Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Got some beautiful updates. Im getting ready to flip cut clones and maybe donate some to somebody around. Everything is super healthy. I can tell you I found a beautiful keeper Goji OG that will be a main pheno in ny future endeavors. Ill be testing several crosses and a couple collaborations im working on.

Its nice to have guys like Motz, Bare, Sebring, Motr, everyone has been so gratious. If I ever make any money ill oay the light bill. I have to become a patron in 2020. New bold manuevers and genetics. More space. Lord knows I need it. :+1:

Alright heres an update. I have a bunch of nice pics. @ReikoX that soil recipe is on the money. However, some plants are just prissy by nature.

The BB’s all in the corner there are some younger plants not sexed so just about all sexed. Unfortunately im seeing more females. Oh well. More seeds. The genetics are stable already so.

Heres the Goji OG Mother plant. Absolute perfection. To boot the other plant may be a male.:astonished:.

Lets see my NL solo cups for the clone comp. Theyre getting fat and breaking on some. Lol.

Solo NL grown under a blurple just to see results. Mars Hydro didnt wanna didnt wanna do a side by side. Fuck em

2nd cup. Little thinner.

Pretty randoms from tonite.

A couple shots of the light. Runs super cool. Runs all day. No diode issues. For a out of the box’er. Not too bad.

Ysll have a good one moe good things to come. If zI could grt some sponsors…geez. Going back to school soon as well. :+1::v:

10 Likes

Very nice and that’s a nice beer glass chaser to finish off the picks.

2 Likes

What seeds produced that Goji sir?

BTW

You actually have SKILLZ now son!!! Pretty soon you will be totally self sufficent!!!
You learn fast and have the heart for it.

2 Likes

Yes they sure did by a shaman here. So there will be Goji OG seeds. As of right now there are clones. :grin:. I decided to pop two seeds for a potential cross. I ended uo with a big female and a possible runt male. What are the odds. A cut will receive BB pollen for testing. :+1:.

Right now the known females are BB, Goji OG, Early Skunk, Goji Pupil, E Pupil, BB Choc, Portwine n Cheese, LowDak n PTK, Pennywise, Sebs Rev. Lol. All plants are getting scoped for sexing for precious space.

Thanks for the cool words Dro. I tend to just be humble and obtain the best meds. The most important thing to me is communuty love, respect, and tfy to be humble…and pay ut forward. You know I got some Goji beans for us soon. Very soon. Good stuff man. Have a good one. Be safe.

5 Likes

@OleReynard Hey nud I believe a PTK cross has pm on the main stalk. I thought yiu said.milk will work or just chuck it. Its a shame, I think its a female.

3 Likes

Whole milk…
H2o2 will do it, isopropyl alcohol.

1 Like

Awesome. I rubbed a little alcohol on it. Id hate ro lose it when its a pencil eraser size bit. If it continues to grow its done. I got it in the segregation box. Thanks bud. Were getting there home slice!:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Use it in a spray bottle, just get some ready just in case.

Just know that PM NEVER will go away, once a plant has it, it HAS IT FOR EVER!!! TRUE!!
You may fight it, you can contain it, but if it were me…I chunk them as fast as I see it.
Mildew Cure will keep it at bay, but you risk all your other plants getting it too,

IF I have good Mothers like right now, and found a plant with PM, I would burn that bitch at the stake

6 Likes

Fraid so what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4 Likes

Didn’t know that but the only time I have had PM was when things went for shit outdoors and never thought of reusing them anyways.

heavy dew, cold mornings

outside :frowning:

1 Like

Yes that’s what happened this summer. Started too late.

Yeah unfortunately some strains are fairing a bit better. I also thought ro kill it. I have more seeds so thats not an issue. The versict is…she gets the razor. Lol. Some sick podcast. Saw for hermies and pm…oh and fuck a thrip and fuck a FG.

The plants are experiencing too much on the temp swings. Some plants just cant handle it. Theyll be more plants another day. This means war. :facepunch:

1 Like

I must have been so high I already isolated the plant. Itl be killed in a few hours. Waiting for confirmation on the rest of the males. I need space like a sunbitch. I just got two more mother plants BBChoc and E Pupil (purple pheno). Thatl round a little collection of MassMed.
Round Earth/Flat Earth
PanamaGoo
Goji Pupil
E Pupil

All is well otherwise. I captured a few more shots for your viewing pleasure.:call_me_hand:
Goji OG.

Early Skunk

Honey I shrunk a madman with a knife! Fuckin thunderbugs are playing again.

Group Love. :heart:

Now Ill be going to 12/12 soon. All I so is slide this baby over lol Wrap it up pull it up and Ceter the HPS

6 Likes

Goji Pupil confirmed female. Finnecky af! I may wait till it gets a little bit bigger and take a couple clones off of it because I’m not going to have the space to flower all of this in there and I only have one more seat of this so I’m going to try to preserve it until I can put it in the tan actually run it in a couple gallon pot. Pretty plant nothing special I just got to get it out of this clear Bottle so the roots don’t start to rotten.

Stroop in a little bit over watered it yesterday so it’s pulling out of that and I put some bug juice in there to get rid of flying gnats o they’re all straight. I’ll be good by tomorrow.

4 Likes

I may be in trouble. I have ten BB plants and none look to be male. Im gonna flip them asap. The two smaller plants preflowers look fem. Im not sure yet. I guess I better get planting more. Wtf man. Ive got all of them out. Cant find nuts anyfuuuucking where.

This is the shit that makes me wanna trash the whole place.
Hard to tell. Looks female. Wtf woyld I do. Pop more immediately?

4 Likes

Well after a look through all the BB plants 1 is snall stunted from a hot pot. Theres my lucky 3 way. I cant tell what just yet. Im not gonna give up, but I never have these issues 12 plants all looking female. It is what it is. Id rather clone the BB (if I had to pop the rest of the seeds and do it. One way or another these motherfuckers are gonna seed. :astonished:

Theres still a couple smaller BB plants. Ill self a few absolutely worst case scenaeio. Idk clone til.I get a male.

1 Like

@OleReynard If I flip right now and dont find a male would you plant more right now or wait and see what the flip brings? Im seeing what look like almost all females. Possibly 1 male that hasnt showed sex.

What would Motz do?

I have some early skunk I haven’t tried yet. Glad to see you’re growing it so I can check it out first.

2 Likes