First legit grow

AC infinity almost everything. Only thing that isn’t ac is the light I just got hgl Diablo x. Started with the 600 led for the first 4 weeks now the Diablo x. Seeds I got 2 applelicous and 1 deep fried Oreo from IN HOUSE GENETICS and 1 Golden Pineapple that was started earlier from a friend of mine and given to me. So, that’s the big one. The deep fried Oreo had some issues but let it keep going.

31 Likes

Hell yeah, nice clean set up. Plants look good too. Is the issue you noted with the top right plant?

3 Likes

AC have good products My only problem with them, was they gave size in inches and they are metric so my stuff didn’t match up. Can we say duct tape. :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Looking good! Welcome to OG!

1 Like

There are always “issues “. Part of my pleasure is nurturing plants through the issues and getting decent harvest

1 Like

Top left. The little one

5 Likes

Looks nice in your tent. Good Luck with your first legit grow

1 Like

Welcome! Lookin good, clean, plants seem pretty happy. Love the AC infinity equipment too.

1 Like

Topped the Golden pineapple s1 in 4 or 5 more spots to let the other girls try to catch up

Here’s the Applelicous

Of course, the deep fried Oreos

I am doing 24 hour veg btw

5 Likes

In House has solid genetics and expensive too. You should find some good quality in your choices! Following along!

2 Likes

Update

Transplanted the deep fried oreo

4 Likes

Deep fried Oreo (top left) is sure loving the transplant. Giving all my girls the same nutes. Using Nectar of the Gods Greek regimen without kracken. No deficiency’s in the three from in-house genetics but looks like a cal mag deficiency in the Golden Pineapple(top right). Might have to flush it out. Any recommendations? Also added a co2 tank

4 Likes

the original smaller one that I thought was deep fried Oreo but now it’s way bigger I found out it’s the Applelicious

4 Likes

Hola everyone, just got back from Mexico. Here’s an update. I am believing the small one in this photo is actually the only deep fried Oreo and my two big girls on our right in this picture are Applelicious and bottom left now is the golden pineapple

The small one in this message is the one that used to be bottom right. The original small seedling is bottom right in this photo
Bigger is an understatement

Edit: day 4-5 flower

6 Likes

12 days into flower

5 Likes

Applelicious

Deep fried Oreo

Golden Pinapple S1

Day 17 in flower

All over 4’ tall except the deep fried oreo

The fan level behind the oreo is an easy way to see the growth day by day

4 Likes

5 Likes

![image|375x500] (upload://jI8Q2dwCgiFmoKzLMYkrToy7Akz.jpeg)

7 Likes

Applelicious day 41 flower

4 Likes

Deep fried oreoz day 42

3 Likes