Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Man, GLG hooked me up. For what I spent I got a hell of a deal. Heres my last one before the CC.

8 Likes

They always do and then some

2 Likes

Man theyre some good people. They shitted on most places. Tons of bhodi gear. I like the bumper stickers. Hehe.:+1:

Heres a shot of the healthy babies. Confirmed a BB male ans female so theres that awesome news. Give a little longer then flip to see whos going into the compost and whos staying for pollination. The other strains I mean. I got some Romper Stompers in there. Outpacing everything else. Big fucking Goji. Probably a male.

7 Likes

None of the chem I’ve run, all from cuts, had anything approaching fruity.

Is it a cross or S1?

Not really sure bro. Ol skewl threw me three. The stem rubs fruity but the buds are funky. Fat cola. Ive never grown or tried it. I always thought it was a Sativa. Its a gorgeous plant either way. Some little snipits. Thanks for hollering at me. Stop by anytime. Im a good guy. Some people just dont like me. Oh well.
CHEM. @oleskool830 you remember anything about those beans? What a goegeous strain. Xrazy pheno maybe? Reminds me of gelatos smell.

Its in a 4" pot so be kind lol.

Ill get non Blurp pics later.

Hownare you old school. Luv you bro. Im here if you ever wanna call the phone. Anyone wanna talk to. No one calls anymore. Lol.

Anybody wanna come thru and medicate on some fresh bubble? Then yard work lol?

Zoom in on those shots. This is gonna be too shelf for sure. I woulda cloned it. Thats life. I still have two more beans tho. :+1:

10 Likes

It’s gorgeous!

I’m in 2 gallon bags and I’m downsizing volume in the next run.

1 Like

Shit I’d take you up on that but were like 1500 miles away.
If that pic is of bb they’re looking keen, Lewis

2 Likes

Smaller for me is better now. I can control things better and really push the plants to their potsntial. Plus I can run a ton of strains and get an oz or better. Then just pop another clone in. :+1:

2 Likes

Heres the closer up. The freebies I have no idea what they are? School me please.

Mosca Blotto. Suppsed to get 8 they were out so they sent 2 5 packs. They hooked me the fuck up. I dont thik Id fo anywhere else. There in the states too. Fook yeah bruv.

My favorite. SSDD coozie! Hell yeah.

13 Likes

Yes sir. They all have a blue/purplish in the grow tips. Bronzish as well. Stems are bluesy damn near all of them. Gorgeous plants. Im so excited. Once I weed the males of the others im gonna up pot. Sooner than later.

5 Likes

.yeah they are mix packs from pink line Could be any of the pink 2.0 crosses.

3 Likes

When you can root me a e. I got you a earth and flat and Panama goo. :+1:
Clones I mean but yeah Ill cut em for you.

2 Likes

E is rooting im pretty sure. Picky bitch just wants those expensive plugs. Blueberries n choc clones rooted good before. Thats the useful seeds. The bbhp cross i brought over last time i was there. with the real nice bb flavor that was usefuls bb n choc at 58days so it gets better.

2 Likes

Nice haul! Is that a bodhi beer cozy and bumper stickers? Awesome :+1:

3 Likes

Hell yeah my girl is a swag freak. Tries to DeeBo the coozie. Negative I had to explain what SSDD means. Jesus H Christ. Lol. Those bumper stickers here arent the best idea hehe. Giveaways! :+1:

2 Likes

Silver solder works just as well and you can get it at a hardware store

2 Likes

Thanks brother man. Makes it alot easier. Im gettin ready to run out. Im gonna stop in the DePot and see whats cooking. Good stuff bud.

1 Like

Cant decide between Mr Big or Mac f2’s?

2 Likes

Ooh the Mac, then I’ll take some f3’s off ya maman

3 Likes