First Seedmaking, CherryPoppers, Earth

o/ Friends,

I would love to contribute something to this place, so lets see where it goes.
My 3 Tents (Blooming, Cuttings and a 0,60,60,9m (1,9685^2 by 2,95276ft) for Seeds are curently in use.
In this report i will mostly show my Seedmaking attempt.
Seeds were germinated in between some wet tissues and once root showed up, placed into the earth. Forgot to put on light quick enough, one Seedling stretched already, but will be fine. :slight_smile:

Depending on if my Plants in the Blooming tent are done soonish, they might move.
Earth i mixed myself.

Greetings
LooseMoose

10 Likes

Best of luck with your run @LooseMoose . I don’t want to sound like that guy but I would be worried about the humidity in there. The walls appear wet and the seedlings could mold. It’s also the perfect condition for the pathogens that cause damping off. Just a thought :v:

6 Likes

Thats why im here, to hear thoughts (not just my own) :slight_smile: thx a lot Doug.
Today its already dry again.

4 Likes

Looks like your seedling are stretching for some light.
I would bump up your lamp a bit before they go limp.
Best of luck and happy growing.:+1::+1:

1 Like

I wish u the best for you’re :seedling: @LooseMoose
They will be great and wonderfull

2 Likes

just a little update, nothing big going on, New Shoes with fresh 3 month ripened Earth. in 2 weeks i will switch to 12/12 and see how it goes.

In the back i just put some new beans for another repro cycle, AlaskanThunderfuck x RK62, some tiny Autos for next season outdoor.

Right i have some cuttings of Forbidden Fruit and one Sugarcane :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Out of 7 Plants, 3 female, 4 males

My males left the Tent of Love for 2 weeks