First... Probably Last Outdoor Grow

I just had to show you peeps my failure. I have to laugh at it. :joy: I had four extra clones. When I put them outside I let them acclimate to the outdoor sun. Then planted them. Two of them did ok. The other two were small. I live in a location that weed / hemp grows wild. (Lots of pollen flying around)
Soā€¦ here was my harvest.
Plant 1 - Jack Harer - 26.5 grams cleaned weed
Plant 2 - Jack Harer - 21.4 grams cleaned weed
Plant 3 - Shark - 46.8 grams cleaned weed
Plant 4 - Shark - 5 grams cleaned weed
And now for the punch line.
145.1 grams of seeds. I even disposed of the white immature seeds.
How do you guys grow good weed outside? :astonished: :laughing:

11 Likes

Itā€™s getting more difficult, itā€™s more of a lottery getting a good outdoors grow here.

2 Likes

Holy shit, ive never even considered that if weed grew everywhere itd ruin the good stuff. Makes me feel lucky to only have to worry about botrytis where i live

3 Likes

All my shit got seeded except for the early finishing auto will be running more of those as far a outdoor photo I may have to go guerilla with a few plants out in the hills!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be turning most if not all my stuff into water hash, something new to me this year.

3 Likes

The worst part about it is all the seeds were probably pollinated by hemp. Although if a person were to grow out all the seeds there MIGHT be some good ones in there. :laughing: Any volunteers? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Sebring might be interested in them Iā€™ll be sending some his way ā€¦ ya I have them all around my area didnā€™t have a problem last year thereā€™s a lot of farmers changing their game plan

3 Likes

Iā€™m trying to figure out a way to use my drone to drop and seed the vacant fields and ditches.
That way the DEA and cops will get sick of trying to eradicate that so called ā€œhorrible weedā€ :innocent:

3 Likes

If you set up a tumbler, like a rock tumbler, and toss them all in, then mist them with water and throw in some clay powder, tumble, mist, more clay powder, tumble, itā€™ll build up a clay layer. Then you can toss them where ever and the clay will keep the seed hydrated with water as soon as it rains (or any water hits it). Just an idea.

5 Likes

Lol! I Love It! Thanks!

2 Likes

Well, thereā€™s always hash! As far as your small yield, sounds like you need better soil, more sun, more water, more nutrientsā€¦ just more it sounds like. Thatā€™s all I got :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I didnā€™t take care of them very well. I had extra clones so I put them out there watered them with cheap Miracle Grow. I figured I would let nature take itā€™s coarse. It took me forever to clean it. It was a fun experiment.

2 Likes

According to calculations there is approximately 5176 seeds in that cup.

2 Likes