First indoor in 16 years

Just dropped 5 BOG Sour Bluetooth reg in water. Area ready for seedlings using cheapo “100 watt” LED (donated). Order in for Bridgelux Gen 3 strips and drivers

For DIY Veg and flower lighting. Also donated by a neighbor moving to Spain: 150 HPS, small tent, circulation fans, Hurricane, ducting, charcoal filter. Next 5 days off work so will get my area in shape, lots to do! Will be soil grow. 2 beans went straight to the bottom, 3 floating.

25 Likes

Nice strain and breeder choice for your first grow indoors in 16yrs…The equipment score from the nieghbour moving to Spain will definitely help you.For the amount of seeds your running that small set up will be perfect to get you on your way…Will tag along and see how ya do…Happy growing bro.

Smkn

6 Likes

Much appreciated Smkn!

2 Likes

Lucky and generous neighbour ejem|nullxnull , always good to have them around. Pulling a seat, good genetics going on … popcorn

7 Likes

pulls up a chair looking forward to seeing the progress!!!

:popcorn::peace_symbol::v:

3 Likes

I will def be following. I want to build an led but that thread is intimidating for me :joy:.

3 Likes

Lucky I have professional electricians among my friends. Was okay with wiring 20 years ago, intimidated but looking forward to learn the new techset !

2 Likes

Starting off with a bang! I too am starting off this year (with bag seed) after 12-15 years off. I never bought seeds until recently, and it was from BOG! I’ve been drooling over his stuff since the old overgrow Forum. You won’t be disappointed As long as you get it through flower.

4 Likes

At 31 hours, all 5 seeds opening, transfer to rapid rooters first thing in morning, also my last harvest ( probably) of outdoor peppers here at 42 degrees N.

13 Likes

I have my peppers in a clear one person shelter tent as a make shift greenhouse. It’s supposed to get down to 36 here tonight, we’ll see if they make it without a heat source.

1 Like

They should be fine as long as above freezing. We had a glancing blow with frost a few weeks ago and I believe it increased pepper growth! Getting our Indian Summer here, upper 80’s F tomorrow, will take it !!!

5 Likes

Lately I’ve been as obsessed with looking at different peppers to grow as I am about cannabis. To the point I’m wondering if anyone else is up for a pepper seeds swap/giveaway :laughing:

3 Likes

All I have seeds for now are jalapeño, habanero , and some Hatch ( hot, a lil above jalapeño heat), looking for real Jamaican scotch bonnet! Take Lambsbreath too, LOL!!!

Peace and irie love!!!

5 Likes

All 5 popped by 40 hours, in rapid rooters, nervous, should have gone into my seedling solos…never used rooters b4, hope I don’t f them up!

5 Likes

Guess I am a nervous Nellie, still think I will use my tried and true method in the future ( solos with a seedling mix) but will say all five are showing in the rapid rooters…two are helmeted, will immediately apply LITFA and consider my options tomorrow!

7 Likes

I always preferred peat pellets, for seeds and for cuttings. Too bad I might have to order those since the grow shops around me seem to just have rock wool or coco plugs.

4 Likes

Only way I’ve done clones is the pellets…

4 Likes

Yea, stick with them. I’m just not a fan of these coco plugs, almost nothing good to say about them.

3 Likes

So, rooters slowed me down a lil bit, they will go into Solo’s with seedling mix tonight, 1 still holding onto shell. Been on a window sill, going under LED tomorrow morning.

9 Likes

I soak my seeds 12hrs then put in a wet jcloth in baggie.as soon as i have taps they go in 16oz cups of promix seed mix.never had luck with plugs or seed domes…for the one holding its shell a light misting a couple of times a day will help the shell fall off

3 Likes