Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

The consensus is your a dumbass who needs to get a proper loupe. It’s all good. They’re looking good. Ive been letting everything dry nice then feed. I was having goo many issues as a result of over or underfeeding. Now that it’s hammered out. New fresh growth is appearing. LITFA at it’s finest.

Being new back growing again, I’m not used to seeing my plants everyday. It’s exciting, but I need to get my ass in motion. My legs not fully healed, but I have to go back to work. :blush: I want to move and take my passion to the next level. I’d like to be here when it slides into place though. I’m not gonna die in this shithole either. My quality of life is shit here.

I’m rambling. I’m gonna let my auto go. Who knows maybe til put 50lbs on overnite like me. :laughing:. It didn’t turn out like Kalashnikovs, but it is an overall pretty plant. If the smoke is decent I may get a few more. One seed out of 3. 2 more left to run. Not too shabby. I’ll hold for some Jurassic Park Amber. :ok_hand:

Thanks for stopping by. Later.
-J

I’ll be at the Ravens game to night. GO RAVENS!

1 Like

Little MK Ultra I picked up. Rolling a skeeter leg.:rofl:

1 Like

This is Maryland’s first real magazine for grass. It’s called LEAF magazine they have it in another state just our first. I want to start putting up the middle spread in case anybody is interested on what’s new around here. As always if you have any of these holler at me LOL. Be cool everybody
LAND MINE 26% 3.6% TERPS!

Blessed be…Later y’all.
-J

1 Like

here’s a couple of sketches me and my brother put together. One is for my Irish descent and the other is a pun for my Nordic Heritage. Patty wack is going on my side death before dishonor is going on my very upper right thigh. I got a lot of skin to cover before I can get a full suit. And yes we tattoo my brother is an actual artist though he’s into photo-realistic I’m into anything that’s not ugly jailhouse bullshit LOL. Now I cut my chops in the joint. Enjoy some art :metal: Original Art.

Done in 25 minutes with a single needle jailhouse gun Vaseline soot and a drop of water and jailhouse shampoo.

4 Likes

25 minutes with a single needle? :face_with_monocle: next time ya do this shit I need to see a video bro.

3 Likes

My bro ran that. I’ll be sure to make some videos. You can see how smacked out he was. He’s deff a beast. I have much to learn but my lines are super clean. Working on my shading. I like to bloodshade where I can. Other than that greywash it’s pretty quick of course depending on different factors.

4 Likes

Thing is I do tatts too and I wouldn’t be able to accomplish that in 25 minutes. Let alone with a single needle even though it’s not the cleanest line work I wouldn’t be able to rush that in 25 minutes :rofl:

I like the drawings tho bro :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. He’s a monster. I do a lot of line work aka lettering and smal stuff lol. He had a full ride at the MD institute of art. He’d rather shoot dope. Fukin waste. I figured I’d switch up and post something different. Have a good one. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Birthday Session on deck…

Animal Cookies…

Elmer’s Glue dabs…

Free pre rolls…32% I doubt it lol…still smoking it.:rofl:

I forgot the NL by HMS…

9 Likes

Gotta be interesting just walking into a store front and buying Bud like that!

You go through some buddage there my friend…is any of it any good??

Animal Cookies and NL look to be the same bud??? Put that pipe down bro…lol!

3 Likes

I know what I like. I’ll be your Huckleberry…

It’s good. I’m not copping 1 or 2 strains some of which were sprayed with fentanyl. I bought my last illegal bag half a year ago.

What sucks is im in Wal-Mart’s parking lot wishing I was near a pipe…

3 Likes

I think you and I are like in many ways. I had high expectations for dispensaries. Sometimes they fall short but sometimes they hit it right on the head and I just right down what ever I don’t like and I just go from there and everything in between is fuck it you know.

2 Likes

Happy birthday? :tada::rofl:.,.,.,.

1 Like

Right… my state goes legal in January but I know it’s gonna be a shit market for at least 6 months

2 Likes

Yeah. The nature of the best. We’re getting gram of wax for 30 bucks. Not bad at all. And the transdermal patches. Sweeet!

1 Like

My man @oleskool830 hooked me up with a nice scope. Awesome dude. This will help me with my soldering and to check those pesky trichromes. Lol. Thanks dude.

I shake like a leaf nowadays. I’m gonna have some fun tonite. Thank you. If you need me hit me anytime. Y’all be safe and stay hydrated.
-J

8 Likes

You will probably struggle, like me, to get a good focus, its easier to take stuff off the plant, and do it on a solid table you can rest your arms on, with these things, but you dont want to keep hacking buds off to check. I hope you get better results than I do.

6 Likes

A cool trick with these scopes is to get a small piece of glass/plexi/plastic and put it over the end of the clear plastic thing, then set your focus to just past the glass.

Now all you gotta do is press the scope against the bud and whatever is up against that glass pane you just installed will be in focus.

Hard to explain but hopefully you get what I’m saying lol

7 Likes

Cheers Trev, thats a good tip. Also save the inside of the scope getting covered in trichs

3 Likes

Makes sense. I was having goo much trouble with my buds phone scope. Maybe I can snip a sugar leaf. I’ll deffinitely dial it in before so start smashing it into the plant lol.il I have so much on the NL plant it doesn’t matter. I can’t wait to get a final weight on this plant. I’m seeing gnats buzzing again. I put so mu h de it looked like a blizzard. They love it. I burned a plant trying to kill them off. Shit!

1 Like