Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Dont get the de on the buds. It blows around real easily.
Im not 100% sure about it except for on or in the soil. but i wouldnt want it in the smoking material. Probably be rinsed carefully if it gets on em though. But id try my best not to get it on em. I zero the scopes in on dollar bill or paper. Can see threads clear youre good.
Still holding the bud and scope still enough to get the angle on trichs is the pain. Leaning over chit n all. Its a challenge sometimes.
E pupil is neon pink n burgundy. All through the buds.only a little bit of green. Ive Never seen anything as vibrant. Even in posters. Youll see. She supposed to have decent test results.
Goji just light green n white frosted.

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m just letting them do their thing. I got a monster plant that came out of left field. When it finishes itā€™s gonna be crazy. The way I smoke Iā€™m gonna have some nice cured weed. Iā€™m gonna have back to back crazy runs. Iā€™m gonna make a couple trash cans of soil to have on deck.

I sifted the de real easy with a small sifter. Thereā€™s a few flying around still. You take the good with the bad. Rome wasnā€™t built in a day. Ive humbled myself. Iā€™m gonna get everything tightened up and keep my veg time a little less. I stop spraying so nothing would be on any smoke.

Itā€™s chugging along. Everything starting to get oily and redhaired. Some I just canā€™t reach right so I just let it go. Itā€™s all gonna be potent so it is what it is.

3 Likes

Yeah im gonna cut the veg from my program too. About to start running that 64site cloning machine n filling boxes with cuts flipping off the top. Im gonna try mother plants running cuts only in sog. Now i got light and environment right im gonna stop wasting so much space. Im almost definate im hitting over a # this time. But i want that # out each 4x4 area. Stagger 2flower areas gives me a # every 30-40days. Between me my dad n the very few people i talk to (like you ) that will hold out n shouldnt have to buy no half ass weed for top dollar. Street weed now is going up in price. Dispensary will be soon. I do like some the dispensary stuff but it rarely really hits the spot. And all so similar. And as usual they rush it out still too moist to smoke sometimes. Not cured.

Youll see once you complete your run.
It wont compare to your fresh bud. Youll see. I think a lot of it has to do with the handling and processing they do. It loses out. Gets beat up. Bbhp x choc d is finishing. I got to force flush that one cause she aint holding 2more weeks. Others on time except tiramisu is still stacking hard n not one orange pistil yet. Big thick white ones.

I got killed by seed ticks at the fishing hole. Bad enough im about to go to hospital. But the ladies i put there are singing n reaching with new growth. I googled the tick situation n thats what it says to do go to hospital or center for disease control cdc like tgeyre a plague. Theyre killing me by the hundreds. And theyre not releasing. Been over a week n its like tgeyre multiplying. I look like i got chicken pox. Its bad. Waiting to go to dr now.

1 Like

Yeah donā€™t play dude. Imagine if I went out. My legs fucked up. The trim bins kill. I had to grab until harvest. Iā€™m not standing in the highest murder rate for shake. They told me to be there at 5am. I told them after I use my bday points which cost me 600. Iā€™m not going back but for in between.

Iā€™ll never buy a bag off the street. I manage my shit so well I ainā€™t even hit a dab. I feel dumb. Bet I wonā€™t put another hundred out but for some amendments or lights. I got 200 put towards solstrips and a couple drivers. Kill the heat and continue. I donā€™t need heat compounding issues. Iā€™m a hardheaded mafuker anyway.

Legalization is coming soon. Everybodyā€™s cashing in before it hits. Mark my words. Itā€™s a tidal wave they canā€™t stop. Our stateā€™s attorney isnā€™t prosecuting weed unless your growing for sale. Iā€™m not stressing. I donā€™t need shit except crazy few people I know. Everybody else can rotate on a hard one.

Yeah you know what your getting with clones and you can flip em faster. Those rapid rooters are the truth. I donā€™t think I would go hydro unless I had the space and money. If your rez gets fucked you gotta act quick. Soils more forgiving. Small shit like not having a ph meter dialed in. What who did that lol. Itā€™s coming together. MG dirt killed me late into flower.

You live and learn. Iā€™m going cut throat on the next run. Iā€™m gonna be mitant with my feeding schedules and amounts. I gotta be for me. Iā€™ll fuck it up. Iā€™m gonna wait to flop and scrog them. I jumped the gun way to early PFire was right. Iā€™m gonna need a second net. I dropped it way to early. It really hindered my attempts to clean dead foliage and shit. Itā€™s hard for my fat ass to squeeze in there.

Your gonna need a nice oatmeal bath. I got chiggers in Missouri. I got fam that farm. They ate me alive. I got scabiesā€¦body lice from a dirty broad in Atl. It was terrible. Seed ticks. Sounds way fucked upā€¦ You know that verano gelato is a special plant. I found a lot of nice strains but I got most of what I want besides a Larry Bird cut or some birthday cake. Iā€™ll get my hands on some afficianado cherry lime seeds. Someoneā€™s has everyone of their strains. Try in to figure out who lol. :thinking:

3 Likes

At dr. Not chiggers. Rocky mountain spotted fever. Deadly chit.

@ReikoX thanks for the hookup. Hereā€™s a beauty. SBRxAP1 chugging along without a hitch. Autos may be easier for me. Makes sense. Iā€™ll never give up on photos though. Iā€™d like to do a single plant in a 30gal tote. 1 NL plant. Who else has one going? :wink:

Beautiful traits. The man knows his grass. Wide leafed sawtooth so sharp it might cut you. I love this. Seeds from the other side already going. I love OG. One day Iā€™ll take a mod spot to harass the new guys lol. Ok. Thanks bro.

This is like my Oscar. Hereā€™s your trophy. Yay!

2 Likes

Im embarassed to show this, but itā€™s about showing everything The Good The Bad and The Ugly. This one happens to be ugly as well as the other cut I took. Would it be advisable to flush these in the kitchen sink where I can literally dip the whole pot and let it run off. I think I went overboard on the pesticide. I wanted to go ahead and try to flush it now because one is a dark Devil Auto the other two are clones I really donā€™t give a shit about.

The 2 together are clones. One is throwing pistils between every node lol.
ā€¦heres the worldā€™s smallest flowering plant. The clone obviously needs to be told to stop flowering. Itā€™s throwing new growth. It shouldnā€™t have made it. This is a month and a half old lol.

Hereā€™s my small auto area. I was thinking of just stapling black cloth for light dep. Mylar board I could slice, make it air tight and add an intake fresh from outside and exhaust with a couple fast suckers and I have 2 usb fans that are auick n easy. Itl fall into place. Gotta get my environment tighter n sealed. Later yā€™all. Be safe.

NL clone is killing it. One hungry bulletproof plant. If I had the money Is send everyone a clip. Damnā€¦

3 Likes

@TrevorLahey whatā€™s up dude I see you out there. How you doing bud? Donā€™t be a stranger. TPB fan? I love it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lurking as I do, keeping an eye on this thread.

About your battle with gnats, why DE on the plants themselves? Itā€™s perfectly fine to do this by the way, but you may find it hard to shake/get off of buds. With FG you really dont have to worry about the adults as they really dont do much if any damage. Itā€™s their young living in the soil that hurt your plants.

Treat your soil. FG love pythium (root rot) even the slightest bit they explode in growth itā€™s their main food source. Eliminate unhealthy fungus in your roots and the FG will disappear, overnight usually for me. Wait for soil to dry out then a good soil drench with high strength H2O2 or an azadactrin based pesticide will kick their ass in one go. Then top dress with DE, GnatNix or play sand and that should be the end of them.

Sounds like you got things under control anyway just wanted to throw my experience out there.

Edit: As an addendum, I should mention that BTi (mosquito dunks) have also proven to be an extremely kickass method of fungus gnat control but I havent used it. Beneficial nematodes as well, although itā€™s hard to trust your source with the nematodes. These are more solutions for people growing in organic/living soil that dont want to risk killing off the good stuff with the bad.

4 Likes

Aaahhh see a new buddy with more expertise. I was gonna grab a pack of dunks or bits. Honestly there arenā€™t a lot of FG around. The larger plants shrug them off. I small dosed h202. Whatā€™s a good dose to encourage good roots? I used a small amount a while ago. My finnecky plant bouced back as well as roots puncturing through the smart pots.

I grabbed any kinda soil and MG dirt. Itā€™s been giving nothing but problems. Iā€™m gonna do a coco blend next round. Iā€™d like to keep a couple of clean trashcans with soil on deck. My soil was so hot itā€™s making my seedlings all fuked up. Like I said. I wanna mix a super batch. Iā€™ll get it though. Iā€™m still rusty.

I like your style bro. Donā€™t be s stranger. We need more knowledable dudes. Other people sometimes help me break out of my one track mind. I never thought of flopping a plant. Lol. Itā€™s funny how easy it is. Have a good one bro. I just wanted to say whatā€™s up. :metal:

2 Likes

Iā€™m using the MG soil on my tomatoes this year. Itā€™s okay but Iā€™m finding now in bloom I have to add fertilizer as the slow release yellow pellet thingies just dont last long enough.

For H2O2 I use a roughly 7% solution to treat a bad infestation. 10% or higher will start to hurt your plants. You can use the 3% right out of the bottle onto your plants and it will work fine too. It really is fine in high concentrations. Some would argue it has a dual purpose of adding extra oxygen atoms but Iā€™m not so sure if and how that oxygen becomes available to the plant.

If you are considering running ā€œsterileā€, you can get the 30-35% concentrated stuff, you just add in about 30ml per 5gal every watering and that will keep things relatively sterile. I use 170ml per 5gal to treat a bad problem but thatā€™s on the higher end of the spectrum, the kind that will bleach both your skin and anything else it comes in contact with.

Iā€™ve also used pool shock (calcium hypochlorite) to do the same thing. Itā€™s cheaper and works for killing all sorts of nasties too.

1 Like

Heā€™ll yeah so About 5ml per gal. It works well. Helped the sick roots in a plant gone awry. Thanks for the help bro.

@oleskool830. I got the scope running. It works awesome. Thank you so much. Iā€™ll have some real trich pics when my lights come on. Have a good one. Stay cool bud. Iā€™m praying for a cool spell for the shed. Have a good one bud. :blush:

3 Likes

Is there bugs on them man? What pesticide n how much? A flush wont hurt at this point but are they uptaking at all ? Id epsom flush n hit with new microbes no food yet. You need microbes or epsom?
And do you got a chainsaw over there? Seriously i need one for like 15 minutes.

I hit everything with pesticide. I discovered a small clone in a peat puck had larvae in it I threw it out back sprayed the soil hard then sifted de. Ive been letting the soil dry properly as to not cause root rot. I donā€™t like the MG dirt. Itā€™s given me hell. Seriously it must be super hot. Leaf tips are burning a bit. Everything is slowly flattening out.

I just want to figure the cause so I can add it to things I can fix quick. I hit everything last week with a mild Epsom solution. Of a watered twice now with phd water. I was gonna feed tonite. Theyā€™re craving it. One gotta throw this soil and make a batch exclusively for MJā€™s needs.

Iā€™ll get it. Theyā€™re not dead yet lol. Itā€™s all good. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll figure it out. Of a been paying attention to cleaning all my water jugs properly. That kinda stuff I stopped doing. Thatā€™s when shit goes downhill. I have to maintain cleanliness all the time. Next Iā€™m getting a small shop vac to be able to flush in the tent if need be and to clean indeed the rack. Iā€™m gonna make one to fit the 4x4 perfectly.

1 Like

Yeah clean is a big thing. My chit be looking a mess but i wipe it all down regularly. Once theyre packed tight n big it gets harder. Home depot has a little mini shop vac called a stinger. I use it to flood 4x8. It sucks it up quick. Keep empty 5gal bucket or better yet a tote to empty in cause its only like 2.5 gallons tank. Pops right off dump pop it back on n suck more water. Like $20. Its held 2 years now. Drywall dust n all. Water just take filter off first. Its small and manuverable too. What you need.

1 Like

If you need one on emergency n aint got one yet let me know. I got big rigid shopvac too but nowhere near as manuverable.

1 Like

Ima get a baby one. Im saving for some things that are gonna hold up. This ipower stuff isnā€™t bad. Iā€™d live a 6" cloudline. Those are fuckin sweet. Quiet with a hlg 550 and a couple Dyson air bladesā€¦ooweee. I get it sooner or later. Just build the lights. Iā€™m a tinkering ass tweaker without the meth lol. Seriously I wanna a cloudline and an automated flood table. Hereā€™s puny PAM. This plant being on 12/12 for so long affected the yield for sure. I wonā€™t let the next one go out like this one. Itā€™s ok for what it is. Sure is healthy till the end. 16% is what Kalashnikov claims or 18% smells like berries.

Trichromes shots in the morning. Iā€™m on my phone. I had to shoot it usb to my laptop. Looked at the mutant leaf still healthy.

I scoped a solo cup as well. Tomorrowā€™s postl have the trich shots.

Everybodyā€™s got their own issues in the tent, but I love em all, Iā€™m not gonna bs. Iā€™m proud of my dumb ass :blush:

When theyā€™re done, my girls got a nice ass Nikon with a macro lens. Weā€™ll get some better shots.:metal:

The two cola on the right are gonna be massive. They havenā€™t begun to turn or fill in. Those are really gonna be the ones to watch. :eyes: Later yā€™all.
-J

9 Likes

The good bad and UGLY. We post it all right. Itā€™s not about perfection itā€™s constant learning. I tell myself whatever to sleep good lol. A quick breakdown of what happened was amusing really big Pete pucks are the Tomato sized. They dry faster than the surrounding soil. So Iā€™m letting my soil dry good before I water to avoid root rot and excess moisture for gnats.

I lost a couple one good seeds @Mr.Sparkle sent. Anyways This plant is a trooper. Iā€™m glad to report after using a pin to pick the helmet and skin off, itā€™s super healthy. Reiko pit the bug in my ear. Low profile tubs. Perfect for the under table grow. Anyways. Sheā€™s in icu. We have phd water and prey. Lol. Stupid. Here look.

Top middle going clockwise. Mr. S DD (finally) Clone thatā€™s flowering but turned green healthy. Fun experiment. Bottom middle Chemdog seed I got from ol skewl. Thrips had their way. Itā€™s gonna be fine. Left side is a Red Poison from Hashtree. Thank all of yā€™all. Canā€™t wait to hit some of reikos SBRAP. Beautiful color and structure already. Seriously Reiko killed it. My dude. :call_me_hand:

Sorry for the babbling. I love this shit. I love seeing everyone sharing and posting. Some great people here. I wish I had the time and money to bless everyone. Iā€™ll get there. :wink:

5 Likes

Looking good! Some long colas in there!

I see you have a crinkle trait in there. They wont really ever stop doing that curling thing. But the buds still great come harvest. @toastyjakes had a really awesome one recently.

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s da green pheno. Da green is giving me da finger. Itā€™s throwing pistils already. So dope bro. I love autos because I canā€™t even fuck them up. Just get some slow release ferts in their final pot. Iā€™d say 12/12 affected my yield. Right now 24hr light. Iā€™m gonna back off to 20/4, then maybe 18/6.

I think @ReikoX backs his autos to 12/12 or I may be.mistaken. A lot of rookie stuff hampered me, but that never stop me. My man @lefthandseeds sealed my fate for probably a year growing his gems out. What an awesome community. I canā€™t wait to get a convention hall where we can chop it up. Thanks for the love everyone.

I dreamed about black dominia when I was younger. What an awesome surprise. Every day I wake up Iā€™m blessed, thatā€™s the reason I never gave up. My life has turned around. :blush:

4 Likes