First run with cheese xxl autos

Hi everyone I’m new here and started a grow of 2 cheese xxl autos 4wk ago and I used the meizhi 600w for the first 3wk then swapped to a 600w hps my Temps r 27-30*c rh is about 45% now showing sex 2-4 days and just starting the stretch so I hope they double in size as the led kept them compact until a swapped lights now there in full swing I’m using bio buzz light mix and bio bizz grow,Bloom top max and hydrotops top heavy crop I will introduce big bud for the wks between 2-4 of flower. One of the plants is more indica and the other more satavia,this one is now getting twice size of her sister

this was took on the 9th I will update when I can and keep u informed of the grow till the harvest

10 Likes

They look very nice, you must be doing something right! Looking forward to seeing this tent flower – my own auto experience has so far not been this awesome.

Which medium are you in, and how much have you been feeding?

Cheers,

HH

2 Likes

Cool, man. Is the HPS one of the lights from gordongecko? Looks like it’s working well…

4 Likes

@HappyHemper nice to av u drop by man. I’m in soil this run 16ltr fabric pots it’s bio bizz light mix and I’m also using bio bizz grow, Bloom,top max and hydrotops top heavy crop… They started getting 0.5 ml grow from wk2 and second feed in wk 2 the same o.5ml grow wk3 I was upto 1.5ml grow 1ml calming and these r per Ltr of water pal wk 4 I’m at 2.5 ml grow at present mate this morning got ever so slight tip burn but nothing to worry about so I’ll use grow nutes till the stretch as stopped then introduce Bloom when vertical growth stops which will be in 10 days or so there getting bigger now mate. What u growing mate

1 Like

Yes bro he sorted the light out top geezer sent him some seeds for the trade pal

1 Like

@Northern_Loki yes they’ve picked straight up mate these r going to be some nice plants bro Ive never grown cheese autos so don’t no what to expect I no the buds will taste lovely using bio bizz it’s full of sugars

1 Like

@HappyHemper I’ve just feed them mate 1.5ml calmag and 2.5 ml top heavy crop 1.5 ml silica no grow this time as I feed grow a few days ago so I feed once water /additives next then grow feed and so on but in flower I feed,feed,water get them to there potential I’ve raised the light to 27" above canopy and cause some stretch

1 Like

Glad to see you put a grow log up. we can all see what your doing now.
Ill let you know when those seeds arrive.
Also I’d advise against giving too many bloom stimulants/enhancers, they can cause all sorts of havoc when combined and/or fed too much.
They are mostly just P&K anyway.

4 Likes

The hydrotops top heavy crop is organic and it makes plants swell in flower bro I’m trying it for the second time only 1 tablet and 25ml of catalyst to make 50ltrs of solution I had pretty good results last time but hopefully I’ll get more of a grip on it this time lol I’ve picked some real fat beans out for u pal so ur in for a treat man

2 Likes

Glad you decided to make a run.

We’ll be watching for sure :eye:

4 Likes

I will be posting all future grows Aswell am addicted to growing man it’s just I’ve only joined few week ago and had to wait for the hps first because there really wasn’t enough umpff in the meizhi 600w man but I’ll update when I can glad u stopped by @99PerCent

2 Likes

Glad to see what you got growing on. :movie_camera: :popcorn:

1 Like

I got some auto NY sour diesels on the go in dirt. A photo haze is going into the bubblers in a couple of weeks. More nysd autos and some white widow autos going in coco in a couple days

Some stuff is here…

Cheers!

HH

1 Like

looking fine! I’m watching thos one! :popcorn:

1 Like

Thanks @toastyjakes for ur support mate they r 2-4 days into flower so I’m all eyes open for the stretch to finish and then transition time these r going to be really nice

1 Like

well for their size right now, the stretch will be rewarding

1 Like

I hope so I had the meizhi 600w(270w) for veg so they weren’t real big until I put the hps up and then they put there running shoes on only had hps in since last wk lol what u growing man

2 Likes

I lv cheese but never done auto cheese so I’m intrigued to c what I can get from this run

Just quick update just been in tent and there thirsty only getting seaweed extract 3 ml and Epson salt an top heavy crop 3 ml per 2ltr whole the stretch is on I find seaweed extract to give my plants a extra boost of growth thanks for stopping in I’ll get some pics on in next few days so u may c the difference from the first pics to present I am looking really forward to seeing the flowers start to form :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should be average size but bountiful my friend I always bought this strain as a young man bk in day off the local dealer (muppet) now the chance to grow this strain as me very excited. I started growing bk when I was at secondary school in 90’s after a few yrs I had to stop because of family ties and making babies lol :grin: but now been bk at it for 31 month and o God how much I’ve missed growing

1 Like