First time doing mating dance with plants

Hey my preffered potheads in the world!!

here we go in our first try breeding !!!

I will begin with 2 strains what i receive from fellows from here OG. I have some packs to arrive in the next days and possible they will enter in this experiment.

First strain is:
4x BOG FIRE MIX by @Indoornesian and gived to me from @corey

and the second one is:
5x Seebring’s Revenge x Lavander Frosting from our bud @Kcity87

thank you guys!! i honored to growing theese beans !! you guys are awesome :heart:

I decide i dont need much space in my office like i have, so i will make a improve of space in my grow from an 120x185x55 to 240x185x100 the main room and an vege room with 160x100x55. and bought 3x new QB 120W lm301h 3500k UV IR to add my setup.

i’m planing to run them in Coco and DWC. Both if possible and all of the beans pop. :crossed_fingers:

left how it is and right how it will be:

very excited with this chapter of my life, lol

in march i will make a trip to barcelona in Spannabis and to meet some canabis club and learn more about the market in there, the opportunities and get some souvenirs :stuck_out_tongue:
hope i can found something interesting there to our community.

See you guys soon with the updates!!!

32 Likes

I did get a glass with 250ml and i filled it with bottle water, took a sip for luck and completed it with 3% h2o2 and i will leave the seeds on that water in the dark for the next 24h. Tomorrow i’m back with updates :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Most excellent brother! Looking forward to watching this evolve.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

2 Likes

i already can feel the energy getting in the room Heady Bear!!! :heart: thanks for the blessing !! i have tottaly certain we will do this together!! entire OG has part all of this! proud to be part of this community and happy for the new friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sitting next to you to follow this One and learn along friend❤️

1 Like

You are more than welcome my friend!!
“To infinity and beyond”

2 Likes

I did transfer them to paper and and sprays with that same water with 1/5 of H2O2

looks who wants to live!!

9 Likes

very interested in the BOG’s fire mix you are cracking there. What brand Quantum boards are you using?

Hopefully I can make it to Spannabis. If you wanna meet up and smoke out, I’d love to!

2 Likes

hello @Moka , i’m using some DIY led panels… with 10w of IR and 10w of UV in each and ± 100W of 3500k white spectrum.

i wating 3 boards from china… lm301h + ir + uv 120w each and the driver meanwell for them.

I can take some photos of the boards if you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course i do my friend!! u made my day happier with this invite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What was that overall cost? Cheaper than going buy and plug in route?

I’m at Brazil, and here yes, its cheaper and i was helping a friend what are creating a brand of led panels, so its for some testing and helping this friend i’ve done my owns but i will try thats samsungs.

the only difference what i have noticed is the eletricity consume… its higher than the waited but its part of the learn process… hope he will hit the target and build some great LED panels to our national market.

5 Likes

Hope for the best,sending good vibes from Italy to Brazil friend❤️

1 Like

@Andrexl , thank you my friend!! happy to have you following my journey!
My grandpa was an italian! My last name is italian…
thank you for be here!
arrivederci!!!

2 Likes

We have more 2 integrants in our experiment…

This time, some beans gived by @BasementBeans :heart:

we have 3 purple kush x og kush regular on the left
and 2 creme-de-la-chem auto fem on the right (first time with autos and femizeds… wombo combo)

and a tip on the corner what made everything in this picture be possible smothly and relaxing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You must mean @BasementBeans lol. I am not the auto guy :+1:

1 Like

YES! hahaha, i dint see my mistake! srry for this bud :rofl:

actually, it was a strategy to have your shining person here with us :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hope Spannabis won’t be suspended because of the “gripeçinha” :mask:stretcher|nullxnull, following your experiment and wishing you a great success … popcorn

3 Likes

i hope too my friend :slight_smile: It will be my first time leaving my country and i going to businnes porposes but spannabis its one of my desired destiny of this travel :smiley:

You’re in Barcelona ?

1 Like