Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Doing good bro. Supposed to get some quantum boards in the mail today and hopefully redo my indoor cabinet before fall. I’m pretty stoked about that
I’m pretty stoked about your red poison as well! I can’t take any credit for the genetics as they are just F2s but it is really exciting for me to see seeds I’ve made kicking ass in someone else’s garden! Your obviously taking good care of her :+1:

5 Likes

Hell yeah dude this Quantum boards are awesome I can’t wait to get a couple of them are to get some solstrips it’ll happen all good things happen in time I find it when I push things I usually get a bad result so everything is doing pretty good. Don’t mess with the program l i t f a for sure. I know what you mean no I appreciate it dude. Yeah I have got to make some hormone spray to preserve some of these. Looks like I’m going to have to go back and look at Sebring video again I think mr. Sparkle made some with a gram silver Ingot they’re pretty cheap. Anyways can’t wait to see those QBs up going to be some nice plants. Have a good one dude

5 Likes

Is their a soil mix similar for coco? I was gonna get like.5kg of coco…If I don’t use coco can I add.some.crab meal in the soil? Ive heard great things and it helps with FG. Thanks bud.

2 Likes

You could use coco instead of peat, but I prefer the organic matter peat brings with it. Plus it’s readily available and cheap.

3 Likes

My family is Dutch an Irish. My grandmother worked bulb greenhouses forever. She taught my aunt everything about growing. Long story short. We redid her soil in the back yard, I remember using a tiller to mix huge blocks of pete into a dump truck of top soil. Literally.

Can I find your recipe at the De pot? I’m done bullshitting @ReikoX. The o my tho g I’d like to add is the crab meal. Could some be added to your recipe? I hear it works wonders on FG. They’re always present just in really low numbers. Fukin thuderbugs too! You’re right KISS. Thanks main.

1 Like

Okay I like to update. Ill clean it all up when the tent finally clears. Real quick info the whole tent was flipped on 6/1. Got heat stress) on a few plants. The colas are stunted on 1 plant. So all the hairs red. Trichs look good Im thinking of taking the top cloas now. The bottoms are pretty and still going.
Here’s bag seed Betty. She was heat stressed. Her buds are rock solid. Should I harvest in stages? There’s tufts of white pistils but the main cola looks ready.
Uploading…

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

You can add crab meal to the recipe, but I doubt it will do much for fungus gnats. I have both crab and neem in my no-till bed and they still get fungus gnats.Just get some BTi and be done with it.

Microbe Life 717499 Fertilizer, 6 oz, Brown/A https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FRUT3FA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_SeQyDbWMS4W1M

3 Likes

Heres Bagseed Betty very finnecky. Has a violet hue up close. It was stressed bad. Some white tufts of pistils. I think it’s ready. The buds are so hard it’s unbelievable. The further you travel down pistils are white. I know it’s gonna be dynamite.

Trimmed some burnt tips. I love this plant. It’s really grown on me. I’m glad I cloned it.

It got muffed up lol. It’s cool.
Uploading…
NL is a monster. I grabbed some clones. It’s staying in rotation. Somehow. :blush:

NL

A cross from @rooted. Still got more time. More like golf balls of frost. They’re catching up.

Look past the spears. You’ll see the chunky tops. One to the left had a severe P deficiency coupled with heat stress. Lower buds faired better but I did a number on it. Oh well.

I’m thinking bag seed Betty is ready at least the main cola and let the lower finish. Lemmie know what y’all think. The plant did take abuse but it’s dank.

7 Likes

Hey my man! That NL is awesome! I noticed right behind it is a plug strip. It doesn’t appear to be lit but beware of that little red light on it. Even that can throw your plants into reveg. Put a piece of black electrical tape over that little light just in case. Hey, it happened to me. It sucks ass trying to get them to straighten out and fly right. All love bro…

6 Likes

Thanks bro. It’s the little things I overmiss. That’ll be the thing that screws me up. I bought a $90 tent. I caught shit about light dep. This tent it awesome
La Gardens or LA Grow Tents.Gettin old damniit
I want one that has a little clone section. Getting another 4x4 tbough. I put some tape on it. I love the old analog light timers. I wanna do digital everything. Can log your feedings and what not. Bet a Raspberry Pi would work. Later senor skewl.

3 Likes

Hey man! Top of the morning to ya! I’ve got some beans for you all ready to go. Now begins the part while I let it “rest” on my kitchen table for a couple of days, You know the drill. Stoned lazy assed old hippie that I am. I hope to get it out by Friday. All da love bro! Have a great day!

3 Likes

Looks like we’ll be throwing beans at each other lol. I gotta get a couple envelopes out. I’m the lazy stoner hehe. I’ll throw some at ya :blush:. Temps broke at all? Hey I watched a Netflix show called killer nurses. The angel of death was in your town. I was like oh shit olschool lol. Sure enough. Just cool too hear a mention. She had more bodies than the green river. Have a good one. I woke up this morning it was 62 with a high of 79. With my hid on the tent was like 76. You need a break. Those temps are deadly. Be safe brosef. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry I skipped that. I really don’t know why. I figured the best thing to smear besides JB Weld. I heard a weed/wives tale about bringing it back together with a dab of clonex lol. I don’t know sometimes why I do half the shit I do. It worked :+1:

Looks like an evil tree in MKII. Funny. Then I got brass balls and flopped every branch.

3 Likes

Yeah that Nurse, Janeen Jones or something like that was coming to a head when we first moved here. Crazy bitch killed a couple babies in San Antonio too they just didn’t try her for those. We be bean slingin’!
Right on! Everyone has so many seeds right now I’m having a hard time giving away some. Hahahahaha!
Overgrow the Globe!

3 Likes

He’ll yeah man. I’m gonna have back to back killer runs. I’m gonna run Reikos soil mixture recipe. The soil ive been using turns to shit during flower. So I’m gonna skip the coco. The temps are breaking here

I checked the tent. With the hid the temps at 78. Thank God.

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna flush bag seed Betty for another couple days then take the main cola thats ready. It’s so dense it’s unbelievable. I was wondering if it was GDP? I stressed it bad but the calyxs are lavender. I pulled cuts so we’ll. Like I said it’s unbelievable dense. Super sensitive plant but each cola is dense and has real weight. The NL is turning so are the cups so we should be around 1st week of Sept. I figured that though.

2 Likes

I know I keep posting about it something special about the bag seed. The buds are like rocks. Super sticky and turning light blue/purple on all the tops. I’m glad I cloned it. It’s funny how you got it all layed out them blam something jumps out! I need a greenhouse for real. This sucks not being able to have space for real growing.

I didn’t know what to do with th NL mom. I up potted it then threw it in 12/12. It’s a clone so it should rock. I flopped everything on it. This should be interesting. Mint choc OG hso 35 bux. I don’t have the time to run them.lol

1 Like

Thanks bro. You know me I tend to “over” everything. I have efficient lighting and the cob unit, I drilled 2 holes in a table pulled it all the way up leaves me from the floor to light 22". I tied everything over but the SBR is growing crazy fast. There isn’t much room left in the container so it shouldn’t get too much bigger.

Famous last words, you seen @toastyjakes and @Mr.Sparkle plants?

GT x SBR grown by Toast (the bug one on the left)

GT x SBR grown by Mr.S

6 Likes