First indoor grow

They’re all milky. I think I’ll harvest one and wait on the other.

1 Like

I love harvesting narrow leaf drug cultivars with 10-20% amber and wide leaf with 50% amber

1 Like

7 Likes

Is this really your first grow @funguy, if it is you have done very well it looks great :wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hope to be there soon!

3 Likes

10-20% day time sativa smoke, 50% indica couch lock at night for bed time :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@funguy, to help speed it up if your impatient, reduce light to 10/14 or 11/13 hours but watch out fo rthe humidity. Some people will give last 24/48 hours total darkness.

Good idea to take a bit now and wait, gives you chance to sample see if you like it :sunglasses:

1 Like

It is my first grow :slight_smile: I got lucky I think. Advice I got here helped…

2 Likes

I’ve trimmed a whole plant already lol. Big sample :smiley:

2 Likes

@funguy You have done well, and you are in the right place for the best advice on the net OG.com best 420 forum on the web.

Immitating mother nature, its not the easiest of jobs.

3 Likes

Having recently finished my first (as a functional adult) grow, there’s definitely some truth to beginner’s luck. I’ve got a half dozen plants with a half dozen problems right now :sweat_smile: Anyway, I will sacrifice a bud to the bud gods for us both.

Excellent looking buds, though. I’m sure you’ll enjoy with great intensity.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Good one man!

That’s why i joined O.G. 01… Looks like O.G. 02. is keeping the Karma flowing. Right or wrong, members are trying to help. Still i have much more to learn. And I will read and read and read and try new things untill ?

4 Likes

You’re right, … Some advice is good, and some is questionable…

But the intent of helping is there… Glad to see people pile up with good intent.

Thanks everybody…

1 Like

I ended up harvesting just under 5 ounces between the two plants. Pretty good first run I think… Got a couple more started, hopefully they’ll do as well for me.

1 Like

All right! That is a great feeling isn’t it.

1 Like

Yeah it is!

Is there any reason to switch to 12/12 when autos start flowering?

1 Like

I can’t help with auto’s. That is one of my weaknesses.

save money on hydro ? best to keep on a longer schedule as they are ready to flower so gives them the most amount of light and energy to produce bud. Maybe the last couple days it may increase a bit of trichome production as lights can eliminate some trichomes

3 Likes

yea the plants look great no need for purple green with red hairs with diamonds on it that where the fire is at.

1 Like