Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

You’re right I just hate this shit I hate living here like this because my aunt gets Manic and she comes in my room and takes all my little stuff so I ended up having to use I hate to say it but I really don’t pair of scissors to try to spread them into reverse and pop it open it just didn’t work and it broke off I’m so fucking pissed because of Tap Root it so big. Is there any remote possibility because the roots are in the ground that the plants still May rejuvenate from it or is it really fucked just? Thanks everybody

2 Likes

yep well fucked :frowning: + 20 charecters

1 Like

Well I guess I can pull a Taproot out and throw another seed in there it’s all good man I just don’t have a ton of seeds in these fucking freebies it’s like if you don’t get it to pop you know what I mean then you screwed and it is my fault you know I can’t blame it on them but these weird seeing some of them have like double husks and they don’t want to pop off right who knows I’ll pick up some Gorilla Glue 4 seeds fucking Chrome all out make 4000 seeds and stash them so I ain’t got to worry about dumb shit like this single seeds for fucking $20 Jesus Christ rant over

3 Likes

I calmed down. The GG#4 Auto is dead. :skull: I figured this is what did survive!

I hope it looks as good. If you’re a purple lover like me that’s definitely going to be one to watch. I believe it’s a mazar-e-sharif cross y’all know what I mean. On a better note though my buddy Tom Petty is doing a lot better he was touch and go yesterday I’m not going to put them on blast but I’m glad he went and took care what he needed to take care of God does stupid things to good people. Especially around here everyday above ground is a good day for real. Everything is new and exciting so I’m trying to do everything at once I’m just going to slow down and take my time and let the grass grow me lol. And Tom Petty too. People probably think I’m crazy bro. The main thing to get out of this whole thing was is my roof system is being attacked by some type of bug I can’t figure it out I know I have a gnat problem I hit it with some that stuff but it just doesn’t seem to do it Tom Petty’s going to put me down with a treatment but if anybody has any ideas for gnat control I’m always down I definitely need information this is my first time. Like a sixteen-year-old kid getting walkthrough from a older chick LOL. Just take a look at him you can see something’s bugging them. I’m going to get a couple cuttings of the Northern Lights it’s just growing so good there’s no reason not to I’m in the middle of water in them so they’re going to perk up a little bit the two left ones really don’t need it so I’m going to leave them alone for a day.

Tom Petty was supposed to hit this he missed out I should have held it for him I’m a terrible friend.
shit was greasy as hell for real I love to see greasy rolling papers. I have a belief that I’m not the only weirdo out there. Foolish I got a shot and Knuckles in there with it check these guys out I’ll pick them up for like 10 bucks bad as shit I got a red and a black pair. I’m a blade nut too. And the other kind I can’t talk about. These are legal here shell hopefully nobody Flags me for a pair of Knuckles as long as it’s not spring loaded anything here pretty much goes where I’m at it’s just like that around here. I did however put a spray of Remington Teflon Gun oil in there it flings open like a switchblade really quick after I put it on the Whetstone it’s a buck 50 for sure…
Y’all have a good night take it easy and be safe
-J
Oh yeah I got to find nail clippers that’s nasty
(I don’t promote violence I do however encourage) :punch:

8 Likes

I believe the Northern Lights has showed me her hoo-ha I’m pretty sure that’s a pistil in the top crotch. Yepper! Would it be okay to cut a couple clones off now?

I also got my Maui Sunshine from Sebring stand up good dude right there. When I get to the Left Coast I’m going to come see you a few people my cousin lives up in Washington State. Thanks Sebring I can’t wait to run them and this ain’t no bitch pack this is a 30 seed pack not no bulshit 10 12 13 :metal:

Now I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day!
Hey Sebring. I did some detective work and peeled the sticker off the one underneath says fem photo just wondering I appreciate it because it’s an extra sticker and I love swag. I love those containers too. :heart: Thanks dude. I can’t wait to put a cone of that in rotation then laugh because they can’t get it anywhere else besides Mr. Sebring. Mmm cannabis salves. My hands crack from soil…

8 Likes

Yeah she’s ready to take clones now.

3 Likes

Cool thanks bro I don’t want to mess with the Clones I saw the Linq the dude put me down with just put them in a cup of water but I wanted to use the Clone X I think they cut at an angle with a razor blade then slice like a centimeter up the middle just a little bit I mean up the Chute where it’s been cut dip in clonex and then stick it in a peat puck can I do that? I’m thinking about making just a small to pot drip set up. I learn more stuff everyday thanks for your time bro does that look like a pistil to you? Now like I said I’ve only ran a couple small indoor grows but is it natural for cannabis plants to show their sex when they’re mature? Because that’s not an auto I don’t want to just start flowering I wanted to throw a net across everything the plants only about a foot tall if that

2 Likes

Yes she looks like a girl, can’t see a pistil on the pic my phone screen is to small for my eyes, but it looks like they are about to show if they haven’t already.

Once a plant starts to alternate on its branch nodes, it will be starting to show sex.

You can do it that way, just remember to have a humidity dome over the cuttings. Mist water on the dome not the plants.

There are lots of YouTube vids showing cloning techniques,

4 Likes

Yeah I’m more of a just keep it in the here type guy but I guess I can take a look at it on YouTube. Shouldn’t be too hard it’s a plant you know what I mean they’re pretty forgiving this plan is so voracious a couple cuttings off of it aren’t going to do anything maybe even make it explode more it’s already branch in all four branches so I’m doing a lot of leaf tucking. I don’t wanna cut leaves yet. I’m really against it. That’s just me. Any recommendations for soft bread tie like things or something? I’m starting to LST as much as possible but the fans keep blowing my work out you know what I mean maybe just some bread ties for right now just to get them going where they’re going and then lose them my body uses 10 anchors to pull the branches down a little bit but the Northern Lights branches are already popping through the canopy so not too worried I’m thinking about slowly introducing HPS lamp maybe put it on every other day or once every third day then switch it every other. We’ll see thanks for your time bro

1 Like

@Shadey is giving you good advice. :+1::seedling:

This is what I use with my fabric pots.

VELCRO Brand 91384 ONE-WRAP Supports for Effective Growing | Strong Gardening Grips are Reusable and Adjustable Gentle Plant Ties, 45 ft x 1/2 in in, Green https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0057567U0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_T5t8Cb375HMVN

3 Likes

Hey thanks bro I just went there and ordered a roll of that I had to get some bamboo Stakes anyway my neighbor is a crackhead b*tch, won’t let me go in his yard and cut some down for my fabric pots they have Corner tabs on them the square pots I just wanted to put pieces flush with the top of the bag on each corner for stability and I was going to put the bamboo Stakes at least one per bag sticking up so I’ll have something to hold buds up and such if needed but yeah I did grab a roll in it it’s cool cuz it’s reusable thanks a lot buddy. While I got you do you have any tips for autoflowering plants I’m running a couple just wondering I have them in a pot that’s very easily transferable to another pot although it may not need a bigger pot I’m not sure. Thanks for your time I ramble a lot and I try not to. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Charlie Sheen turned out to be a girl so. So far two females I think I have one more but I can’t confirm it just yet. We’re batting a thousand so far knock on wood. Wish I had a better camera on my phone.

group shot just for the hell of it just to show y’all how fast they bounced back.

7 Likes

I took sometime made sure got super close all my plants turned out to be female that I’m going 6 out of 6 not bad. Never have I been 100% female on photos now the Northern Lights is fem so that’s a given but every top on each plant has a couple of pistils. And I got a Auto purple Mazar fem starting to take off. As long as the temps stays nice I’m setting my 600w hps right next to my led. I was gonna introduce the hid slowly at first every other day for a week, if all looks well I’ll run em. Maybe I might actually have a good harvest. I’m just so happy they’re all female and the Autos looking great. :metal: My a/c bangs on low my rooms is low 60’s. Plant temps stay at like 75. Hid shouldn’t kill anything temp wise even 5 more degrees is straight. I don’t think it’s overkill. There’s dudes running more power in a 4x4 than me. Raise your hand lol. Good idea on the lights? The led isn’t gonna put the weight on. Let’s be honest. Bestva 2000w pulls 390 at the wall. 6 Plants = weak harvest + hps = :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Real quick update…All six original plants are showing sex. No males. Never been that lucky. I was kinda hoping at least one male. So all the rest could stretch. Could be worse…could be all males…

6 Likes

Its always the way when you want something lol.

2 Likes

Dude seriously I used to grow outdoors I never grew a batch of all females never. If it was 3 plants it be 2 in 1 if it was 5 lb 3 and 2 you know what I mean? You’re dead right about that though I never thought I get six out of six and I have an auto in the middle and I’m doing The Cup challenge WTF am I thinking it’s all good I’ll scroll them all and flip them in a month I’m going to have to top and Northern Lights take a couple clones off of it might as well grow it in for a month maybe they’ll root and flip with the rest of everything that’s pushing it though. The auto is rocking so it should be good to go I just don’t want to put it on 1212 you know what I mean I’m probably going to suffer on yields if I don’t take it outside right?

3 Likes

Yeh its a problem I will have when Riekios autos show up. I don’t have room in the veg tent, but I do in the flower room but if you run them on 12/12 you will lose 33% of the light time, opposed to the veg tent. So I am thinking the same, and sticking them outside, once they are to big for my clone cabinet.

3 Likes

Yeah unfortunately I can’t run anymore tents so I’ll just have to stick it out back and shoot anybody who comes near it. :wink: Probably get a nice yield outside this time of year.

4 Likes

Would that be a yield of weed, or dead people lol.

4 Likes

Now upon the new legislation in Washington, those dead bodies can be used as compost (if you’re running organic soil :grin:), so could be a way to pay for their visit … :sunglasses:

4 Likes