Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Did you say you were doing a seed run with those garlic cookies?

2 Likes

Na I wish bro. DJ Short BB run. I need a pack of garlic cookies and you bet your ass I will :wink:

4 Likes

I pulled a plant that looked done. It had small solid buds to the pot. I have much to do and moving on is the best bet. Every plant was pollinated subsequently so I must continue with the next strain. It’s kinda like catching up with culture when you’ve been imprisoned for years.

Any ways we had a good laugh last night. I showed her the lower immature half of the plant. All the buds have a pinky sized “nipple” looking calyxs. It’s lost a lot of the thickness dropping water weight.

It’s a little better here. The tops were done. I wish I would have let the bottoms go longer, but when a light died. Shit Reikos auto is halfway bloomed. I had to kill one salvage it to save one. Bible story? Lol later. Boobies! I said it. Hah.

Here’s the soil test kit that @rooted let me hold. Salvaged my grow. @ReikoX was right. Stop chasing deficiencies if you’re not exactly sure. You could compound it rookie boi! And back that HPS more than 8" lol. I thought I was Mad Max. They’re plants. Don’t burn them yet.

5 Likes

This bagseed has intrigued me. It’s solid gerbil sized buds. I’m deffinitely trying to cross it with a strong and colorful, maybe a purple strain. Anyone chucking any potent colorful pollen? It’s a beautiful strain. Anyone have any ideas? Colorful and potent. Check my pics…ideas for a cross? Later.
-J
Here’s the subject to cross…

Here’s the Mosca cross.

I wanted to name it Strawberry Daquari.

8 Likes

Some pics. I love ze dope. Ahhh yesss ze dope. :wink:
Solo cups. Cartooned out. Looks cool. Later.

10 Likes

What you doing up. Yeah they’re rocking out. Foxtailing a little. How many days on them n strain?

1 Like

I’m always up. I’m not counting. It’s fucking my final outcome out. I’m growing them til there done. I’m getting ready to throw the solos in dark mode then ima hang em. I’m glad I let them go. The NL could have sent another week but it was breaking so I took it. I’m ready to move on.

I have one plant ledt to chop. I got 4 baseball bat arms going on. They’re filling out and ripening. Other than that I started a compost bin. Should have some good soil to add in the future. I like to get up early get me coffee going and I smoke something different. I like to test each batch sober. So far so good. I need a pollen chuck of some purple. I wanna hit the bagseed. The bud structure is what I’m looking for.

Get back to work damnit!:wink:

4 Likes

Drying ghetto style. I cant wait til I have a couple 5x10’s.

10 Likes

It’s sad to see them go. I guess the best thing you can do is get them ready for the bbq. Nice n trimmed up.

What I mean by not counting. I have a rough estimate 65 day range. The foxtailing calyx towers/buds would stretch then I would pull them. Having let a few go another week and a few days the stretched buds and what not would fill in and frost over.

The solos have a mean frost on them. The Maui looks like it could go a bit longer. A few were root bound (my larger plants). I find that shit slows progress to a halt. The whole idea is build a robust root system for optimal intake and growth.

Believe it or not it’s like the MG dirt after being ran and amended is growing nice plants. Maybe I have my watering schedules and environment good. Now that the weather broke, everything is good. I never really reused soil, but I can cut costs by adding pots to a compost. I love grass that makes you look at shit in a different perspective. :blush:

The NL is gas. It won’t let you fly away. I pulled it a little early. It’s racy then let’s you off easy. I felt like I was about to have a heart attack lol. I can’t wait to get a 2 3 month cure on some. Holy F***!

3 Likes

That’s your strain boyeee! Frosty AF. I let it fully finish. I knew it would go more. I gotten some good variations out of those seeds. Baseball bat sized colas. Super furry colas, you can catch the blueberry in the leaf structure. Lets see if I have a decent pic for the BB leaner.

Then I have a plant came out very soft and light green. Super high TERPS just didn’t go as long as I would be liked. That and the light scorched some good colas. My final product suffered on a few plants. BB run getting ready to go in. You should have a good stash. I wanna try a Mosca strain. I like the pupil line too.

Im waiting for the Bum Wine to drop and the Witch Doctor. :grin:

1 Like

I had to drop these. Enter these girls in a photo contest. They’re so frosty.

Yeah man. Hey @MadScientist what do you think bro?

10 Likes

They look the part for sure my man!

Cheers! What was it again?

2 Likes

A Mosca and BB cross a friend put together. I just wanted to let them go all the way before I put it to rest. Thanks bud. Be safe.

3 Likes

Wanted to ask you. Is your gear available anywhere? I was just wondering. I saw some beautiful strains. Have a good one bro. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Don’t trim your grass with your Nannies big ass scissors. I see why that shit is outsourced. I will no longer “wet trim” either. It’s hard to get the chlorophyll smell out once it’s fresh cut. Probably got that smell cuz the first batch wasn’t hung like the rest. That’s probably the case.

Anyways… found out AAA is called Granddaddy:Fire OG. Or Granddaddy OG. Its smooth. I’m on this kick now. Garlic Cookies is GMO Cookies?
AAA OG (Granddaddy:Fire OG)
Pic won’t load. I’m in the boonies. Fak!

3 Likes

Alright space cadets. I wasn’t gonna post it, but it’s about the love of the plant, the craft, and good friends. Thanks to y’all for helping me keep my chin up. Y’all helped me more than you know when I was lost. :blush:

Anyway shut up and get to the meat of it!

11 Likes

Nice job man. That’s a lot of weed. Like what 4 pounds. I hate how it dries down to nothing it seems like. That blueberry run sounds good I love a good one!

2 Likes

I havent weighed all of it yet. Were reslly bad with law enforcement here still. They’re targeting us instead of heroin dealers and rapists. Uve had to tighten up.:wink:

The NL weighed in at about 18oz. After it sweats more who knows. Total out now about 1.5lbs. I have one monster finishing still and 5 solo cups left. An auto from Reiko almost halfway done. A red poison, DD, Chemdog and another NL clone in a gal pot is 2 weeks into flowering.

I’m trying to finish out for a BB run for the family. Hopefully everyone will enjoy a pack of Shorts BB for Xmas. :wink: Have a good one bud.

4 Likes

Went on DCSE Shorts BB went up to 155. I got it for 120. I think the strain is called Newberry. It was a limited run. 225 a pack. When does it get to a point where it’s too much. I don’t know. I love grass but I never thought there would be a division amongst weed heads.

Please believe if I get some packs from AE I’m letting it go. I’ll put a little msg up. Shit like that rubs some people the wrong way. :laughing: I guess I’m the one feeling some type of way.

1 Like

Hold up. Chelsea Poo Poo. At least she’s got it all. I don’t have a kid, a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out. I got a huge heart.

10 Likes