Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Anybody really know Moscas gear? I have ther Pink line mix pack. Im hoping they made some indi BG crosses as well as otm. Im just gonna have to order them lol. The OTM n Indiana BG. Mmm mmm. Blotto ogk is ECSD x Legend OGK rvs. Sounds good.

2 Likes

That clone is bb hasplant x choc d. Its fire youll see. Flower been tested n approved by everyone. Not much but its got couple nodes which is all thats needed.

Blotto is my original lemon flavor og bud i had there.

1 Like

Its pretty good. Its their legend ogk reverse thats a beast. True ogk. Mine spit 3fingers all the way. Big as my hand. I had an old head (jackog) on thcf say that was a good thing n showed on the better true ogk plants back in the days. Idk for sure

1 Like

I have it also, just got it in fact with a slug of freebies.
Order seeds and they send you a bunch of shit with it.
Only wanted A pack of seeds, didnā€™t care for any of the other.

4 Likes

You know I like you input. You keep it real with me. Ill get my knowledge of good stock and breeders up. Im getting good knowledge from you guys. Thats why I ask. I know it gets old. Im soaking it up I promise you. :+1:

GLG is the shit I got over 100 free seeds for a 120 buck order. Lucky Dog Seeds. Ever heard of them?

3 Likes

Naw have not, I believe theyā€™re new.
Hope things are going well for you.

3 Likes

Everything is well with you. Weā€™re still on track. Ill pm you and catch up. How the Grape Ghash go? I know you keep top notch shit. NDN ghashx Grape Romulan? Glad your doing god. Keep the shiny side up brosef. :+1:

Heres my chem completely dried. About an oz and a quarter. Yay!:handshake:

10 Likes

Early Christmas presentsā€¦ yay! I break glass wear all the time. This new silicone bong is awesome.
New Hotness.

Bottom base fits on the underside. Stash compartments, the base has a dab nail.

Later :v:

8 Likes

I have a spoon pipe from the same company

1 Like

Cool idea on the bottom parts!!! I have gone to rubber bongs myself, glass is just too easy to break for me, and although when younger I lusted for $800 glass, I no longer feel any need to spend more than 30 bucks on a pipe.

4 Likes

Nice I got my mom a hand pipe with the glass sceen cap. I got my mom a tiny one that looks like a kazoo. She looks at mine like wtf? Lol shes getting a coffe mug that has a pipe through the handle. Its so cool im getting one. I always break glass. So I grabbed it.?

I love water pipes. Im gonna get a nice vortex bong. Some are very hard to clean. Hope all is well bud. :metal:

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what I thought bro I saw the bottom compartments they slide perfectly up underneath of it it has a nice catch on it it has a magnetic lighter holder and is dishwasher safe and I bought the flower Banger and the rising Banger which Iā€™m about to smoke some ghost OG rosin and some Mendo breath shatter. I got a little bit of garlic cookies what yā€™all was assuming was GMO cookies. I was totally off Iā€™m going to get them damn garlic cookies. LOL

I literally broke like $300 worth of glass in a couple of weeks so I had to stop I was wondering where all the old graffix bones were they said they donā€™t make them no more and I was like shit man I wish I would have kept a couple. You ever run across somebody whoā€™s got some old Graffix stuff Iā€™d love to buy on old graffix bo8

2 Likes

Can someone briefly tell me how to work a dab rig. How long and far away to hold the torch. Im lost an I forgot whats its called topper ā€¦

Your in a legal state right??? You can just go to the ā€œshopā€ and buy shit there huh??

How does it rate to what you have grown, or smoked from other local growers??? When I went to Colorado I was so pumped, till I got back from my 1st disp runs, and started trying the Bud. Figured it would be like Holy Grail stuff. NOPE!!!

Some was ok, most was dust dry, and the buzz was very short lived. I sent about 1000 bucks on about everything I could find, and out of ALL OF ITā€¦maybe 35-40 different buds, 3 were what I would call good. Glass Slipper, no not CLā€™s , lol, from The Green Solution was good(like the C99 I grow ) , Chemmy Jones was STRONG, but boring and didnt care for the high. A blueberry we got from Lā€™legal or however it is spelled was the best by a MILE!! Killer blueberry taste, excellent happy buzz, and listed at only 13 % thc, it kicked ass on all the 22-28 % strains.

10 of the lot were TOTAL BUNK and I almost got arrested the next day going back to the one Disp and bitching about the quality. They would not make it right, and told me EVERYONE loves THAT WEED!!! Really??? LMAO!!!

I then discovered their live pressed rosinā€¦stoned on it(very very good) the rest of the trip, lol!

5 Likes

I run an electric one, about 625 degreeā€™s is where I like it.

Google Bubble Man , watch him do it. He heats the glass to about red hot, then turns on a timer on his phone and waits a minute or so before hitting with it.

Just do not touch the bowlā€¦ASK ME HOW I KNOWā€¦:cry:

2 Likes

https://graffix.com/

They still exist though idk if they still make soldiers like this

2 Likes

Thereā€™s some really good companies here some of the Breeders are shit but the actual dispensaries I deal with one in particular the prices are always the lowest I can get a gram of concentrate shatter butter sugar for about 35 bucks on that day. I donā€™t know.

Weā€™re starting to get a lot of good stuff here though the Gorilla Glue 4 cross with star dog show me homie was talking about I picked some of that up I pick some garlic cookies up and I have some alien afterburner shatter. I just had to get a new bong and I figured I would go ahead and get a dab Banger and a regular flower banger. I break everything so really good deals I got the whole set up torch everything and another Bowl for like fifty bucks 60 bucks.

I really donā€™t look at numbers anymore I know what I like and I know what companies grow really good batches so I tend to stick with those and since Iā€™ve been growing now I can go and selectively grab something that I donā€™t have once in a blue moon which is really cool. Plus Iā€™m just like to get out and be in the culture and talk to people who appreciate it you never know you might get plugged in somehow.

I showed the owner of a dispensary a couple of pictures which I shouldnā€™t have and he was walking back and forth asking me what I wanted to do with it. LOL thatā€™s some funny shit right there and then they straight flat out admit that they pay for numbers so you can buy that. Like you said a 14% strain that is really clocked is going to step all over one of these dime a dozen strains. So Iā€™m just putting this out there cuz I really could give a fuck less what anybody thinks if I get a pack thatā€™s paid for and itā€™s a limited pack Iā€™m going to run and get that shit out to my people.

If people hate people like me might as well not even come back here cuz thatā€™s how Iā€™m carrying it Iā€™m not trying to rip nobody off Iā€™m just trying to get my people some shit that they canā€™t normally get because itā€™s fucking outrageous. Sorry for the obscenities and my speech to text is always fucking me up.

Hope your doing good dro. Youā€™re an OG and you always got something good going on hopefully if anything ever happens I can stay in touch with you and some other guys to continue learning swapping and loving what we do. The Cherry AKā€™s had me ready to go in the seed fiend mode LOL! hahaha. I like your style dro you call it right down the middle bro bro. Be safe young man.

3 Likes

Im 66ā€¦but thats young man!!! Why 800 buck bongs no longer appeal to me, LMAO!!!

5 Likes

Daaamn. Docā€™s here is a staple of the community. You gotta come through Bmore. Sleep on the fold out and check the madness out while we smoke. Hehe. Im gonna start homding Murderland tours. Youd be suprised who wants to see this shit. Hehe. I got a front row. Thats why nobody worried about a 4x4 here. 400 murders a year. Keeps the pigs off my set. Lol. Im being funny with the slang. I try to resorting back to being a retard when im actually somewhat intelligent.

Sweet bong homie. Now Iā€™m interested in what everybody smoking out of post them pictures let me see that glass plastic silicone whatever

3 Likes