Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Yeah i asked what your temps were. And yes it will be hotter with carbon filter. Your airflow will be cut pretty hard. I dont run one for that reason. It restricts airflow. Dollar store Moth balls around the house. I go through about 10 packs per flower.worth 10$ to be able to harvest
Just make sure animals cant get to em. N air that shit out fast as possible. Itll Drop temps too.

Itll be 5 degrees or more hotter.

Im gonna see if i got an extra 6in laying around. Thatll change things for you. You can also put tge moth balls in paint strainer bag in end of duct by window going out. For more direct effect. But tgeyre strong.

Iā€™m not even hook in it up. I got too many plants. Iā€™m gonna go with a 6 or 8" fan on the upgrade. Mothballs bag sounds good. 80Ā°. I backed the lights all the way off. Theyā€™re good for now. My bad I was running out the house. I ainā€™t mean to be short. When this run is done bro. Iā€™m making some good soil. Bigger exhaust. I gotta fix my wall and seal everything up. Iā€™m eager to get some smoke lol. Caulking the joints and just cleaning the shit outs everything.

6"would be a game changer. It was way too much light. Theyā€™re responding better. I just bit off more than I needed. Itā€™s all good. Itā€™d be learning experience. The plants stripped the elements quicker than I thought. Poor watering and heat stroke. Iā€™m surprised they look this decent. Your gonna need a bigger stash box boyee.

1 Like

Lol not wanting another incident of hopping and bashing but if you donā€™t want your neighbors to know you smoke weed then not using a carbon filter is prolly gunna let them know whatā€™s going on. The shit sticks to your clothes, carpet, furniture etc that smell lingers everywhere man. And I get mothballs are super disgustingly stinky but theyā€™re not going to fully mask your flowering plants. So by all means be that guy who fckin stinks of mothballs an weed but I donā€™t think it will do you many favours :+1:

5 Likes

I know it bro. My family suffer from extreme stupidity. How they make it in life is crazy. My neighbor is a crackhead. The smell isnā€™t bad I just like to keep to myself. I literally stay paranoid, but not to the point of making shit obvious. The answer is really I need to move asap. Iā€™m making steps towards that. I need to put a carbon filter on uncle Hosefā€™s mouth lol.

Seriously though bigger inline and carbon filter. I got a 4" with the matching foot long carbon filter. I just canā€™t have my temps rise any more. Thanks bro.

3 Likes

I get you bro. Just try save for a bigger fan and filter if ya was in the UK Iā€™d send you my old ones but a bigger fan and filter would do the job for ya nothing will mask that smell though other than having a big carbon filter to scrub the air :+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s cool dude. My ass is finally going backnti work. Summers coming to ban end. I know a manager at Amazon thatā€™s gonna get me in. Theyā€™re starting at 17.50 an hr. Iā€™m not gonna lie, itā€™s a huge deal for me. Iā€™m converting from a full time addict to having things friends, family, and most important a life.

Iā€™m actually doing the things that I love now. Starting small grow a little bit of grass. Thatā€™s helped me so much and Kickin my habits. Itā€™s not an answer but itā€™s help with my infection and not other issues. I think Iā€™m really going to try a nice 1 to 1 CBD strain. Iā€™m ready to give it a shot. I appreciate the kind words bro. I canā€™t wait to get the Xbox One live so we can get a little team going on.

Itā€™s just nice for real to be able to get on here and actually like I said do something that Iā€™m passionate about and to get back to work so that I can contribute and do more of what I love lol. Not on a larger scale but Iā€™d really like to get a spider X or build my own sol strip setup. I believe that if I get the right driver I can get a couple strips and add to him as I need them a couple of them would probably blow my little Auto chamber out of water.

The 4-inch definitely puts negative pressure on my little tent it actually sucks the heat from the living room into my room but my room is only the size of a jail cell so.

2 Likes

not sure if the questions you wanted to ask was directed towards me or beacher, but just tag me along side any and ill answer if i can

Oh cool. I have a Green pheno and itā€™s starting to witch finger. I noticed late in flower @beachers plants were curling, thatā€™s pretty normal late in flower, correct? Plants doing that early are being affected.

Maybe I overlooked something small. Too much water, not enough light to wick it away. Well itā€™s still growing. Maybe if it doesnā€™t straighten out, Iā€™ll give it a h202 flush. Thanks for your time bro. Sometimes I get paranoid because itā€™s a sign something is off. Later.

1 Like

well there is a curling trait that i consider detrimental that does express in the crinkle mutation plants like beaches, but your look more like they have other issues or had , but the top growth is doing alright, so id just try and be consistent with feed , run off and making sure things are properly watered as in not over or under.

The more changes or drastic ones you make the harder the plants will get hit, or at least when doing flushes come back in with your feed right after to bring the levels back up so the plants dont get shocked.

Truth is a good fan n filter is the more politically correct method.
More efficient ? And Does it actually work better?
No and no.
It will cost more.initial draw and ac to fight the added heat. Or heat that isnt exhausted now. Itll Run your equip harder (fan will give up unless you have a good one )
Again i done all this.for years
Them filters clog too n need clearing sometimes mid grow when they fail n you lose all exhaust. Then its stinky and hot hot. Got to unhook it and beat it with a flat board n dodge carbon dust.

I have an extra 4" fan not a 6though. But 2 4s might help your heat. Its more air out which is the goal. Either way you lose like 30%< of your airflow soon as that filter is hooked up.
I got filters too but 6in. I wont run em.
Honestly i think keep your fan hooked just how you got it. Add the extra fan. You could piggy back them and run your filter to feel better.
Use the fans as duct boosters which is technically all they are.
I think the 2fans inline might keep your cfm ok with the filter. Might be same as the 1fan no filter. Maybe get lucky n be better but i doubt it.

1 Like

I almost bought another fan at ghetto ass dollar store lol. I realized the switch on the fan broke. I got my Kleinā€™s out, sure enough I had it on 1.:blush: I adjusted. New growth started forming when I backed the hid to the recommended height. I got a nice little thing going on. I just need fatness on buds. I also probably have a month or better still so, hopefully everything I did has em back on track.

@Mr.Sparkle I appreciate the feedback. Itā€™s probably like you said issues with over watering, pesticide I hit my small plants. Friggin gnats came back. I out em to bed. I have my smaller plants in my new but not improved ā€œmicro growā€. Im gonna allow everything to dry nice before I water. I need to be stricter on my waterings. The root system probably doesnt need all that moisture yet. I bet theyā€™ll perk up after a couple waterings after some LITFA. Have a good one bud, glad to see you doing good. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Couple of pics from the new cubbyhole. I made a low profile tub out of a bleached and cleaned ice cream tub lol. Fatass :laughing:. Looking pretty good after the transplant. My NL clone is getting big AF. Someone need good NL clones? Hehe this strain is voracious. Seriously, Iā€™m gonna keep her in my stableā€¦maybe make a Northern Berry cross, when I run these BBā€™s. Later.

Another NL after a quick water. I believe the straw helps with oxygen and quick bottom watering. Try it if you donā€™t believe me.

SBRxAP1ā€¦

Top view. Testament to @ReikoX awesome genetics. Thanks bro. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Quoted for truth! Seriously get a carbon filter ASAP. Turn off the LED if you have to. It already stinks, you just got used to it. Like when you cook in the house all day, then run an errand and come back, you can smell it again.

4 Likes

You got it @ReikoX. Get one before itā€™s a problem. Smellblind I am lol. Youā€™re right though dude. You told me 50 posts to take the led out. There isnā€™t a need in my tent to justify two different lights. More isnā€™t always better. Being in flower the hos should have enough red spectrum. Then I can actually center my hid. Itā€™s not centered right.

Thanks for everyoneā€™s help. Iā€™ll get this. Iā€™m from the school of bigger is better. Hey @ReikoX whatā€™s your setup light wise in your box with your solos? Iā€™m thinking of pulling the trigger on 2 sol strips and the driver and then I can add a couple more strips as needed? The driver you have can handle multiple strips and would you buy the dimmer? I think being able to adjust the power is a great feature. Thanks bro.

1 Like

I have an overly elaborate systemā€¦ I have three 5000K SolStrips on an HLG-120H-24B (120-watt) and six 2700K SolStrips on an HLG-240H-24B(240-watt) on each side. I do run these dimmed to a total of about 130-watts on the E&F side. I have a Blufish LED controller which allows me to accurately dim these from my phone. That combined with the sonoff TH-16 and 4ch I can control the lights, fans, etc from my phone as well.

1 Like

Awesome. Everything I wanted to know. I love the autonomy. I think handling plants too much can be a bad thing.

Your setup is super tidy. That helps things out. The cam letā€™s you check in. Cool deal. Thanks bud. I imagine grabbing the drivers first would be the thing to do. Later. :call_me_hand:

Shit it was hot tonite. Donā€™t know how much longer PAM is gonna go for. Sheā€™s close. Whatā€™s the consensus?

Closer upā€¦

I played with fire but the overall health of my plants benefited from a little root moving.

Ayyy bada boom bada bing heh?

Quick somebody get this skinny chick a cheeseburger pleaseā€¦

11 Likes

Another week on the auto or so. Find something else to keep occupied.

1 Like