Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Always, just way it is, NEXT…

3 Likes

Sorry @Baltimore. I’m old and high but I don’t understand. Dude sent you Seeds then wanted money for them?

3 Likes

Na just giving me hell because im gonna f2 a pack to give to people for free. Its a no name cross. Hes like why dont you get each strain and recreate it. Somebody elses work. Lol. Why would you make more work for yourself.

1. Its paid for ill do wtf I want with it
  2. Its not hard to f2 something.
  3. I use judgement. As in this is a no name cross not a friends work so im gifting packs.

If I get my hands on a rare limited strain. Im gonna make a few packs for later and my friends. Thats it. :wink::sweat_smile::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I ordered some silver grams. Hopedully I can generate some cs. Some gram .999 silver blanks. I wouldnt use my us mint dollars lol. I thought about it hehe. Do what you gotta huh. Sterling is plated correct? Silver is fairly cheap. SN isn cheap I believe as well.

Damn Reiko weed got my eyes dry AF. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Heres some shots from the tent. Its 24°f out. Its 77-80°. Been perfect for my veg unit. Im gonna flower a couple plants one day with it. Not too shabby.
Group Shot. Lotta BB. Lotta Crosses.

@SamwellBB BB’z ICCxDosiDos. Awesome!

Goji Bobby Johnson! Goji Bobby Johnson! Lol

You might be an addict if…

Also an addict if…

Shes getting really solid. PM may become an issue. I wont let her succumb before I chop. One of the densest plants ive grown. ChemD!

Thats a 4" pot boi!:blush::call_me_hand:.Yall have a good one. Hmu.
-J

7 Likes

Gotta give my dude @ReikoX for the soil recipe. They only amendment I forgot is Green Sand. I through some biochar and a little rock dust from the granite coutertop spot. What that cheap cracker is learning? :wink:

Is chem supposed to smell fruity? Its funky fruity.

4 Likes

you might just be addicted by signing into overgrow :wink:

you have alot going on mate, its gunna get hectic.

4 Likes

All of this is true. Im gonna thin the heard of course. Ive been trying IG a lil bit. I was sick for a bit. I feel better so im catching up. Glad to see the suns shinning on Aus.bud. Is it getting hot yet? I bet you could run sativas down there.

2 Likes

yeh shes pretty warm here mate, averaging around 32c/89f and up to 38/100, dry as a nuns silk purse and heaps of fires around, can’t wait till summer eh:)

5 Likes

@Baltimore Great read my friend thank you

you got it going on for sure :smile: some journey

and I love your orange cat

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

haven’t been down your way in about forever got friends in Pigtown

4 Likes

Shit man we still have a blast here. The murders are confined. Lol. My Chelsea PooPoo. :blush: Its been a journey. I cant start another thread. Its like my diary what not. Post whatever and rage from time to time. I can look back and better myself.

Heres a mexi bagseed cross. With a strain @rooted put together. Im hoping itl add some potency. The bud formation is rock solid. Fingers crossed. Shes gorgeous. Have a good one. Thanks for coming thru.

If it works out shell be my first. :cry: hehe
I love plants. I took on a 3 way succulent pot. 3 types. Brought it back. Maybe ill need some organic tomatoes this winter. Ill grow some carrots hehe.

10 Likes

We’re on discord theboysgrowbeans. Ttyl dudes

2 Likes

Hey now dcse must walk them here lol. I ordered yeatsrday. Awesome.

Bum Wine lol. Hubbabubbamelloscope aka Tyrone the block hugger. Hehe :blush:

8 Likes

We have a similar phrase in Texas. Yours is more appropriate. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Baltimore…you are sick man…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Check it out Ronin made special packs with double seeds inserted. I didnt wanna open them but I had to see. Sure enough I got an extra pack. Good dudes. Ive been waiting on this drop. Bum Wine Sippin hehe.

@Jetdro sick as fuk dude. The only help I want is where to score more. Hehe. Na im looking for a for cookie and a cake strain and I have to chill for a whiiiile… :smiley:

Fuckin spell correct makes me retarded!

10 Likes

At least yall know where the seeds are honestly. If we ever need to make more seeds for us id deffinitely do that. I been tryin to make CS to make copies of fems for personal and gifts. Thats what I really, wanna do is give seeds to people who cant afford some of them. Never to rip or profit from a breeder. Always humble intentions. Yall are my friends. I hope. :wink::handshake::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Somebody has the bean bug. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Problem with having so many seeds is deciding what to plant next.

6 Likes

Reiko bud I had a big discussion this morning. Im ordering 4 packs from copycat while hes running his deal. Then im gonna fall back grow and fine tune my setup. I got the Bum Wine. I got put on a wait list. I scored a double pack. He put an extra tube in two packs of the 3’s and 5’s. Pretty cool.

I have 2 packs on reserve from Katsu/Mass Medical. Star Pupil x Bubba. and another strain they worked together. The 4 packs im getting I believe GMO Cookies, Gelato 33, Wedding Cake, and maybe Watermelon Runtz or something similar. I gotta xhill though. It gets to be too much. Squeezing in Autos as well lol. I need to invest in a rosin press at some point. Hehe

Man I was so high I posted it again. Damnit. Reiko weed got me losin shit.

4 Likes

That is a real situation that all of us collectors are running into

4 Likes