get my posts tightened up and stop blabbing. But like I said thank you guys for the welcomes I’ll be sure to post pics. I’m having an issue with l these canvas bags I feel like I have to double water with them I mean they really do get oxygen to the roots my plants are super healthy but I feel like they’re drying out too fast is it normal for a leaf to how do you say Flex it in the middle and it kind of Pops like in the eyelid upright but the growth everywhere else is beautiful I mean don’t get me wrong I’m not saying the leaf there’s something wrong with it here’s a close-up picture maybe it’s normal

the first pic is with the leaves down the second one is going to be when I flex the leaves now that I’m looking at them I’m noticing some tip burn so it’s probably a little hot but I have some freakish genetics going on with these blueberries cross with Gorilla Glue is that normal for three out of three plants to have mutant like genetics is that normal??? by the way under that bottom picture on that tip on the bottom there’s a piece underneath of it that’s not a long burnt tip but they are slightly burned if you look at the opposing Leaf it’s a little less than that

6 Likes

My Northern Lights is doing good and the two bags seeds that I’ve been messing with it for a few years are doing really good at something about these crosses I’m running them as a gift from someone else I’ve just never seen three out of three plans with mutant genetics it’s crazy but this is the Nirvana Northern Lights you can see I guess more of the sativa in it is that what Northern Lights is comprised of is sativa?

now that I went at it it I looked at my bag seed and it’s a mutant! WTF is going on I have a tent full of X-Men I mean X ladies hopefully what do y’all think normal? Oh yeah look at my two Mater plants looking lovely. Peace thanks all

10 Likes

could be, if only because seedlings don’t like too much fertilizer, but it’s so minor… no sweat. :sweat_smile:

check ‘the ugly plant thread’ for some true carnage. :scream:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Thank you dude I appreciate the information maybe in the future I’ll just go with something that doesn’t have any fertilizer in it from the jump or less but it doesn’t seem to be affecting there growth. So I bought this light the best VA 2000w I think somebody said it pulls like 390 at the wall I got a little dual T8 cool white bulbs going on when I switch them over to flower I’m going to be incorporated HID lighting. It sucks because I spend a lot of money on lights and such then my friend shows me what he can build with the money that I had as far as the Samsung QB’s and drivers and such I haven’t read a whole lot up on it but I get the chip on board and how to build it sucks that I didn’t build it rule of thumb is always do your homework oh well things happen for a reason I believe

5 Likes

they just need a little LIFTA at this age they look healthy to me its so easy to over complicate things at seedling stage as you’re dying to see them grow, i started using the same led as you right up till flower then added cmh they look amazing now. also i found raising my light sped up growth without getting to leggy and stopped leaf curl even though there was not much heat coming of lights

7 Likes

I don’t know how to use the quote feature but Wild Boys you’re right on point when the light was up high and the plants we’re doing great I dropped it down lower and it was like instantly the plants started to real from it if you kind of get what I’m saying so when it comes back on tonight I’m just going to raise them back up to where they’re at with the fluorescents at this stage in their growth they should be fine until you know another month month-and-a-half then I’ll flip them but they’re pretty healthy though I wish I would have got some more of the Nirvana Northern Lights I thought I read about a certain breeder who worked at nirvana in this strain can’t think of his name off the top of my head but yeah I overcomplicate things a lot too it’s kind of hard not to want to see him everyday grow a foot LOL

7 Likes

“Reply” to either a specific post(bottom right of post), or the whole thread.

option 1: click dialog box/balloon on left/upper(next to B for Bold, like me) :laughing:

option 2: click " button (4 over from the thing above, to the right), highlight the bit you want to quote, then “quote” button should appear, click it. (doesn’t always work smooth for me.)

option 3: quote as option 1, but edit the shit.

:nerd: :v:

:evergreen_tree: and to all a good night

5 Likes

You can highlight text in a message and click on quote to reply to the message you are reading with the highlighted text inserted in a quote. (bunch of mental porridge that is)

I’m high. In case that didn’t make any sense, do what you see below and click on quote -

6 Likes

All right here we go shots week 2. We’ll start from the bottom left Northern Lights Nirvana got to say it’s one of my best looking plants right above it my bag seed looks really good. Indica dominant I’m assuming the fan leaves are huge. To the right of my bag seed is the BBG mutant the one below it and to the right of it are scorched because of over-fertilization and not watering enough since the flush they’ve bounced back they’re just weird the node spacing is so tight. So we got three bbg’s 1 Northern Lights Nirvana two bags seeds. I think I smoked too much last night. I pumped myself up so much with these autos. And I didn’t really have Intentions of running anything else right now but I ended up popping 1 Gorilla Glue 4 Auto and purple Mazar Auto from seed Supreme just came in after the first package got popped shoutouts see Supreme resending quickly. Just a couple of shots nothing serious I’m going to introduce a 600w high pressure sodium when I flip them just a trial deal. Still looking for real ae77 cali-o. Holler at your boy. Pics of plants then pixel prices of my medication. That’s for another thread probably for another time but my justification in growing is for this reason.

New seeds planted never tried autos. Free gg4 and grabbed 3 purple mazar autos. what you’re seeing is Right a $60 eight so you can imagine the price of this bag I’m just showing this for the ridiculousness the ludicrousness if that’s a word of the government for even pushing these bulshit laws anyway enough Babel here’s what Maryland has to offer it’s Med patients. Bulshit!

11 Likes

That’s not too much higher than we pay here in NM. An eight here is $35‐$50. Grams average around $10. In fact, that’s the metric I use to estimate the value of a harvest. I have saved thousands of dollars growing my own!

14 Likes

I’ve been checking your Autos out that’s really what made me grab these all those up and pop a couple of them see what I’m saying two dudes never spoke got me doing something different and you ain’t even know it good looking out

6 Likes

Yeah it bothers me a lot I know what goes into all of this and I understand certain companies here like curio I’ve really good product but it’s a war right now a price Wars you know what I mean I’m sure it’s there too with this crazy points first time offers it’s stupid I don’t want to be a part of it and not on no medical tip hopefully when the recreational comes in everything will settle down

3 Likes

If anybody resist maybe can help me out with this subject I’ve been asking and speaking with a buddy of mine who does his thing to but I was saying that genetic traits are passed down basically unwanted traits can be passed down such as hermaphroditic? Is that correct because the pack of OG pupils claims 25% indoor show hermaphroditic traits. As far as I always knew they were passed down generation Ali it’s not something that I feel is desirable. It’s why I’ve kind of embarking on the feminine seeds and the auto seed I just something about it doesn’t seem right. Is that wrong or is that right?

5 Likes

Unfortunately yes, traits like that can get passed down … odd that it says it on the pack lol

But also some people tend to say that fem seeds are more prone to Herm than a reg seed…

In the end, alot of herms have environmental factors behind them before genetic ones, though there are strains that just love to fuck your grow halfway through cuz they can…

9 Likes

GG4S1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes