Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

If anybody could spare some seeds For cbd like valentines x or ringos gift and also high thc seeds seeds like black lime or what you got that’s close I’ll take them. I’m trying to grow and make medicine to help control my sons seizures. Thanks in advance

10 Likes

Welcome @Thedrew1985 & check out @Sebring’s work I’m sure he can help you out. :wave: :head_bandage:

https://www.sebringseeds.com

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I should be able to help. Sending you a PM.

10 Likes

Hey dude I’m so sorry I didn’t get back to your post unfortunately I don’t have any CBD strains as I have small supply of ACDC that might be another strain to look up that’s what we got here I believe it’s Pennywise painkiller XL and ACDC for sure are low THC high-cbd you look those up to make sure. I understand tell mrs. I have a degenerative just disorder scoliosis sciatica I understand. The love of your child outweighs anyting. I know I haven’t thought about that but I’d like to run some CBD strains for some people who can’t afford it in their children and such that would be a really awesome gift to give back thanks for planting the seed in my head. I wish the best for your child so sorry to hear that. Stay safe.
-J

6 Likes

Thanks to anybody who is and can help out @Thedrew1985 I know him personally and doing what I can to help him be able to produce there own medicine.

8 Likes

My main man Tom Petty came through with a rack so I can get these girls up off the ground I wasn’t having issues leaving them flat on the ground but with the fabric pots I’d like the air to move underneath the bottom too. But he’s kind of helping walk me through my little grow but everything’s decent just this one plant imma shoot a pic of it in the light the one with the cupping leaves the soil still a little damp so I’m going to give it to her till tomorrow and then I’m going to water. The plant is a bag seed so it’s not like I’m stressing it to too bad but nobody wants a plant to go down on you regardless LOL go down on you. Anyway I did a little wipe down on the bottom just with some cleaner. I’ve just seen some crazy setups with flies all around people stuff I don’t know cleanliness is definitely a big deal.

I’m so mad this plant started cupping it was so healthy. It just looks super dark green and shiny its counterpart looks nothing like it and it came from the same bag to leave curls just killing me I mean it still looks decent and just to leaves are cupping. I’m going to continue to water and hopefully it’ll all water itself out

5 Likes

I opened the tent to take a peek after I switched the set up around I wanted to smoke a cigarette check out the ladies right now to just looking so good it sucks I ran out of money before I found out about litfa. All in all though they look pretty good I think given the fact that I have tried to kill a couple of them and two of them are from some bagseed it I don’t even remember really. The Northern Lights is looking good. Genetics definitely play a factor I’ll shut up check it out.

it’s funny cuz right now my fans on top of my carbon filter I haven’t hooked it all because there’s no smell really and my small T8 cool floros are over top 2 Autos I threw in some Jiffy pucks the Gorilla Glue 4 Auto is up looking good I dropped the light on it earlier when I was adjusting everything and almost killed it almost shit myself! I lightly brushed some dirt off though purple Mazar Auto it’s coming up. The fact that I was saying now I got a 600 watt high pressure sodium on the right that’s balancing a fluorescent fixture. I just think it’s funny as hell. I need a gallon of litfa stat! Oh yeah how can I cut the purple out of the shots?

5 Likes

I had to reset everything up. Two and a half hours later after a heavy watering some Readjustment. I’m just now done. I did have some help from Tom Petty but he had to roll out cuz he actually has a life. But I think we got the girls back on track. I had to look up my paperwork on this one seed I got Northern Lights from Nirvana it’s just on beast mode. It’s like I’ve thrown everything at it and it just like give me more I mean seriously it has been buckled no leaves role in everything is tight node space is tight it’s branching off every node like crazy I’m just going to leave with a picture for the night I got to get some sleep I’ve been up since 2 yesterday morning. Y’all have a good safe and night imma leave you with the sexy ladies although I may have to kill one of these bitches. Bagseed bitches get killed early. Be safe
-J

Edit Tom Petty good looking on the scissor hash I knocked it off the back of my laptop like you said I would but at least it was so hard I heard it and located it. Put me on a leash I’ll be your K9. Oh yeah if you get a chance go back and look at my posts I got purple Mazar seed it looks like it’s got a crack in it I think I got the Gorilla Glue Auto and that purple Malawi Auto mixed up and now I’m fucking mad as shit I knew this would happen fucking idiot

5 Likes

looking good my friend that light is very similar to mine will go lovely to flower are these the seeds your after as im gonna order some for myself could poss send you a couple will take a couple of weeks to get to you though pal https://www.dinafem.org/en/chocolate-mint-og/

2 Likes

I’m a very patient man I can definitely wait so if you need a donation or something we can talk about that just hit me in a p.m. like I tell most people though if you want I’ll send back your container with something nice in it and return I don’t have a lot of strains as I’m building my collection but I do have some decent seeds 2 throwback for the favor do you understand me. Some people have sent bulshit bag seed claiming his this or that I don’t have time for that shit I’m getting too old if I’m going to go through the effort of sending you something it’s going to be what I tell you that it is. So if you need some you need some if not you can always get a hold of me figure something out for you. I can’t stand people who do that type of shit if you can’t do it just don’t or if you can’t send anything in return as good faith then don’t even talk about it like I said I don’t have a lot but I have some decent strains I think from some decent company’s so if you’d like a couple of them most of mine are feminized so at least that’s one time you won’t have to worry about the male ratio but absolutely dude not sure if I gave you my address or if it’s in file but shoot me a PM when you get to it please

1 Like

Oh shit I’m not sure how to use all the features but if you have a grow log going on I’d like to check it out that’s a bestva light. My buddy Tom Petty was surprised at how heavy it is for so-called Jap crap is everybody talk so much shit on these lights I seriously thought about flowering my crop specifically with it but right now I need to upgrade a few things so I need to put some weight on it so I’m going to put the high-pressure sodium lamp on it when I flip it. I need some pollen from either a nice Northern Lights plant or something that would go well with it so if anybody has something cool or doing a pollen Chuck I will send you seeds back for the pollen. beautiful Northern Lights plant that I have I’m just trying to think of something good that would go with.

2 Likes

Go to the Village Grows. Com go to strains and look at Wi-Fi mint OG and Mimosa V6 and motorbreath 15 but The Village grow dot-com. Search for cuz I’m not sure if right off the top of my head but it’ll come right up when I saw that Wi-Fi me OG I was like I have to have it. But if you flip a couple I can flip couple bag I got some seeds Humboldt I’ve been wanting to run any of their strains really. From what I’ve heard Dinafem is pretty good I haven’t had a chance to try and when the credit card systems went down and it broke my heart but I had already picked up a few packs of seeds to get me through I’m just needing some medical strains for me is the sativas cause my anxiety to be really bad. But I love a good sativa so it’s kind of messed up I have to pick and choose. The chocolate mint OG is right up my alley. It looks pretty dank I have to check out some of the stats on it when I get done in the middle of watering my plants and shit where I don’t have a second to search right quick. Looks like you’re on a something good there dude shoot me a link when you throw them beans in the dirt I’d like to check them out. Be safe bro. Happy Memorial Day
-J

2 Likes

Shit I was updating and something happened I lost my update I think I have some movement on my auto I’ll post the pic in a second I made a little planter out of a 2 liter I think I’m going to make another one to run these Autos out of they should transfer very easily from this container to another one if need be but I made it out of a 2 L put the cap on the bottom of it took a compass the pointy part heated it up put 5 holes in it like a dice then the bottom of the 2L the base the holes in the support ends drains perfectly all I needs a little bit of lava rocks just cuz I like them. I guess little Stones would work but it drains perfectly here’s a couple shots of it just in case you want to take a look

little pic of the bottom just so you get an idea it really does during perfectly I just need to wrap it so the roots are exposed to the light maybe I just wrap it with the Mylar side of a chip bag LOL try to make everything reflect light off of it huh here’s my second Auto I thought died tell me what you guys think this look like it’s popping? is that a Taproot I see? I believe it is. Here’s a shot of the ladies after the big water last night looks like a couple of them bounced right back my Northern Lights is single and looking for a male so if you know anybody who wants to impregnate a beautiful seriously absolutely gorgeous plant don’t chuck your pollen in their trash Chuck it right on this little lady. Y’all be safe back in the morning.
-J

4 Likes

it’s got helmet head. try gently removing seed husk.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

yeah because the other seed I put in with it is being done popped you know what I mean I’m afraid if I don’t did the shell off its head that it’s going to rot you know what I mean. Either way it’s not life or death situation(for me anyway) this is all my really first indoor grow going on (besides my early cfl grows) so it’s all learning experience I appreciate the information bro. My lights are about to go out 10 a.m. I got a couple more hours to fiddle with it. I like your name it just made me wonder about sequoia trees I’ve never seen any before I’ve always heard about the redwoods in California that you could like drive-thru but I’ve never been there. It’s a cool name. Yeah I’m going to try to coax a little guy off if it’s too much I’ll just keep let it go you know what I mean. It will right though I’ve never germinated seeds like that usually I keep them in the dark paper towel but I don’t like to transfer anymore with my hands as I’m battling an infection so I just go right to the Jiffy pucks I bought the bigger ones for the tomatoes they seem to work pretty good I didn’t cut the pantyhose off or two and got my plants root bound LOL shit happens though they bust it through it eventually. Job for the day get that Autos helmet off I like that that’s a cool phrase. Sorry dude I have a problem with rambling. Thanks bro

1 Like

I know this might be a dumb question but I don’t know can you take a clone from a feminized plant in my mind it seems like the thing to do since she’s already feminized but this Northern Lights I definitely want to cut clones off of it I have clonex I’m just not sure what the process is. I imagine in the FAQ so there should be something for it but I’m not cloning I’ve never cloned so I figured I’d give it a shot but if somebody has just a brief summary on when it should be taken I’m going to do some reading here in a little bit but when I take my medication in the morning it has a tendency to put me to sleep. If anybody has any ideas you know me I take criticism very well as long as it’s constructive criticism y’all have a blessed when it be safe out there watch out for them piglets.
-J

3 Likes

If you are just doing a basic clone technique Beacher put up a how to the other day for it using coco choir but any fine soil or peat moss will do. You will need a humidity dome, or put a clear plastic bag over each small pot for a quick and easy humidity dome.
A link for you bud.

3 Likes

Yep, you can definitely clone a feminized plant the same as a regular.

4 Likes

Well I really realized what happened to my only Auto Gorilla Glue seed. I planted it right in the Jiffy puck. The seed took off downward. Then came back up. I saw how big the taproot was when I broke the seed pod off. I should have just let it come up and let the light hit it but I’m doing to much and this is just another lesson that I’ve learned. I’ll stick with my paper towel method and then straight into the pucks from now on. Just for me it’s easier I’ve been doing it forever and most of the time I get everything the pop unless the seed is not viable but you tell you the truth when I popped the seed head off it was like 2 seeds around the little sucker leaves. So that’s what happened it was a little tougher because of the two seed pod looking deal I couldn’t get it off and it snapped. But it was a freebie Life Goes On I’ll buy a pack of gorilla glues when I get a chance. Thank you guys for the kind words and information. Y’all be safe out there.
-J

3 Likes

Just a little bit of advice next time you go to remove a husk off a seedling use a spray bottle with warm water and presoak the husk prior to removing it. Helps to soften it up and another tip, get two pairs of tweezers so you can pull at both sides at the same time so you do not damage the seedling because sometimes one pair is not enough.

7 Likes