First run of Sour diesel

Hi everyone, Hope everyone is doing well. I Am going to be running some sour diesel from Homegrown seed Bank. My question is can anyone give me some tips on the stretch, or any general tips on growing this strain? Thanks

9 Likes

Pump them as hard as you can after the first few weeks. They can take a beating. Watch for male flowers at the end. Shit ton of food they love it. Stretch is 3 times on the biggest ones. They move fast. Veg a long time to get good yields. I like them in the fabric pots. They drain better. Sort of skimpy yeilds usually but powerful tasty unforgettable bud. Il be popping TD’s SDBX4 this week when it lands. Watch for the just for today thread fail post. Best luck to you with it.

8 Likes

@SkunkHunt101 Thank you for the Tips. Good luck to you as well. Will be looking out for your run. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

I’m growing my first Sour Diesel right now. It has always been the largest plant in the tent. Can you guess which one it is? :grin:

Still a couple weeks before I’ll have room in the flower tent. I’m a little scared of the stretch! I have topped the plant once and applied LST to spread it out. We’ll see…
This is the recent Karma x Rez backcross.

9 Likes

@BarefootAndBlazed ok, I see the Stretch on her, that’s a big help. May have to trellis her down. Good luck. Will be watching out for your grow.

2 Likes

Sour Diesels put a lot of weight on at the very end…don’t take them too early, let them fatten.

6 Likes