Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Imma text you later on or better yet to call you. Ill come through tomorrow if you want n we chill a bit. Talk ganja blow ganja all that. Still got this purple extract too ill bring some.

6 Likes

Looks great keep it going

5 Likes

Thanks dude. Im tryin here. Iā€™m getting ready to.clean out for a lil give back. A fun way to give back. Have a good one.

2 Likes

Fuck yeah @Baltimore lots of good looking bud there man! Good job! Enjoy you earned it.

2 Likes

Thanks dude. Iā€™m still waiting on a couple slow plants to finish, but I canā€™t be mad. Iā€™m gonna be looking at making something with trim and what not. One overheard a Lot of dudes say thereā€™s so much good stuff in the plant materials most chuck. Iā€™ll have a big ass bag of trim.

I didnā€™t expect to pull what I have even so far. The did are still going. Foxtailing real hard. Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t chop some plants early. My NL already sampled is gas. Itā€™s aaalmost done. Very soon. I need to get somemdry bins.:blush: Have a good one bud.

Now Iā€™m trying to get the hey smell away. Iā€™m curing right, I hope burping the jarā€¦the smell will dissipate I hope. Later

4 Likes

Crappy hid pics. Iā€™m gonna grab some better shots before the lights come right on. Random solo pics. Some are foxtailing and Sebring Maui SS is so frosty. I cannot wait to hit that.
Maui SS solo.

Three suspects lined up. See the little ladies.

Hereā€™s some donks.

Getting there. I think I got the ā€œwhite grapeā€ pheno from my friend. Buds are rock solid n frosty. Still a little time.

That last one looks done huh? Closer look. Hid is deceiving the color.

Later. Gotta diagnose a flashing cob unit.

8 Likes

Photobombingā€¦:laughing::metal:
Premature Cuts piece of Northern Lights

Solo Maui still goingā€¦gorgeousā€¦

Twin Towers. Rip 9/11 Gone but never forgotten!

On my patriot shiteā€¦

Freedom Maui SS solo cup tower.

Be safe yā€™all.

Solo cup cola. PeaceāœŒ

13 Likes

I need a trained eye. I will grab some good pics of the trichromes and an alternate light source for clear non flashed shots. I love bud in natural sunlight. Give smoked a piece of this NL itā€™s fucking great. How much further should I push it. Itā€™s close, buds are super heavy and getting to the breaking point.

I say I keep going with cool phā€™d water and maintain until itā€™s about perfect. The NL not even cured tastes of berries sweet candy and clean earth. Itā€™s my best plant and 4 months Iā€™m in love with it. I guess Iā€™ll take it every few day at a times. Theyā€™re taking good water I cleaned one of the fabric pots. I canā€™t say enough about them.

I have wees that is curing to a nasty melon taste. Smokes clean. I need help maybe oxacan. Iā€™d love to get some south American strains. I donā€™t have a lot of know ledge. Are there Indicas from south America? Later. Rambling.

2 Likes

If I can get self seeds out of Laura (ColombianGoldxPanamaRed,) I will keep you in mind. Though heads up, her brother hermed boldly. She leans indica. Wide leaf and bushy.

Havenā€™t tasted her yet but sheā€™s frosty. Pretty as punch. Smells of cigar breath and wet cardboard. As close to the seedy brick weed I grew up smoking as Iā€™ve wiffed in this age of citrus and pine.

2 Likes

Man dude. I just donā€™t know any more. Ive always been curious of native marijuana and the regionā€™s it originates. Panama red, Colombian gold, Oaxacan. I wondered and thatā€™s the thing you donā€™t know. It it inbred or crossed. Just curious. I donā€™t have the room to grow what ive got. Hehe

Thanks for coming through. Just was more curious. I was wondering where a lot of purple strains originate. I get certain environmental factors play a part. Ran a bagseed. Came out looking like Raggedy Anne. Looks like some landraces ive seen.

Like red deadlocked hamsters. :blush: Have a good one. Iā€™ll do some searching on native strains. If you havenā€™t smoked Oro Blanco. Itā€™s one of my favorite strains. Later.

4 Likes

I was mad at this batch of weed. Literally. How stupid Right? I smoked some barely dry. Itā€™s fire. I can hear my hair grow type smoke. Pulling some early, I donā€™t know. If this is early and it went herm. Shit. Mosca has gas.

6 Likes

I stressed the CGxPR heavily but when they went, they went like they knew what they were doing. Theyā€™re living a sheltered life in my GFā€™s study until I make pollen hash out of them.

I am not sure I can recommend my GSCxOaxacan yet. Very stretchy with smallish buds. Also donā€™t know if her CSed clone has viable pollen. Not seeing any dust in the flowers.

Carry onā€¦ Stay safe yourself.

3 Likes

I gotta get a couple of these going. Anybody ever grown anything from Delta 9 seeds? I got 3 fem seeds to put inā€¦at some point. Lol.
Strawberry Skunk-Delta 9 Labsā€¦Their pic of course.

2 Likes

Looking pretty close now. Itā€™s going to be a nice first harvest. Iā€™m guessing 8-12 ounces total. What do I win if Iā€™m right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

A half :wink:. I wonā€™t cry and complain for a month. Lol.

I was in the middle of running my cab. and the light died. You do what you gotta. I had clones everywhere. Out of control. Wish I had someone around me to take several. I hate to cull.

@ReikoX what does a guy who has it all need. Your doing rosin, flower. Is there anything your Not good at? Shit man. For real though if I got it you do. I meant that. I have a couple of the Purp. Mazar Autos fem. If you want them Iā€™ll shoot them to you. You would be able to make them look how they should.

Let me know bud. I hope I get 12 total. The NL is very sap heavy. I lifted this guy and I had to bind the buds with twine and tie them off. Put the scrog net on way too early. Let me see if I can get you the man cola tied together on the NL. Thanks for the little shop of horrors auto. Itā€™s friggin too big. :wink:

10 Likes

I wont be able to use the seeds, thanks. Iā€™ll be shutting down for a bit after this run. In the middle of remodeling my home, which will include the workshop.

8 Likes

Look forward to the upgrades no doubt youā€™ll have somethin lined up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sounds cool. Have your house tightened up. Thatā€™s a good deal man. Happy for you. Your a good dude. I appreciate all the tips. Iā€™m waiting for your butter cookies to ripen. I have a feeling theyā€™re gonna be the beez neez. Have a good one bud. Be safe.
-J

Yeah what @Explorer said. Hehe :blush:

3 Likes

He also started the great OG LITFA movement lol

4 Likes

I actually was trying to find it on Amazon @ReikoX. Lol Holy shit. I was like is it better than megacrop? Fuckin right it is boy! I still want my gallon damnit. :blush:

1 Like