First seed harvest, question

i just collected seed from a pollinated branch. :blush:

• there are a few seeded bracts on nearby branches.
  • this female has never hermā€™ed for me in an indentical environment.

Q: should i be concerned that the un-selected branches with seed are hermaphroditic/selfed or is that simply pollen getting past my ā€œcontrolā€? :wink:

my intution is that they are fine/safe(non-selfed) but those seeds are obviously a slight bit darker, but just barely. and that pattern is for multiple neighboring bracts that were wet down before and after pollination by spraying bT at sundown.

thanks older brothers

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Pollen always, always, go far beyond where you think it will. Every branch Iā€™ve ever pollinated has resulted in seeds on non-pollinated branches. If you were doing a true experiment youā€™d chuck all the seeds not on the selected branch, but weā€™re all just tossing pollen around so add them to the party! :tada:

9 Likes

Where your at, I would be wiry of your neighbors, and their possible hermie or unpulled male outdoors. . . Not to raise the paranoia lol

1 Like

:thumbsup: no sheezy. especially the newest members of my ghettoburb.

realistically though, iā€™m pretty sure my herms are my own doingsā€¦started last year with a shit seed collection of about 30 bagseedā€¦now i feel like scrooge mcduck on top of a gold pile :smile:

thanks OG world! :hugging:

itā€™s coming right back to you all too

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes