Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Hell yeah. Hes got Oni’s tropicana f5s. Sundae driver. I misses the sfv og and the wifi og. Shit! They had rks as well. All good my main. :+1:

1 Like

I got a cross going now. Ice cream Cake x Do-si-dos. So I figured im going for what ive smoked before. I smoked mac9. I forgot. I guess I was high as shit. Dude 4 packs for a 1000. Ay dios mio! 4 for 250 doable (Imagine if I put it towards the glg). I didnt want Runtz or Zkittles. I have a FPOG Dolato cross so I didn’t get it lol. I think I picked some decent strains.

Im done for a bit.:blush:. Copy answered all my stuff right back with a track. He seems like a good dude. We’ll see. I wanna run that Hollyweed. Thats some great smoke. It stuck with me. Lol. Who knows. Now I gotta figure how to send clones. Two flipped solos taped in a certain size box forgot which one is perfect for the solos flipped and taped. :metal:Later yall. 2020 is gonna be rocking. Fat BB and all tbat mos a and mass med shit.
-J

3 Likes

In business now just gotta get more riots.

5 Likes

Shes purdee. I gotta big Goji OG female. If you want one come tomorrow in the am if you can…The BB will be ready in a week plus 3 or something. By then I will have sexed everything and getting ready for 12/12. I gotta big Goji lady to take cuts from. Waiting on the male to pollinate her. A cuts getting hit with the BB.

Those seeds ill then start working. Who knows my Blue Goji might me banging. With the Indica infkuence from the BB and structure. Gonna be christmas trees. The node spacing on some of the BB’s are crazy. Then I can give my man Motz his Santa sack of beans up side his head lol. Im happier about helping him have em to playbwith as well… He came through in the clutch and a solid dude. Yeah you @OleReynard. Your a fucking OG.:metal::100:G.

Goji Bobby Johnson!
Edit…Needs a up pot ASAP. Shes gonna get retatded on me. Little Shop of Horrors. Start feeding her crackbeads haha.

5 Likes

Ive been feeding them straight bubble hash water for a week now. Theyre all shinning. Lemmie update. I havent done nice closeuls under my led setup. No diodes out. I run it. Thats besides the point. Im fliwering with the 6EH. You ard know.
Group shot. Theres a buncha males in here. I know it. But I have fems in here as well. Early Skunk. MKage, Goji OG. The others are too many too type. My girls angry ass is sleeping. Ughh.

Not pictured are my NL solos flowering and my I think Chem plant in light dep. I treat them like shit and no nanners(knock on wood). Thank you great divine plant god. :+1::call_me_hand:Lol

Pennywise

Roxking out the takehome bottle. Yeah thats happening.

Fam let me find mah fookin portwineNcheese bruv.

The MKage fem mangled inside the seed made it. Yep. Clones on dec when she hooks up.

It almost too quiet. Like right after a blast. Hope the flowering is this easy man. We’ll see right?

6 Likes

Definately a healthy plant. I got to get root riots. So thats goji og fem? Not a goji pupil. I got to get a tiramisu for cuts. But might hold. Got like 5-6seeds left of that.like to reproduce it as it is not available anymore. It was a 1 time hit local breeder cross. But its fire and so is the genetics in it. (ogkb2.0 x mandlebrots magnum opus) also called mandelbrots breath.
So the bb is gonna be the only pollen right? Are you gonna reverse for fems? I seen you on the silver.
If so ill come up with a line of females to dust n we can run the seeds to see whats what.
I got like 5 strains going but all been run Need some new chit to run.

3 Likes

Thats a Goji OG dawg! The breeder is well known here and will remain nameless unless he xomes forward. Its Goji OG f3 now. Im gonna hold out for male pollen when I plant the other Goji Og beans and im gonna pollinate everything with the BB.

Im saving pollen from the BB and im gonna send Motz a sack pollen and beans first. But yeah. Im goin ham with it. I got tons of strains going now that are regs as well. So the males will get chucked umless I decide to keep some Skunk91 pollen. Im taking cuts of the best only.

I have a Goji Pupil going too. Im gonna just be making seeds first. Flowering everything in half gallons for a few beans of eveything. Sheeessh. So yeah. Im doing everything you should do in my position lol.

Great shit coming. The Mid Atlantic shits gonna get poppin one way or another.:wink:

3 Likes

That Magnum Opus OBKB needs to get redone Asap lol. Zzzzz. Yeah I ordered severeal pieces of silver blanks. Gonna make some CS I hope. Hehe
Ooohhh dude the CC shits on the way already. That Gelato 33 tho.

2 Likes

I got one of the tiramisu in flower. Not showing yet only couple days in. But imma hold the seeds til i got a clean opportunity to breed it. Cross it n all. Since the 5 seeds i have may be all we can ever get. It was a local breeder so noone was buying em. I seen the background n rolled the dice. Now that i know what it turns out like theyre all gone. N ill bet they dont return.

2 Likes

I dont blame you. I want some cut only shit ill never have. I can live wit dat. I do want a JW GG#4. Gelato cut. Triangle Kush cut only? Id like a Cali-o cut. I dont know anyone in cali nor could I drive out there lol. Ill get it one day. I want more Mosca. That Alien wedding tho. The OTM n Indiiana BG.

I smoked some Mac #9 I forgot about. Got a pack of Prerolls for free. Didnt leave a lasting impression. Different genetics and breeders tho.

3 Likes

You aint missin nothin man. Youre sitting on plenty of fire.
At end its the wizard not the wand.
Meaning you not the seed.
Strain plays a part but it is not the only or biggest part.

Think about it. You grow a bagseed from weed that was pretty good
And you give a mac or gg4 or (blue dog shit as they say in american gangster)clone from the breeder himself to your neighbor. Whats gonna be better at harvest?
Thats my point. Yours right.
No seed or cut is going to be magic.
Thats what we do. Work the magic.
Make the most out of the plant were dealt.
And capture better traits as we go. If these were sooooo good then why are they soooo rare now? Cause noone really worried about keeping em. Why? They werent the hype they painted out.
How do you get 8 keepers out a 10 pack?Growing em .
Idk i could just be crazy but thats how i see it.

3 Likes

I just wanna grow ril I find what I love and my people. If they dont like it. Its moving on. I feel you. That bagseed collabo is looking very promising dude

2 Likes

Hey where you got oldschool member at how do i change mine?

3 Likes

Youre not an old-school member bro lol. Before the server went down what like 15 year ago. Post in the old members back and its given to you but it means original members really though. Paid members get to change it I believe.

Youre and OG anyways. You dont need a tag. I like the respected member. The respextable part I dont know about lol. Ill be like the masked magician. Weed breeders driving arkund with uzi’s tryin to hose us down lol.

Yo. Please copy those seeds. Youll make a killing on that grass. Plus im a seed Junkie. Im on Ig eastbaltimorej.

3 Likes

Here’s that Hollyweed. This shit is awesome. Smells great. What I expext for Bodhi’s genetics.

This doesnt really do thks strain justice. Im glad I grabbed this pack. Oro Blanco is another strain I wanna grow a.s.p. Shit is gas. That AAA OG is crack too. Ill make beans only for a few people who we f with me for sure. :+1: shhh​:sweat_smile::wink:

8 Likes

My man @lefthandseeds blessed me. She (hopefully) Just got a cool drink. Ill be going 12/12 after some uppots and a couple more days. Im gonna try to control the BB pollen to the best of my ability. If I cant. Well, theres gonna be a shit ton of BB crosses for a while lol.
LowDak x PTK

Lst with the Indi’s.:+1:

She’s a lil droopy. I flushed her real quick.

More in a bit my dudes…
Goji OG-My mother. She’ll be in a new house today!

Those preflowers can be a bit elusive sometimes. More Goji.

Shes a fine Philly gents.

My man @Sebring -Sebring’s Revenge.

Chexk that node spacing. Shes staxked fo pack. The other plant is almost a duplicate. Gr8Geenz!

Nuff said…

In that @ReikoX bomb ass soil!

9 Likes

Marauders by @SamwellBB “Baked Beanz”
They dont like wet feet. Must dry full then wayer or youll see for yourself. Love em. Thanks Sam.

Theyre beginning to hookup. Awesome. Cant wait!

8 Likes

I dont want oldschool or respected.
I want
® plant whisperer©
Under my name.
“Dont steal my callsign.” thats my copywrited registered trademark. lol

And man do what you do. Without bunch of ripples in the water.
I told you i wasnt poping the last of those seeds I got a plan. And yes keeping the strain in seed form is part of it. Im gonna hit e with tiramisu n make my own strain. In due time. I just got to do it right n im not ready to yet. Plants looking super healthy there man. Buncha solo seed hosts. Im still open for any fem cuts. I wont cross em. I really want a ptk over anything else.The pine is missing from my lineup. N thats me kinda smoke there. E clones are in 1/2 gallon pots now . N reaching.

2 Likes

Fuckem if they don’t like you @Baltimore

2 Likes

Im just doin me babe. Were gonna hold the Mid Atlantic down. Theyll here about us soon. :wink:

Yeah man I got a little time before cuts should be taken. Im not in any rush. Ive been waiting for this run forever…

2 Likes