Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Its growing beautifully a definite clone. I had 1 fem seed so you get what it is. Beautiful structure man. Seedsman has great priced decent genetics. It already . smells of death lol. Dont wait. You wont be sorry. Its still in a solo.

I probably have 20 branches for some nice cloning. They can take the abuse just run straight organic or promix and ph’d water. There deffinitely old school low maintenance. Thats what I like to see no gimmicks or bullshit.
Early Skunk fem-Seedsman still in the solo

9 Likes

Motz would’ve ran the whole pack like we discussed.
That way there would’ve been hopefully a few males to be had.
Now you’re limited too, maybe none?

2 Likes

I have 12 plants minus a few that didnt make it. Id say thats pretty shitty numbers looking for a male. I cant even be mad. I have like 4 seeds left. So its not like I dont have numbers. Josh always leaves a few seeds in case somehow everything is lost.

The old lady got the car impounded. Never had 10+ plants all female. Awesome. I feel like trashing shit sometimes. I wonder why I open my mouth instead of just handling it. Makes for drama. I dont lie. I guess it turns people away. I got clones heeeaaa getcha clones heeaa.:blush::call_me_hand:

Onward through the fucking fog!

4 Likes

Im gonna start numbering and post preflowers. This should be interesting.
1.)These are the ones im not sure of, but ill post for 2nd looks.

Brb grabbing some more. Looks much different under magnification. These were the couple I cant tell. The way its staggered looks female.
2.)Smaller plant. Its going on 12/12 So I know 100#

3.)This was my lucky 3 way. Daddy needs a male!

4.)Terra Cotta. Smaller plant. A touch immature?

5.) Should have one in there by now always. Unless theyre fems.

Grabbing another…I dont wanna post this but I will. I have a people pleasing personality. To the point I would be very hurt if I cant make seeds. There probanly is a male and im gonna flip all smaller to 12/12. This is gonna happen. :pray:

Ill keep posting pictures here under their number until they’re all thbway identified. Pray with me.
Thebrest will be posted in the morning. Im baffled.

7 Likes

I usually wait till I see either the balls starting to swell or group up or the tell tale small hair out of a pear shaped pod. Too make certain.

Also believe there’s a correlation as to growth, the males always seem to get the tallest at that age.
I went 9 for 9 using this last method of course I let them carry on till i saw what they were definitely.

1 Like

When it rains it pours

2 Likes

That’s what I’m talkin’ about brother!

2 Likes

I know it bud. I know im a raving paranoid. I think the gods will smile on me. Im gonna switxh to 12/12 so I have a better grasp. Everything is super light tight so im not worried about kicking them back to 18/6 from 12/12. I need to know if I gotta get a male.

Some preflower pods fool me. Lol. Let me calm down and figure this out… Very true about letting them go Motz probably still a touch immature.

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

A little late on the comment but pm is a bitch hate that shit.
@Baltimore that’s some pretty color on those stalks.

1 Like

Ohhh these plants are gorgeous. That pm is a bitch. Just when I thought FG was the worst problem ill ever have haha. Oh lord.

I flipped my tent last night. There has to be a male amongst all these plants. Im not a easily swayed. Im gonna make seeds off these Blueberry plants, period. I was so mad I couldn’t id a male my G/F left the room for a while. Issues?:rofl:

Thanks for coming through. Hopefully when I make this happen they’ll be enough for the regulars to enjoy them as well. Im gonna just be positive. Itl happen. Have a good one bro. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Best of luck with school do yourself a favor don’t do all of the core classes (math, English) in one semester I made that mistake and it sucks

1 Like

Yeah man I figured why not I’ve never got any grants or anything for school it’s time. So I’m going to have to take some mathematics and Chemistry good Lord I might have to take a ton of shit. But you know what it’s going to push your craft and make you better. It’s kind of exciting for real once you’re able to actually apply knowledge and once you have an understanding of chemistry they can kick me out of school I’ll always have a job LOL

2 Likes

Yeah I just went back this last semester had not been in a school since 01 like a dumb ass I took all that core shit at once it’s miserable real talk

1 Like

I did all my core credits at the local community college. Then I transferred over to the university to finish my Bachelor’s Degree. Paid for it all myself, between scholarships and grants (being Latino paid off here) I left college with $6K in loans. My ex-wife ended up with $30K in student loans. Guess who has two thumbs and is still paying those off? This guy! :+1::+1:

8 Likes

Jesus Christmas! This is between us. I can laugh. My girldriend is doing online school. Great right? This is the best part :rofl:. Its all premade videos that you have to watch, things you have to read and retain then answer questions. Shes such an ass she argues via skype all the time. Lol. Shes told these people to fuck off a few times now.

I did this a couple years home schooled during middle school because im white in the hood hood and Middle school was the house of pain. Prison didnt scare me this much. Shes teaching her self. It hit me during a deep stone sesh. It was bad I couldn’t stop laughing. Online school is teaching yourself. I have a hard time walking some days haha.

Shes teaching herself networking systems IT shit. I told her good luck. She has no background in programming nothing. Shes a ragaholic lol. It hurts so bad I have to laugh. Im a terrible person.

4 Likes

Straight up, all college is just teaching yourself. That’s all I learned in college, how to teach myself. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

That’s what I thought I don’t mean to be condescending but I’m pretty intelligent if I have a grasp of something I can figure it out. But I’m not just going to randomly go to college just to say I went to college

I’d rather take hands on classes learning trades things like that things that people are always going to need I’m awesome with my hands a tattoo when I can. I just don’t want that lifestyle anymore. Y’all fellas have a good one thanks for coming through and showing me some love. I still may go back to school. Life changed a lot since I got off that shit.

4 Likes

Well my Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science has opened up a lot of doors for me. I make more than most my friends’ double income families.

8 Likes

I got you. You got money and worked hard for it. I through a ride away. I was just starting to fuck up. Its all good. Im going back to school. I may have an apprenticeship at a machine shop. It wont take me long to get back where I was. :+1:

My passion was computers and rradio controlled airplanes race cars. I got a crf250R that’s retarded fast.:blush: Dont let me get started on video games hehe. Have a good one bud. I know your a hard working driven dude. :call_me_hand::v:

4 Likes