First time grower

Hey guys just started my first batch of God Bud seeds that were gifted to me by a good buddy he’s on here somewhere he’s been guiding me through the start of this. I just got my first sprout planted in a starter cup and plan to put in 3 gallon grow bags in my back yard. I’m looking into getting some auto flowering fem seeds as these 27 god bud seeds are not fem. my biggest goal is that I grow something that I want to smoke and not fuck it up. I also have a friend with clones I thought about starting a couple clones too. I’m open to any and all advice tips etc. I’m excited and impatient so I imagine this will be a long summer! Ha.

23 Likes

Welcome!

Remember that this plant has been around for a very long time and grows just fine without human intervention. There are steps you can take to make it better, but one of the keys is LITFA!

And, wipe those fluff balls off your head! :tropical_fish:

14 Likes

It’s going to be a long summer for you for sure but we are all here with you.

8 Likes

Lose the impatience! All things with plants take some time. Read all you can on here, that’s helps alot. Try to catch some rainwater to water with when it isn’t raining. The plants love it. Good luck and welcome.

9 Likes

Definitely will be watching

4 Likes

Welcome. :v:

This is a one-way journey leading to wisdom, self-fulfillment & confidence, and a view of just how mis-served by govt. we have been.

Cannabis seems to have some extra beginners luck magic IME & the first decent harvest will have you commited to doing it forever. :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

It sure does! Some of the best pot ive griwn was my first . Welcome aboard @Fluffhead420! Glad to have you here.

6 Likes

God seeds for your first grow? Nice! Welcome to OG.

7 Likes

Yes and they were a gift! Imagine that. I’m really happy to be trying my hand at it, I figure if it goes good enough I’ll probably roll with some indoor this winter.

7 Likes

Encouraging!

2 Likes

@Fluffhead420
I have been wanting to try that strain for a while now. Your lucky to have those, first grow or not. I have some ordered and can’t wait.

6 Likes

Welcome! Oh you are gonna learn patience… Sending magical green thumb juju your way! Happy growing! :green_heart:

9 Likes

Greetings @Fluffhead420. I’ll be watching this one. I’m also planning to grab some God bud seeds from JOTI but, can’t decide if I should get the 2.0 version or, the original. The original was the shit last time I had it about 15 years ago. Take care and happy growing.

8 Likes

Welcome many growing blessings!!

6 Likes

That’s awesome. Like I said a close friend of mine gifted them to me, and another good friend used to grow it religiously from 08-10 I love it and can’t wait to have some again(since it’s been a decade!).

4 Likes

These are original too. Crazy to think the strain is almost 2 decades old!

4 Likes

I hear that. Definitely give us a smoke report when the time comes. I want to know if it’s still the shit lol!

3 Likes

Hi, I am also going to grow the strain for the first time. I have already tried different strains but have never grown anything. It will be Dragon Fruit strain https://askgrowers.com/strains/dragon-fruit-strain-review. Will write you about the result). And yes, this summer will be long)) Maybe we will have a long quarantine because the situation is not stable. So growing, smoking, working at home and relaxing is what I am going to do in the next months)

7 Likes

Good luck with yr grow. Good summer to learn lots!

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly!!

2 Likes