First outdoor grow going organic

Im going organic mainly because im broke as hell an dont have a place to do indoor I could use some help from some of the organic masters @lotus710 callin on help from you i got them in just yard soil for now in solo cups but i need a lil help with insect repellent an a lil soil building any help would be awsome i tried looking for your posts lotus but you have just so much knowledge givin its hard to figure where to start

3 Likes

Well buddy, lotus710 hasn’t been here in a long time. He is on IG @notill_hippy if you want to give him a follow there.

I could give you my soil recipe. It’s basically a Coots mix with a couple additions. There are a few other organic growers here too.

What exactly do you need help with?

3 Likes

Mainly insect control an additives to my soil an when did lotus stop coming I got really down on my luck had to quit growing an even had to move states I got all my indoor stuff but i have to go outdoor for a moment an im just starting to get back on eother way just some pointers an stuff like that really what to add to my yard dirt idk there was some talk about biochar when I left kinda looking into that

1 Like

I found your recipe an wrote it down is regular mulch fine besides using barley straw an can I use worm casting instead of homemade compost I dont have the ready materials to do That quite yet

1 Like

Not sure what happened to him exactly.

Additives, I like to use silica, aloe, fulvic, barley, neem, kelp, TM-7, and coconut water. Not all at once mind you, but that’s what I water in over the course of a couple weeks.

IPM is usually cold pressed neem oil, aloe, and silica. Once a week up until flowers form.

1 Like

of you’re broke as hell then KISS(keep it simple, stupid). :slight_smile:

what do you mean by “yard soil”? just the shit in the backyard? or bagged generic potting mix?

if your native dirt is good then just get some compost, start a green waste/compost pile, use a single granular fertilizer with even NPK #s below 10. (like 10-15$).

city water(out of a hose) will work but it’s usually crap, imo.

Bugs? do you have signs of damage? My first year outdoor I didn’t use ANY insecticide or any spray at all. had to pick off some caterpillars but it was not bad.

:v:

:evergreen_tree: