First indoor grow

Fox Farm is very good. I would go half strength up front. When you start you next grow we can help you balance out your soil.

1 Like

If you have the space and money,I would start getting my soil ready now. Have you looked into Coco Coir,Perilite and Worm Castings? It will be very forgiving.

1 Like

Did i hear someone say buying beneficial bacteria??? What a load of… anyways how you bottle beneficial bacteria? They just gonna die. You could boil some rice hard then fill a wood box 3inchs max and put in the woods for a bit with a screen over it so no bugs get in. Go back in like a week and youll have all the beneficial bacteria you need. I have a post on how to gather lactobacillus bacteria go check it out:) dont waste your money. You need that to eat healthy.

1 Like

I use Extreme Mykos and Azos once in a while. They are active when kept cool and dry. I see the owners often and trust them. @lotus710 is right to be untrusting however. A lot of stuff on the shelves is hype.
Edit: I don’t use them all the time and don’t think they are necessary. I am not a shill for extreme.

I think i have coir and perlite on hand already from growing mushrooms, I’ll have to look around. Beneficial bacteria is just hype? Glad I didn’t run out and get some today…

1 Like

MUSHROOMS? :grinning::heart_eyes::grin:

3 Likes

No beneficial bacteria is not hype. Its how nature does it. Now packaging and selling it is a diff storyXD

1 Like

Friend, same bacterias can survive even in the Space… NASA have experimented it…
Agro bacterias are sellin in “sleepin, inactive or dry from”. The important part is " activate it" with warm water n same organic materia like molasses (melazas)…

2 Likes

An easy way of aded PK to your soil: 10% of wood ashes (I uses palmtrees, olives, encinas n fruit trees) n 1/4 of fruit bats guano.
Or buy a bottle, like Delta 9 & 10 Cannabiogen, or Canna Bloom Organics, Top Crop molasses n floration products, etc…

2 Likes

Do you have any literature that supports your claims about over the counter beneficial bacteria?

Coir makes a good casing layer. It retains moisture and provides structure for the mushrooms to grow on. Perlite is good for maintaining rh in small tub grows…

1 Like

no i do not. just that its a waste of money. like yes. some forsure work and they work good. but why spend hard earned money on them when they are literally floating around your head right now and outside on your own landXD

1 Like

5 Likes

Week five of flowering…

1 Like

Looks great:) hows the smell?

Thanks! :slight_smile: they smell super skunky. I need to get a carbon filter 'cause my wife can’t stand it.

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! That is a good problem to have.

2 Likes

Very good problem… unless its illegal😂

3 Likes

I always forget about that!:upside_down:

1 Like

I’m legal in my state. Federal is a different story…

3 Likes