First run in over 8 years

24 Likes

That’s awesome you’re growing again after 8 years!
What strain you got there?looks good so far.

What kind of space are you growing in?

4 Likes

@WubbaLubbaDubDub thanks man. it’s a mephisto 24 carat auto. It was a fun little starter. I have a 6x6 right now with 2x ts1000. Im considering a few changes for my next run of photos.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of real estate! What are your plans for it?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

@Gpaw . I’ve been planning a breeding project with some #9lb hammer, that I’m hoping to put into action this summer.

4 Likes

What are you planning on changing for next round?
9# hammer breeding project will be sick!

2 Likes

I like your style, jumping right in making seeds after the first practice run :grin:. It’s fun thinking up different crosses and things you want to breed for. No more is it just about growing the bud, the hobby can grow upon itself and make more hehe.

4 Likes

@WubbaLubbaDubDub I’m gonna ditch the tent and use the entire room.:grin: Then upgrade lighting (again). I have a few ideas for some awesome #9lb hammer crosses.

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84 I’ve always been a big fan of subcool and jinx work. So I figure I’d cross some of their work together as an homage to subcool. Then I have a few others in mind too. Gonna be fun little project.

4 Likes

I recently read something about making seeds in tents over making seed in a grow room.
After the run pollen will be everywhere, it’s a lot easier to sanitize the tent and equipment compared to every inch of that room.
Might be something to consider,pollen runs in the tent. Grow room for buds

@WubbaLubbaDubDub You’re correct sir. Big mess and lots of clean up. That’s why I hand pollinate. The male is being grown outdoors and the pollen will be collected and brushed on. Much more control imo

2 Likes

Good I’m glad you have that part figured out, Didn’t want you to end up with random seeds the next run after.
Also I’m glad I’m not your neighbour with the male pollen blowing around lol

2 Likes

As always, I’m gonna take a seat over in that far right corner, if you don’t mind. Activated the ole Observer Mode for this one, You know I wish you nothing but success. Stay safe, continue to take care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@WubbaLubbaDubDub. Neighbors shouldn’t mind too much when they are enjoying the fruits of my labor this fall. :grin:. I’m blessed to live in a small town full of smokers.

@misterbee thanks for the support man. I’ll try to keep updated info on the process.

1 Like

Ya man I’m here for the ride to if you’ll have me.I’m excited to see the 9#hammer go through it’s cycle.

1 Like

@WubbaLubbaDubDub , please do. Any tips or advice is welcome as well. This will be my first time running #9lbhammer. I’m very excited about it.

1 Like