First led grow light build ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi all thought Id try my look at building my first light and with @anon58740919 guidance donโ€™t think ivdone to bad :blush:

11 Likes

Youโ€™re most welcome bro. Next lesson will be the understanding of the electrics. As much as my knowledge will allow anyway lol.

4 Likes

Nice build there bro I so wanna do one one day but I have like zero tools atm so thatโ€™s why I stick to the bulbs for now great going

2 Likes

He used my workshop. And I guided him step by step. My tooling wasnโ€™t cheap so I know where youโ€™re coming from. But you can do it with a hacksaw. A cordless drill and a screwdriver in a pinch bro

4 Likes

Yeah kinda hard when ur keeping it low key but I hear you on that very nice of you to help him out Iโ€™ve kept an eye out on ur builds

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s also true. Mines still pretty low key. I have genuine reason to be running in and out with lighting. My workshop is over 2 places the kitchen and the shed. :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha the wifeโ€™s always yelling at me to get my tools out of the kitchen too bro hahaha
@kushyhaze looks damn good bro๐Ÿ‘

4 Likes

Swarf and sawdust are my mistresses. Sheโ€™s alright with that. Except in her feet :rofl: I got the majority back in my shed now and cleaned up the thermal paste.

2 Likes

hang it up and show us the grow good job.

3 Likes

I will do at some point later on just got in from a twat of a day at work lol and yes I it wasnโ€™t for @anon58740919 it wouldnโ€™t of been possible so thanks again man :blush:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kushyhazes grow house daze