Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Save your trim for making Hash man. Even fan leaf’s can be used for making it(just did exactly that) , store them in bags in the FREEZER!!!

4 Likes

Awesome. I’m glad I didn’t chuck it. You da man :call_me_hand:

When you get a couple of quart sized bags filled up, you can make your own hash.

2 Likes

Maybe when I harvest you could help me try to make some edibles. Ive never had ANY edibles. I do dose for medical reasons as well as pleasure. Ive (heard) rso and concentrates are a good way to medicate. My back has degenerative discs. Just a little ease. I can never take opiates. So I’m trying inversion and back muscle strengthening type PT.
Thanks for your time bro. Hope your clones are kicking butt.:facepunch::metal:

4 Likes

Im excited. Now that I’m older I don’t grow a plant, dry it fast and smoke it up. I see the dry then cure has to be right or you’ll lose weight, terps, and flavor it seems like. My auto turned a lil Larffy if that makes sense. I’m curing in jars. I’m noticing the chlorophyll smell dissipating.

Can I mess a batch up by improperly curing? Can you lock that nasty smell in if you don’t do it right. This is all strictly for meds n fam. Meds for real. I hope the cure will diminsh the hey smell. One jar has leveled off. I want it’s flavors to pop. My NL stinks so bad it’s not losing its smell. Is it a strain to strain profile difference?

I want to dry right and cure perfect.
Pics from some drier stuff.

Mom’s cookie racks. No mom it’s not dry yet. No I’m not smoking anything in my room. Mom is great

Man that was 1 nice hit.

Reikos auto is swallowing my grow. How did I let this happen hehe. Mr Sparkles Da Green is da purple. Beauties…coffee and smoke break time

8 Likes

My only complaint in the past was lower yield. Looks like this latest batch fixed that. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

I need some help. The BRAP plant has rust spotted leaves lower coming up higher. Older leaves yellowing spotty. Looks like cal mag. I was gonna add some Epsom salt to my water but I haven’t watered yet. Getting my watering schedules down. Thanks bud.

I k ow don’t pull leaves. It’s hard to get the plant out and in. No other plants are showing signs. Don’t believe it’s bugs

Overall plant is very healthy and starting to flower hard.

2 Likes

Im gonna pull the scope. The residue is folliar feeds dried up. See if the scope pulls something.

I hope it’s not bugs. Scoped…no bugs. Hypercondriac muchausens syndrome for my babies lol. I’m a lead paint baby. :blush:

3 Likes

If it isn’t bugs, brittle leaves with brown holes in them usually means too high of pH.

1 Like

Soil. 6.39 not a lot more or less.

That’s your runoff pH?

1 Like

No. Not gonna b’s you. It’s a 25 day old auto. Flowering great now. Should I let some water run through into a cup and test. Just trying to think before I add something unnecessary. Thanks for helping me. I have a ph meter it’s not the best. Temp an ph.

The pot is a small plastic coffee can.

1 Like

Yes. Water your plant, test the pH of the water going in. Saturate the media. Then, when water starts running off the bottom, test the pH of that water. It will tell you what the media is doing to pH. I am of the opinion that there is almost never a “deficiency”, 9 times out of 10 it’s a deficiency caused by improper pH.

Careful with pH meters. They can be wildly inaccurate if not calibrated correctly. I stick to the drops for that exact reason.

4 Likes

Thank you. I need better equipment. Putting my freedom on the line. I need quality meds. I can’t afford to have one go down on me. On the faqs ive read the same thing ph masks or slows to lockout if it’s off slightly. Thank you for the help. When all my lights come on I’ll collect some runoff. I’ll recalibrate my meter and go from there. Pick drops up from the depot. Ty bud.

2 Likes

People give me a hard time for still using drops to check pH, and while they may not be as accurate as a meter, they’re never off. Everyone with a meter has a story about how off it was once. Drops are also dirt cheap, quick, and easy.

13 Likes

You get more likes on my page lol. Thank you. I’m going to depot this weekend. I’m gonna pick some drops up. Id rather know. You’re absolutely right. It won’t be fluctuating. Unfortunately I can’t open my cab right now. I’ll give a check after work.

I have worse problems a hemied plant hit my new stuff showing sex. I’m chopping damn near everything this weekend but 1 plant. I’m not gonna turn into a baby. It’s my fault for not cutting them down. When you’re 4 months invested you gotta take what you can. I’m still losing from this fukin hermie. Thanks bro. I’m ranting.

5 Likes

Someone with hid experience and heat/exhaust. Them temps outside and a a/c later I barely made it through man. I had to exhaust my tent right next to my a/c. On days the air was stagnant, it punished the a/c lol.

I’m chopping just about everything tomorrow night. Lol I’m gonna look into making like a quick release for a carbon filter. Next run will be done with a 6" not a 4". Ive come home and been like the whole block smells like loud. Thank God most of my neighbors are convicts.

Na we got good neighbors. I’m a raving paranoid anyway, so sometimes I gotta talk myself out of that mode. Deffinitely gonna seal the room and put the filter on for the dry. There’s no way around it. But the last plant isn’t ready. I can’t dry in the tent. One plant isn’t done, and it’s colas are the size of 2l’s. I really want this plant to fully finish. The cups detailed. They’re so cool looking.

The MAUI SS is packed with trichs and isn’t done it’s close, but it’s not there. It’s frigging gorgeous. Sorry so long. Lot happening this weekend. Gotta hit the post too.

5 Likes

Pulled the worst hermie out. I had issues with these from the jump. Fluctuating ph blah blah blah. Pictures of what I pulled of it. I don’t have an area or people I trust to dry all of this. I have 4 1/2 plants still up. They just don’t all seem ready. The NL isn’t all the way ready either. Baffling.

In fact they are close but they haven’t been in full flower super long. I vegged 60 days. Different strains in a 4x4 and 6 solo cups. 1 auto. I’m running for quality and controlability. If I would have put a Maui SS in a 5 gal. I’d be str8 fuked. 30 40 day veg and flip. “Talking bout my stash, but the bag worth a Lot”. lol. Is that a Louis bag. I caant afford to think.

Stick your hand it’s like syrup. Immature. I had to pull it. After flipping out this week, I chilled before they 1013 my ass.

Big jar of bag seed bud. No bueno. I’ll smoke blunts of it or extract.

I’ll learn. Indoor is new. I spent a while away, so akot is new. Y’all be safe. Carbon filter

5 Likes

You got mini hygrometers n jars? No paper bag necessary. Again im still right around the corner hollar at me
you chit aint trash extract grade. I doubt it seriously. Just needs attention. Youll get the dry n all down. Takes doing it couple times maybe. There is no textbook way. Every environment is different youll learn what adjustments to make when during the dry.

Dry is more important than cure anyone says different full of chit (ill say in my opinion to avoid bs confrontations).
Dry wrong no cure will fix it.
Most of your cure should be during the slow controlled dry. Its the days after chop in dark drying that all your major changes happen in profile.
My chit hits a jar for a week n its set. But i force my dry to be cool and slow. Just shy of fearing mold.
Im no pro at all though. We all learn new chit all the time.
Another note Whenever youre ready to try some this bbhp or e pupil hollar im out there doing nothing every day at some point. Oh your goji funky still not 100% dried. But almost. Looser crystal covered colas. Little ugly but funky as hell.

6 Likes

I know dog. I appreciate everything you’ve done. I’m an assholes and ive been getting myself back right. Smells great dude. What do you usually lose 80% water? It was my first run in a long time. I’m too hard on myself and I’m not “tough guy” or anything. My family makes it difficult to grow lol.

All in all. It’s was fun for me. I’m take my ass to work. My legs in much better shape. I’m gonna finish this off properly compose my self like a man should and have fun. It’s not fun when everybody around you is strung out and needy. Ima get the house together. You wanna come through tomorrow check out what I got going. I gotta throw a big screen out. Might need a hand.

Throw you a zip if you want some. :call_me_hand:

Lol bud found it’s way under my ass earlier. Now it’s really shit weed. Jk :grin:

5 Likes