First indoor grow

Some pics without the blurple…

8 Likes

Good job @funguy! Looks pretty in the white light.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see them fully mature.

1 Like

Ouuu sexy women there. How do they smell

1 Like

They’re smelling skunkier all the time :slight_smile:

So when they claw what do u do ? So what feed it Less mircogro?

When they claw you feed plain water

Thank you how long before i start to see lil buds.I’ve had to move the plant serve times do to illegal grow.but its been two weeks.since i seen pristle.

Really wish you would of said How dare you Leaf out aloe… lol

3 Likes

I clipped a few little buds off and they have a citrus/ fruity smell and taste. Nice mellow buzz :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be proud of yourself for it being your first indoor grow… I assume since you said it was your first indoor grow that you perhaps have grown outdoors before though… Good job.

Thanks, I think I’ve gotten lucky with this grow. I’ve grown outdoors many years ago when i lived in Miami. It’s easy there, you can pretty much just throw seeds out and they’ll grow.

1 Like

yeah I know what you mean, I live in north florida and it is still a good climate for growing as this last year there was hardly any winter weather to speak of.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Oh damn. Shes frosty up in here

One trick I learned , well 2, on my first few grows, in pots with soil (mg, ff, etc. Don’t really matter) you have to flush soil. Real good to get rid of salt build up. I would add cple table spoons of H2O2 hydrogen peroxide to fert mix. Kills bad bacts promotes healthy good bacts. And noticed vast improvements plant health. Then went organic dwc . way less work invovled than in soil. In my opinion. The only way to grow.

4 Likes

Looking great there @funguy

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: think they’re ready to harvest? I’m getting impatient lol

1 Like

LOL they do look about that time, I noticed the scissors creeping into one pic :grin:

Have a look at the trichs under a pocket microscope, depending on what effect you want from the smoke;

Harvest when mostly clear, some turning cloudy /milky.

Harvest when mostly cloudy / milky some turning amber.

Harvest when mostly amber.

Its a personal thing :wink:

1 Like