Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Quit chasing deficiencies, since you dont know what exactly is wrong you will only cause more problems chasing them.

Yep, the plants are entering senescence (plant death) and will continue to fade.

Exactly, they are pulling unused mobile nutrients now. That’s why they fade.

Again you should use the “in my experience” here, because it is a real thing. I’m just going to go with the old standby, “its cultivar specific”. Running an 8-week cultivar 11 weeks will not increase yield. They will continue to put on density up until 8-weeks though. Once fade begins, it is all ripening IME.

5 Likes

Ok. You’re right with the deficiencies. I got temps and humidity locked down. I make better soil next run. I think phd water from here on out should be the way. The auto is a most done so no nutes for her just water. I’m gonna flush that back plant and continue with just water. All the other ones are straight.

@ReikoX I decided to flop the plants. My Green pheno. Mr. S. flipped perfect. I had the bend on the SBA1 perfect. Let it go for a sec 2/3’s or a lil less snapped. I had to put some tape on it. I dabbed some clonex on the torn part. I believe it will heal.

I gotta just slow down and be careful. I see why some people pre crimp the “woodier fat branches”. I had it bent just right let it go and another life lesson. Hopefully you got some SBRxAP’s left. Check the pic.
Da green flop successful.

I’m hoping it makes it. One leaf drooped hard already. I’m still gonna flop it. Now I gotta let it heal. Litfa…Im my own worst enemy lol. I learned how to not do it. :+1:She’ll be fine.

I shoulda left it sink or swim. I’m still gonna flop it when it heals. lol

2 Likes

Just give it some LITFA it should be fine. When flopping try and make the pinched area as large as possible. A bigger radius on the bend helps prevent snapping and splitting. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Ahhh. Yeah it happens. You live and learn. Now I know what needs to be done. A soft crimp then go from there. She’s good to go bud. I wanted to do a complete flop with a rubber and on it. I should’ve been easier. Should be good tho. Everything is still perky. One leaf drooped hah.

2 Likes

As long as it wasnt sheared horizontally across it should be fine. And even then as long as you put it back together and splint it like you did, should also be fine.

2 Likes

I just checked it 5am here lol. She’s perky and fine. She’s still getting the flop when it’s healed…The right way this time. Thanks bud.:call_me_hand:

1 Like

What you doin up. Bbhp in dark room gonna try a 2 days total dark and like 63 degrees b4 chopping them. E not far bwhind. The other 5still rocking.couple weeks on em. Goji pupil showing nowhere near finish line.

1 Like

So from actual flip day they are 57 days in now. Last minute stressing em. Others prob closer to 70-75 days. Solos starting to ripen a little but still going. We got to get up. Been a minute.

You working today? I just got up and had to adjust my timer. Power went out and threw me off was going off at 645. Started coming at 6am and not at 645pm. (Zupposed to be 630 been keeping everything good I had to pick up to NL buds and lay them on the trellis. Shits getting fun man. I love this. The auto I broke is perked back up. A smear of clonex and some tape.:+1:

Got the timer back right. The auto is going down in a week from today or less. It’s not going much further. Everything else is slowly and some slower than slow. Solos are starting to ripen. Bag seed got got hit. It’s faster than the rest. The two taller looser of yours in the background got a bit to go. Gonna have 2 football’s.

Here’s some shots from the morning. Temps got dropped. About 69 in the dark 79 light on. They’re loving it. Pics from the am. Oh I’m up getting ripped. I got 2 cuts off the NL then flipped it. I’m on a flopping kick hahaha.

Those are the 2 I had to pick up.

I love weed. NL is killing it. Gonna make some Northern Berry. Watch.

Grab some cuts off Mr e. I got 2 NL I took.
Later.mofos.

4 Likes

Yeah donkey colas. I never get stacking always get clusters. My node spacing sucks. Heres a bb. All the branches except the main are sticking straight out cause theyre top heavy falling over. But not stacked like yours though. I got spindly legs on em. Which is No good. But smoke be bomb hopefully.

2 Likes

Im leaving her in dark cold couple days. Trichs cloudy cloudy. There will be some amber when i look again im pretty sure. 57 days now on a bbhp cross. They have pretty short flower times. Some like 52 days according to breeders.

1 Like

I don’t blame you. The branches are fragile as shit. I wanna check this red poison auto and sparkles dd. For some reason I couldn’t get those seeds to pop. Finally dkd though. Haven’t had a prob since. I would get that cloned going. Your gonna find a pheno that’s gonna stagger you. Dice some Einstein’s student. Ive heard a Einstein’s pipe. I’m on the waiting list for bum wine lol.

1 Like

Hey @ReikoX. I took my time I did like you said put a bigger crimp it allow me to slap my Northern Lights mother correctly snap the couple clones off of her but she’s got to go into flower because I don’t have the space to keep her in so I flopped damn near every branch LOL. But I needed that cuz it taught me the right way and the wrong way to do it. I imagine this is how you would start to scrog.

7 Likes

Looks like ya nailed it …

Also, it’s easier to flop them when they are a little thirsty and bendy

3 Likes

I’m going flop crazy lol. I’m just taking some cuts and practicing. :+1:

2 Likes

Something smells of grape candy. I had to post. Man all y’all helped me get my ladies back on track. Here there saying thanks guys.:blush: #

Dubbed the twin towers. Got a ways on this plant. I’m gonna get weight from this one.

5 Likes

I hate coinbase! Fuker keeps locking me out. I’m happy for real. They were getting roo much heat. Some Epsom salt. Then I flushed on the next watering, then some h202. They bounced back.

New growth is forming on everything. My auto I flllped/broke is already mended and flowering. It’s crazy now the temps are 79 to 80, lights off 69. I’m gonna kick back and feed them phd water and LITFA. Later yall.

5 Likes

Alright them assed are straightening me out. I grabbed some pics. Bag seed Betty took a beating, pollination, heat …you name it. I’m glad to report she’s pulling out. New growth and pistils are being thrown out. It’s crazy to see buds growing through what look like mature buds but had a severe deficiency. I’m gonna hold out for new bud to form on my one plant.

@ReikoX his plant got flopped properly. It’s already healed from when I broke it off 2 days ago lol. Beast mode. It’s super healthy and flowering of course.

I promise nice pics when they finish. I’m already tieng buds up. The NL is starting to bobble head. A couple are foxtailing a bit. Cool tho.

The bottom is trying to lock with the top in that last shot lol.

More.

SBA1 broke fixed then flopped properly.

Clear shot

No red pistils. I’m glad I got clones. This plant is gonna be thick. Thanks for coming through. Later.
-J

11 Likes

They’re hungry now they want that tiger bloom. Tomorrow little ones. :+1:

3 Likes

I decided the Purple Mazar Auto is coming down when the lights come on. I’m not gonna watch for amber ect. It’s finished. I’ll post after diced up. :grin:

3 Likes