First indoor in 16 years

Thanks Smkn! Yes, I was always wet paper towel in sealed bag on top of fridge, then into Solos w/ seedling mix. Will definitely skip these coco things next time! Loving your Smkn is Back thread…

4 Likes

Thanks bro going to update it tonight or tomorrow.Looking forward to watching your grow and seeing some killer fire in the future.

2 Likes

All 5 rooted thru rapid rooters, all 5 in Solos, going from Windowsill to LED at Sunrise tomorrow. Soil mix half & half organic mix/seedling mix. Thanks for the thoughts to loosen up the shell on that one Smkn!

10 Likes

Welcome back brother

2 Likes

Thanks Dank-D! Great to be back!

2 Likes

Always happy to help bro.Got you marked and following along for the show.Happy growing :+1:

2 Likes

18 days from seed soak, all 5 seedlings many roots visible in clear solo inserts. Moving a little slowly due to several factors, including sub optimal temps. All look healthy, judging by roots one is a little behind the others. Should have my dedicated growing area ready for them this week.

11 Likes

23 days from seed soak, due to some strange looking leaf wave, moved a little bit further from blurple cheapie LED. Temps still sub-optimal (68 F). Will be going in a tent this weekend. Last watering used half strength GO Weed liquid kelp, think it jumpstarted something. Hopefully will start moving more quickly once I get the temp dialed in in tent.

8 Likes

Looking good bro.Tis the year for seedling set backs then they just find their roots and explode with growth.Getting them in the tent will help alot and give them a better climate to thrive…have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Okay, so I underestimated the power of my donated cheap blurple (Ygrow 100). With 5” more distance they are accelerating…that and the seaweed. Had some weird leaf roll, think was too close to the led at their tender age. Going in the tent tomorrow.

8 Likes

Then burple lights work just fine.I have a bunch of them as it was my first time trying LEDs.I have a 4x6 closet flowering under them and the ladies are stacking up buds at 4wks into flower with awesome crystal coverage already…your plants are looking fine bro.happy growing.

3 Likes

@SmknCanuck agree but your burpees are much more powerful then mine! Acquired new supplies on the cheap to carry on before I have my LED’s built.

Current youngsters today…started slow due to 68F temp and unfamiliar coco starters. Showing 4th to 5th node on the 5/5 BOG sour blutooth germed. 1 runt (catching up) 3 looking great, 1 with some ( I thought) deformed growth on one side, on closer inspection showing sexually mature branching 3rd to 4th internode. ( never saw this with so few internodes before). No sex showing yet, 18/6 from successful germ on 10/9/20.

7 Likes

Supplies: 2 grow tents, one 2’X2’X5’, one 2’X2.5’X5’, 3 lights, 1 blurple Ygrow 100, 1 150 HPS open wing magnetic, 1 400 HPS open wing magnetic. 1 4 inch exhaust fan w/ carbon filter, 1 6 inch exhaust fan with filter, flexible ducting, tds and ph meters, 2x3.5 in scrog trellis (nylon) variety of Fox Farms and G H ferts, GO kelp “weed”. Girls (I think positive) have been on a desktop with the blurple and an oscillating fan to this point, probs need transplant from 16 ozs within the week.
So, from my Solos should I A) upgrade the girls to 1 gal, B) 2 gal, or C) final 4.5 gal containers? Grow is soil Fox Farms Ocean… with 1/3 perlite and FF + GH nutes avail…

Planning on vegging till sex is shown and cutting clones from terminal branch back to third node when they hit 6 nodes.
Bigger flowering tent with 400HPS going up tonight, will run with no occupation and check temps with my fan setup. Blurple will go in smaller tent until these are sexed, increasing wind stress a bit to help stems thicken. 150 watt HPS will eventually occupy smaller tent if needed for Males, and the blurple will be in a seedling/ cloning/ Mother shelf. Total USD spent 350 excluding genetics.

Dropping 5 Bog Sour Bubble to soak tonight! Waiting on some McDank and Sebring genetics to arrive next few days. Getting excited to be back to this fun & rewarding hobby. Searching my seed stock for keeper manifestations!

5 Likes

Dropped 5 BOG LSD in water 30 hours ago, 2 already sprouting, the rest looking like on verge. Into damp paper towels/ ziplock darkness on top of fridge, straight to soil tomorrow.

The 5 BOG Sour Bluetooth starting to move. Will pot up tomorrow. Will be topped at 3rd node for clones. After manifolded will go to 12/12. Pics next week. Peace!!

6 Likes

4 of 5 BOG LSD in peat pots, the 5th is looking like maybe tomorrow!

4 Likes

4 of 5 BOG LSD above ground, 5 BOG Sour Bluetooth at 5-6 nodes, still not in tent. Not satisfied with my mix of hodge podge budget starting supplies, upgrading… will detail soon. SBT up-potting tomorrow, under a 400 HPS in a room corner short term ( 2X2.5 tent couldn’t handle 400’s heat contribution) seedlings going under blurple in the 2x2 tent. More to come by weekend…5 Sour Bluetooth, one showing female preflowers at 5th node( Same one that showed alternate branching at 4th node)

8 Likes

Will get better images this weekend!

Passed some harvest presents from outdoor grow to friends, man I love putting smiles on people’s faces…

3 Likes

Yep its always great to share the bud you grow with friends and watches their faces light up with the biggest grin and a big old Wow…I just had my best bro over the other night watching his reaction to my grow rooms was priceless…

Plants are looking great bro.tagging along with ya on this adventure.

3 Likes

So, 5 of 5 BOG LSD into early seedling on windowsill, 5 BOG Sour Bluetooth uppotting tomorrow and moving under HPS this weekend

Temps have been about 70F steady for both the seedlings and young veggers. Moving to the tent, temps will range 66F to 78F. Uppot soil will be FF/Perlite 2:1 , 16 oz. cups held a 1:1 miracle grow organic/Jiffy starter mix. Only RO water and half strength seaweed product used to supplement
So far.

12 Likes

Hi :wink:

I like the strains. Bog Sour Bluetooth :+1:t3:, happy to seat here​:sunglasses:

Do you want to make cuts to select if you find a good one? Or is it just a seed run?

4 Likes